Login

russian armor

COH new steam version(any ways to reset stats?)

13 May 2013, 05:43 AM

Dear fellow coh mates, is there any way to reset stats? I got into a bit of lag and lost quite a few games in a row.

Appreciate your answers!
13 May 2013, 07:20 AM

13 May 2013, 07:21 AM

What if i buy a new tales of valor ? can i use the same steam acct and get a new coh acct fresh to play?
13 May 2013, 08:39 AM

What if i buy a new tales of valor ? can i use the same steam acct and get a new coh acct fresh to play?

No. Your account is tied to your steam profile now.
13 May 2013, 09:44 AM

Try renaming your steam account, afaik that should work.
at least it did a few weeks ago :-)

a friend of mine renamed his steam account to have the same name as mine, and suddenly he had my stats, and i had his (none). pretty funny... but also pretty abusable if he could also get stats for me for playing with my name MVGame
13 May 2013, 11:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2013, 09:44 AMcr4wler
Try renaming your steam account, afaik that should work.
at least it did a few weeks ago :-)

a friend of mine renamed his steam account to have the same name as mine, and suddenly he had my stats, and i had his (none). pretty funny... but also pretty abusable if he could also get stats for me for playing with my name MVGame

Just a bug on your ends I'm guessing. Changing account name doesn't mess with the stats.
13 May 2013, 16:06 PM

my coh had a bug i played lvl 9 US 2v2 and it show me lvl 1 didnt show my stats then i played a game i get the win the my stats was 1-0 lvl 2 usa my complet stats (251-40) was reseted... sad bug... but in the leaderboards it show all my other lvls but if i klick on stats there is just the lvl 2 2v2 1-0 US :/
14 May 2013, 00:13 AM

Dear fellow coh buddies, I have two questions here, any help will be deeply appreciated:)
Q1) if I reinstall vcoh on another steam acct, will my stat be resetted?
Q2) I am thinking of preordering coh2, and I will get a new vcoh and tales of valor, how do I get a new stats account if I am still using the same steam acct?

Thanks for everything , pardon me:)
14 May 2013, 00:30 AM

Dear fellow coh buddies, I have two questions here, any help will be deeply appreciated:)
Q1) if I reinstall vcoh on another steam acct, will my stat be resetted?
Q2) I am thinking of preordering coh2, and I will get a new vcoh and tales of valor, how go I get a new stats account if I am still using the same steam acct?

Thanks for everything , pardon me:)

Different steam account = new stats.
14 May 2013, 01:52 AM

Dear stalker , if i buy coh2 and install the tales of valor that was given free, will i still have my current stats instead of a new stat (even with a new cd key)?

And for Q1) if I reinstall vcoh on another steam acct, will my stat be resetted?
So if i reinstall my current vcoh on another steam acct, will i get a new stat?
14 May 2013, 02:54 AM

Dear stalker , if i buy coh2 and install the tales of valor that was given free, will i still have my current stats instead of a new stat (even with a new cd key)?

And for Q1) if I reinstall vcoh on another steam acct, will my stat be resetted?

Sorry for being draggy , i really love this game and the new unstable steam server make me lost a lot of games due to disconnects and failure to load=(
14 May 2013, 03:11 AM

You might need to buy a new cd key for another steam account, but yeah.
14 May 2013, 03:33 AM

Thanks basilone, always watch yr stream=D
Anyone tried to set up another steam acct and reuse the old cd keys? Do you get new stats this way?
14 May 2013, 05:22 AM

ya all stats from before are wiped out
14 May 2013, 05:55 AM

Thanks Basilone , i will grab a COH2 preorder today!! By the way , i will get a new copy of tales of valor for the preorder and does that means i will get my current coh stats resetted when i buy COH2 presuming i am using the same steam account?
In other words , is our stats dependent on CD key or the steam acct? :wave:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS