Login

russian armor

Support Weapon Kampaneya / Special Rifle Command

21 May 2013, 10:55 AM

After letting the beta consume most of my spare time I found my self always going for the Special Rifle Command building as the soviets since it gives access to the M3, Snipers and (for me) Guards Rifles. I hardly ever got the Support Weapon Kampaneya, except for some AT guns later on and I hardly ever saw anyone else get it on any of the Youtube videos that were casted.

So what's up with the Support Weapon Kampaneya, when should I get it? Is there any cool builds when you get one before Special Rifle Command?

Since most Soviets open 4 Conscripts and first then gets one of the two buildings, by then you should have seen quite a bit of your opponents units of choice and maybe then you could pick the right building based on what you see?

Thanks!
21 May 2013, 15:01 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Inverse's 4 conscripts -> AT nades -> Mortar/AT gun strat used thee Kampaneya and skipped the Special Rifle Command.
22 May 2013, 06:02 AM

Permanently Banned
I prefer Support for the ZiS, for earlier harder AT backbone and its light artillery barrage as well as Commander 120mm Mortar.

I dont feel Guard are quite up to scratch atm. I make do with upgraded Conscripts.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 15
United States 14
New Zealand 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak