Login

russian armor

Damn this balance

PAGES (15)down
26 Feb 2015, 20:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2015, 19:24 PMKatitof

On top of that, you don't change job on the fly, he as well as Relic knew he will leave months in advance, so his leave have nothing to do with delaying balance patch.

Relic having no clue how to balance game, because they don't listen input of pro players might on the other hand.

it was a figure of speech
i know he was offered a better job, but i meant running away as in 'leaving the game in a REALLY bad spot'
26 Feb 2015, 21:43 PM

Show your player card and you can talk about balance, until then you cant (based on your own rule).

True but being anonymous is far more important to me so though luck. and yes this makes me hypocrite but i really dont care
26 Feb 2015, 21:44 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2015, 21:43 PMJaigen

True but being anonymous is far more important to me so though luck. and yes this makes me hypocrite but i really dont care

This post is soo stupid

I might just have to make it my sig :snfBarton:

EDIT: now it is :snfBarton:
26 Feb 2015, 21:49 PM

Permanently Banned
A GREAT DAY.

Jaigen has been revealed as a loser troll that pretends he knows what he is talking about
26 Feb 2015, 21:52 PM

LoOOOlllll
26 Feb 2015, 22:01 PM

If you want to be nothing, then be nothing and don't act like a big fish that have a clue.
26 Feb 2015, 22:07 PM

Doesn't take a Panther to mulch any number of T-34s. It's just that between Tiger and fast tech to Panther, people have little reason to actually go T3 as Ostheer. And then they come to forums, whining about underpowered Ostheer T3 when its their Tiger call in that is too low risk and too high reward.

Ostheer refusing to tech to wait for tigers is no different than soviets doing the same to wait for 85s/IS2's/ISU's. T-34's are excellent anti infantry tanks, good crush, nice squad wipe chance, fast, there biggest problem is just the Panther. The reason people rush Panthers is because Jacksons will ruin your day if you even touch t3 with a 20 foot pole, it's the reason Mechanized assault is so popular as well.

Again, both the Vanilla factions should have been changed when WFA came out.
26 Feb 2015, 22:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2015, 22:01 PMKatitof

If you want to be nothing, then be nothing and don't act like a big fish that have a clue.

Oh i do have a clue. And i know you are a shit player they will never fix volks shreks (because at the moment its balanced if awkward) and i can watch you nerdrage like this

@thread
The balance won't improve until OKW will get rebalanced, this faction needs a sledgehammer, not a surgeon cuts here. Relic acknowledged the fact that shrecked volks are source of imbalance and said they don't give a shit or to be more precise, won't do anything about it if I recall correctly.

Hell, SU-76 being useless waste of resources for 18 months now? Is the best proof that they don't give a shit about balancing the game. Each balance patch had completely irrational and unreasonable changes on top of few good ones. Kubel buff, partisans and irregulars nerf, decreasing costs of sov and ost AT guns, but not changing stats or cost of M-42 to compensate for bigger guns getting cheaper, increasing cost of PaK43, nerfing obers slightly and calling it a day to just name a few.

They are walking in the dark and have no idea how to balance the game.

Such delicious nerdrage. But yes i do enjoy trolling fanboys and i say this in you face because you have already taken the bait so many times im comfortable that you will keep responding to my posts anyway.
26 Feb 2015, 22:52 PM

just stop playing this shit man , if ur a usf player you are fu**** all you will get of those axis fanboys is ´´learn 2 play´´ ...
26 Feb 2015, 22:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2015, 22:52 PMIGOR
just stop playing this shit man , if ur a usf player you are fu**** all you will get of those axis fanboys is ´´learn 2 play´´ ...

what is this guy trying to say? someone translate

i don't speak OKW fanboy
26 Feb 2015, 22:56 PM
Patrion 14

i don't speak OKW fanboy

And I don't speak rude.

Both of you reply with some respect please.
26 Feb 2015, 22:58 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2015, 22:34 PMJaigen

They are walking in the dark and have no idea how to balance the game.

26 Feb 2015, 23:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2015, 22:52 PMIGOR

i don't speak OKW fanboy

I think he's saying: "Stop playing this game. If you play as USF, you're going to lose and the only response you will get is from Axis lovers who say, you don't know how to play."
26 Feb 2015, 23:04 PM

Missing the point again?
26 Feb 2015, 23:06 PM

i wonder if anyone remembers what this thread is about xD
26 Feb 2015, 23:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2015, 23:06 PMJaridan
i wonder if anyone remembers what this thread is about xD

Indeed!
26 Feb 2015, 23:24 PM

Ostheer refusing to tech to wait for tigers is no different than soviets doing the same to wait for 85s/IS2's/ISU's. T-34's are excellent anti infantry tanks, good crush, nice squad wipe chance, fast, there biggest problem is just the Panther. The reason people rush Panthers is because Jacksons will ruin your day if you even touch t3 with a 20 foot pole, it's the reason Mechanized assault is so popular as well.

Again, both the Vanilla factions should have been changed when WFA came out.

T-34/76 is by no means an excellent anti-infantry tank. Luchs does it better, and cheaper, and does not need to rely on the unreliable crush. I'd rather use a T-70 to kill infantry, and it's not like currently T-34 can kill anything that T-70 can't. And T-70 isn't even a good unit.

Saying the two are no different is hilarious when Soviet Tier 3 is garbage, SU-85 is meh-okay and SU-76 is a total joke. It's just preference on the other hand for Ostheer. Panzer IV remains a valid anti-everything unit all throughout the game. Jackson is not as big of a hard counter to it as you seem to think.
27 Feb 2015, 02:06 AM

U are "missing" the point.

U come on here an bash other players. While u remain biased.

Then u act like a "pro" with out showing ur player card. Then when someone generally asks to see it.

U deny

You are lower than dog shit

Still not getting the point and so much delicious rage. Also good job at the name calling wouldnt surprise me if you get banned if you keep this up.
27 Feb 2015, 02:10 AM

T-34/76 is by no means an excellent anti-infantry tank. Luchs does it better, and cheaper, and does not need to rely on the unreliable crush. I'd rather use a T-70 to kill infantry, and it's not like currently T-34 can kill anything that T-70 can't. And T-70 isn't even a good unit.

Saying the two are no different is hilarious when Soviet Tier 3 is garbage, SU-85 is meh-okay and SU-76 is a total joke. It's just preference on the other hand for Ostheer. Panzer IV remains a valid anti-everything unit all throughout the game. Jackson is not as big of a hard counter to it as you seem to think.

Yep both the SU and ost suffer from this. why bother getting shitty tier 3 units when you can wait and get a 85 or tiger out. Callin meta really needs to go to amke this game interesting again.

But you are wrong about the jackson not being a hard counter to the p4. sure the p4 can technically kill it but you really need to be a complete noobie to let that happen. ostheer tier 3 is just as shit as the SU. but at least the SU has access to their TD's something the ost cannot claim.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS