Login

russian armor

COH2's IDEAL future in YOUR opinon

6 Mar 2015, 14:10 PM

Permanently Banned

You mean like moving T-34/85 to the stock unit lineup? You know I've been going around in a lot of threads where people were talking about the call in meta and none were slightly interested in joining the discussion of my idea to do just that. It fixes call in meta, it fixes balance, and it is a fair matchup with Panzer IV while making T3 useful. What's not to like?
Still think eastern front mod T34/vcoh sherman solution is best.Have a researcheable upgrade that changes the standard model to the upgunned one.Then have either an auto upgrade or a munitions based upgrade on already built units(I would favor the latter as right now some soviet doctrines leave you with a gigantic muni float once your engis cant lay mines 24/7 in late game
6 Mar 2015, 17:52 PM

Changes in the way balance decisions are made.(Via a board of community figureheads who give out recommendations) And represent all game modes.

Nice one.
6 Mar 2015, 17:58 PM
Benefactor 115

Free Tacos every Tuesday provided by Relic studios to those who visit. This will be known as Taco Tuesday.

but Taco Tuesday is just a cover for the deployment of the kragle by the evil lord business.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★