Login

russian armor

Bit surprised I'm the only one asking for this

11 Feb 2015, 22:41 PM

Maybe I'm not. Whatever!

I want the option to pick among 3 sets of bulletins instead of one. Bulletins need to be based on commanders (if I'm decked out on Tiger bulletins I can't use Jaeger Infantry without giving up on the more accurate MG42 for example) and having only one set of bulletins to pick from during the game invalidates the point of getting to pick among 3 commanders.

So maybe you guys could PM our community manager or something?
11 Feb 2015, 22:50 PM

You are right, that would make sense, however I think bulletins are not considered important enough to put much effort into this proposal.
11 Feb 2015, 22:58 PM

98% of bulletins are fetish.
11 Feb 2015, 23:08 PM

I'm afraid there are more important things at stake. Things like decals.

By the way, is your name really FaustCostBulletin? That would be some dedication.
12 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM

Oh come on, just PM the community manager and Relic will do it by next patch. They are quick with changes like that, like clockwork. Enviable work ethics.

No my name isn't FaustCostBulletin in real life, just my forum nickname. Might name my firstborn after it though.
12 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM

Maybe I'm not. Whatever!

I want the option to pick among 3 sets of bulletins instead of one. Bulletins need to be based on commanders (if I'm decked out on Tiger bulletins I can't use Jaeger Infantry without giving up on the more accurate MG42 for example) and having only one set of bulletins to pick from during the game invalidates the point of getting to pick among 3 commanders.

Not sure I understand what you want.
12 Feb 2015, 10:20 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Oh come on, just PM the community manager and Relic will do it by next patch. They are quick with changes like that, like clockwork. Enviable work ethics.

You are new to the scene, aren't you? :snfPeter:
12 Feb 2015, 10:26 AM
Patrion 14

Either that, or a disgusting sense of humor :snfBarton:
12 Feb 2015, 10:27 AM

No my name isn't FaustCostBulletin in real life, just my forum nickname. Might name my firstborn after it though.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Man that was great.

Btw, as mentions 98% of bulletins are BS.
12 Feb 2015, 10:38 AM

Guys why are you so surprised Relic is to simple gameplay enhancing features Conscripts are to disabling big tanks???
12 Feb 2015, 10:50 AM
Patrion 14

*trolling intensifies*
12 Feb 2015, 12:44 PM

Not trolling, not trolling! Optimistic self deluding, not trolling, not trolling. Can someome please PM our community manager?
12 Feb 2015, 12:52 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Umm.. you can PM her yourself, you know: http://www.coh2.org/user/11206/cynthia_re
There's also @companyheroes on Twitter. That's probably better to use, since it's public, other people can comment on it, and the COH2 Twitter community is way better than the COH2 Facebook community.

Also, I'm not going to write to anyone for you because I don't like your idea, but that's whatevs, yo. We can still be homies. Welcome to the site!
12 Feb 2015, 14:21 PM

Optimistic

:snfPeter:

Bulletins Generally have such a small impact on the game that they are not really going to change. If relic has the time and manpower to change it for the better, than I would have no worries
12 Feb 2015, 14:24 PM

The only way you can really use bulletins to some advantage is to concentrate all three on one unit and stack the bonuses, then make as much use out of that unit as possible.

For instance, giving Shocks 10% less suppression + 3% more accuracy and then making the dispatch cool down 10% faster will get give you a slight edge.
12 Feb 2015, 14:43 PM

Umm.. you can PM her yourself, you know: http://www.coh2.org/user/11206/cynthia_re
There's also @companyheroes on Twitter. That's probably better to use, since it's public, other people can comment on it, and the COH2 Twitter community is way better than the COH2 Facebook community.

Also, I'm not going to write to anyone for you because I don't like your idea, but that's whatevs, yo. We can still be homies. Welcome to the site!

But I don't understand! It's not okay that I can't adjust my bulletins in game according to my commander choice, if I can't even do that, what is left then? Bulletins are worthless, commanders are pointless, might as well play T3 Soviets with .50 meat chopper spam!

Also you should give your reason, what's wrong.
12 Feb 2015, 15:16 PM

Is Faust actually just Cynthia trollolololing us?
13 Feb 2015, 00:11 AM
Patrion 28

But I don't understand! It's not okay that I can't adjust my bulletins in game according to my commander choice, if I can't even do that, what is left then? Bulletins are worthless, commanders are pointless, might as well play T3 Soviets with .50 meat chopper spam!

Also you should give your reason, what's wrong.

theoretically bulletin choice matters. the truth is, the differences are generally so small and there's no negatives to not having bulletins that this is a super, uber, low-priority (but nice) suggestion.

and commanders make a huge difference, particularly for soviets.
13 Feb 2015, 10:20 AM

Some people in this Community wants to bitch so badly they even make sarcasm out of stuff they don't even think matters much (bulletins).

High five if you make an effort being a douch about stuff you don't even care about.
13 Feb 2015, 11:22 AM

Maybe I'm not. Whatever!

Totally agree.
It should be
[commander1] -> [bulletin11],[bulletin12],[bulletin13]
[commander2] -> [bulletin21],[bulletin22],[bulletin23]
[commander3] -> [bulletin31],[bulletin32],[bulletin33]

:snfPeter:

Bulletins Generally have such a small impact on the game that they are not really going to change. If relic has the time and manpower to change it for the better, than I would have no worries

Depends on bulletin.
With two Sniper Team range of sight bulletins snipers can spot for themselves on max attack range, which is huge bonus.
3 x Molotov range bulletins can decide whether you need to leave cover in order to throw it or not.
3 x 5% schrek cost reduction bulletins not only affects number of schreks you have by the time when first sherman/T-34 hits the field, but also gives you your 1st schrek earlier (which, for example, can prevent squadwipe from clown flamecar)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★