Login

russian armor

Just came back after 2 months, Still no balance?

• This thread is locked
18 Feb 2015, 23:27 PM

I saw the "make war not love" event and figured I would return to see what the game is like...

I was amazed that Relic hasn't seemingly done anything.

After playing roughly 5 auto matches the game balance outside of maybe 1 V 1 is still total BS.

Gameplay eventually devolves into heavy tank spam with OKW winning virtually every match in the 3 v 3 and 4 v 4 arena thanks to the goddamn ultra heavies. It's just the same old cookie cutter shrek blobs running everywhere until and 13 min King Tiger for the win. I REALLY enjoy how the airforce fuel call in for the OKW KingTiger rush appears to still be alive and well. I also enjoy how the ISU-152 was nerfed as the only real effective counter to elephants and Jadgtigers, and yet those units still reign supreme. Jackson is still trash, and for the most part I can't really find any evidence of any balancing anywhere.

I won one game out of five, and to be fair I am relatively certain at least 3 of the matches were against arranged teams.

Still cool seeing 85% Axis vs 15% Allies in the auto match quene. Nothing new.

I really want this game to be fun again, but just like Opposing Forces, the addition of the WF Armies has made what was a tenuous game balance completely absurd.

But hey Relic CONTINUE to push single player content and ridiculous contests no one cares about.

I guess I'll check back in another 2-3 months to see if the FOX COMPANY RANGERS have made the gameplay appealing!

/end rant.
18 Feb 2015, 23:39 PM
Honorary Member Badge

This is clearly a rant that you said yourself after all. what I don't get is why you felt the need to post this here and NOT ON YOUR BLOG! :spam:

thank you for reading locking now. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS