Login

russian armor

Ostheer: What is to be done?

PAGES (19)down
1 Mar 2015, 14:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 13:48 PMJaigen

Fausts you are so far removed from reality its not funny to watch.

Because we disagree? Okay then.
1 Mar 2015, 14:59 PM

Because we disagree? Okay then.

No because you are wrong. Your balance suggestion you made in this thread

http://www.coh2.org/topic/31533/proposed-soviet-tech-system

shows how badly you understand this game and its units. everybody is calling you out on it especially on the t-70 and you have the gall to basically disagree with everyone.
1 Mar 2015, 15:06 PM

My plan is to spam Stug E till next patch :snfBarton:

Good point !
1 Mar 2015, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 14:59 PMJaigen

shows how badly you understand this game and its units. everybody is calling you out on it especially on the t-70 and you have the gall to basically disagree with everyone.

Not really? I agreed with them, and suggested a fuel cost increase. Left a note asking what they thought of that, and the response was more identical posts talking about how terrible of a player I must be.

Honestly this is pretty pathetic, you're like the 5th guy trying to pile on me for something I already admitted my mistake in. Get over it, and if you actually want to discuss with me, instead of doing these pathetic attempts at pressing my buttons, be constructive. I have nothing against constructive criticism and I actually listen to it. What I don't listen to are people who complain, insult, provide no solution, and do it for a complaint I already agreed with.

Anyway this thread is about Ostheer and not your grievances with me, so PM me if you want to continue this.
1 Mar 2015, 15:49 PM

Not really? I agreed with them, and suggested a fuel cost increase. Left a note asking what they thought of that, and the response was more identical posts talking about how terrible of a player I must be.

Honestly this is pretty pathetic, you're like the 5th guy trying to pile on me for something I already admitted my mistake in. Get over it, and if you actually want to discuss with me, instead of doing these pathetic attempts at pressing my buttons, be constructive. I have nothing against constructive criticism and I actually listen to it. What I don't listen to are people who complain, insult, provide no solution, and do it for a complaint I already agreed with.

Anyway this thread is about Ostheer and not your grievances with me, so PM me if you want to continue this.

Dude GTFO of the 2vs2 games because thats for srubs . play a least a 100 games with each faction in 1 vs 1 . your input currently is flawed as you do not understand the basic strengths and weaknesses of each faction.

If you believe the 85 is only slightly better then the p4 you are wrong. and shows you do not even understand the units and i cannot take you seriously.

The only thing the ostheer needs btw is a 222 with more impact that can actually really maul infantry and LV's and a stug who is a dedicated TD. the rest requires only minor tweaking.
1 Mar 2015, 15:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 15:49 PMJaigen

Dude GTFO of the 2vs2 games because thats for srubs . play a least a 100 games with each faction in 1 vs 1 . your input currently is flawed as you do not understand the basic strengths and weaknesses of each faction.

If you believe the 85 is only slightly better then the p4 you are wrong. and shows you do not even understand the units and i cannot take you seriously.

The only thing the ostheer needs btw is a 222 with more impact that can actually really maul infantry and LV's and a stug who is a dedicated TD. the rest requires only minor tweaking.

We think exactly the same about Ostheer. Good for us!

And your attitude and raging fits like a child makes it hard to take you seriously. It's also pretty arrogant to say that 1v1 is the only place where any semblance of balance exists, or where the concept of it is important.

But you've proven time and time again you are not worth discussing with. That's not what you want. You're here to throw fits and insults. I believe we are done, let us not clog this thread further.

Edit: Thanks for the exposure to my thread, by the way. Maybe we'll get more people eager to join the discussion.
1 Mar 2015, 15:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 14:59 PMJaigen

1 Mar 2015, 16:04 PM

1v1 is the least played game mode in all of CoH2.

Take your pointless minority with the ego complex elsewhere, scrub. learn to play a game with the complexities of more than one player, not this easy mode 1v1.
1 Mar 2015, 18:13 PM

So when is the make or break patch?
And it is make or break for ostheer.
1 Mar 2015, 18:28 PM

Take your pointless minority with the ego complex elsewhere, scrub. learn to play a game with the complexities of more than one player, not this easy mode 1v1.

I hope you are being sarcastic and not in anyway suggesting that 1v1s are the easiest mode of CoH2, or that team games are somehow the pinnacle, skill-wise, of RTS.
1 Mar 2015, 18:43 PM

I hope you are being sarcastic and not in anyway suggesting that 1v1s are the easiest mode of CoH2, or that team games are somehow the pinnacle, skill-wise, of RTS.

The sarcasm was real.

But even so. 1v1 is easier than 4v4. Less happening, less to be aware of. Additional players add new ways to co-ordinate teams and strategic depth.

4v4 with pubs, of course, has none of that. But team play is by its very nature more demanding than solo, which is always abundantly clear when you see a good team of 4 meet four randoms in a 4v4, and promptly obliterate them.
1 Mar 2015, 18:49 PM

Dude GTFO of the 2vs2 games because thats for srubs .
You hurt my feelings. I think 2v2 is the best game mode. It still comes down to the individual players skill. You can´t totally rely on your teammate to save you.

It offers more strategic depth as you have to coordinate with your teammate and in most games have to counter more versatile tactics (OKW + Ostheer, USF + Soviets).
1 Mar 2015, 19:01 PM

The sarcasm was real.

But even so. 1v1 is easier than 4v4. Less happening, less to be aware of. Additional players add new ways to co-ordinate teams and strategic depth.

4v4 with pubs, of course, has none of that. But team play is by its very nature more demanding than solo, which is always abundantly clear when you see a good team of 4 meet four randoms in a 4v4, and promptly obliterate them.

It might be more chaotic and busy but it's no more competitive. In fact the most convincing way to demonstrate your skill as a player would be in a situation where you do not have teammates to back you up or fill in the gaps in your deficiencies.

4v4s tend to simply be conjoined but somewhat isolated 2v2s anyway, with occasional spill-outs into other areas of the map.

If anything in a 4v4 you have to jump around the map a lot less as there is usually plenty of teammate overlapping at the frontline to where you should be focusing on your quadrant. In 1v1s you need to bounce all around the map because your opponent is doing the same, far more hectic micro-wise.
1 Mar 2015, 19:09 PM

KV1 is worse tank than T34/76.
Yes, it can bounce paks, pzfaust, schrecks.
Yes, it can more hp BUT
it's not spammable, you can't circle King Tiger, you cant reverse in a second. This is what makes KV1 worse than T34.

Wait so it can bounce all of those things, things which make the T34/76 unusable late game, and thus the KV1 is worse? What kind of backwards logic is that?

And of course you can circle a KT, the KV1 is far faster than it.

Ultimately the KV1 at the very least is a great damage soak and can help deter an enemies shrek blob. Iv found it to be immensely useful against Ostheer, as barring them getting a Pak43 (which means no call in tanks), or an Elefant (which I can just blow up with my B4 anyway), I can easily establish armor dominance.

And it's more spammable than the t3, you don't need to pay teching costs for a KV1. When I have a USF player supporting me I'll almost always go t0 -> t2 into call ins.

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 14:41 PMNeo
90% of the game's current problems would be fixed with giving debuffs to infantry that are close to other infantry (i.e. blobs).

Give all blobbed units + 25% to suppression, + 25% to damage from explosive weapons, + 25% to received accuracy and you fixed 90% of the meta issues. (To say nothing of this being realistic).

This instantly renders MG42 better at crowd control while massively decreasing the impact of Volks + Obers / Rifles blobs.

The other 10% of fixes are making call-ins depend on tech.

Simples.

this would make the game literally unplayable on 80% of maps.
Neo
1 Mar 2015, 20:28 PM

this would make the game literally unplayable on 80% of maps.

The belief that anti-blobbing fixes would make the game unplayable is based on how you play the game.

Judging by your posts here, your own analysis is wrong: for you, it would make 100% of maps unplayable.
1 Mar 2015, 20:43 PM

Because their you actually need foresight planning and complete knowledge of your faction. most 2vs2 players would not last 15 minutes against a decent 1vs 1 player. and lololololol at tactical depth its much more about covering each other weak points.
1 Mar 2015, 20:45 PM

We think exactly the same about Ostheer. Good for us!

And your attitude and raging fits like a child makes it hard to take you seriously. It's also pretty arrogant to say that 1v1 is the only place where any semblance of balance exists, or where the concept of it is important.

But you've proven time and time again you are not worth discussing with. That's not what you want. You're here to throw fits and insults. I believe we are done, let us not clog this thread further.

Edit: Thanks for the exposure to my thread, by the way. Maybe we'll get more people eager to join the discussion.

aw poor you! got your feelings hurt? i suggest you get used to it because the coh 2 community just isnt that nice. get a thicker skin kid.
1 Mar 2015, 20:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 20:45 PMJaigen

aw poor you! got your feelings hurt? i suggest you get used to it because the coh 2 community just isnt that nice. get a thicker skin kid.

That is a joke right? I couldn't care less about what you have to say. That's exactly what I said. You're not worth talking to. At all. Your attempts at pissing me off are pathetic. That's thick skin, not the other way around. And if CoH2 community isn't nice, you're part of the problem.
1 Mar 2015, 21:02 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2015, 20:45 PMJaigen

aw poor you! got your feelings hurt? i suggest you fuck off. dont act like ur some "masterful MLG pro" when u can even show ur playercard.

The ENTIRE community is still waiting for ur "no flaws skillful replay"

Get ur head out of ur ass. Cus all of ur balance suggestions seem to orginate from there
1 Mar 2015, 21:34 PM

Alexzandvar, would mind changing your sig? I feel like my eyes are being raped into a seizure by actual footage of you composing your posts.

On topic, not a fan of the blob debuff thing unless it only impacted like 4+ squads.
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS