Login

russian armor

In-game Clan Support

12 Feb 2015, 02:13 AM
Patrion 14

excited for it. can't help feeling like it is a year late though.
12 Feb 2015, 02:31 AM

Better late then never in my opinion. Observer mode took awhile but turned out great.
12 Feb 2015, 03:21 AM
Donator 11

I would participate, I hope this means that they are pushing for large team game balance and such
12 Feb 2015, 07:23 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 02:31 AMNapalm
Better late then never in my opinion.

Theres late. and then their TOO LATE.....
12 Feb 2015, 07:53 AM

I'm pretty sure you'll find they mentioned something like screening custom decals if they went ahead with custom ones. It would be the smart move to do so. Besides clans in CoH2 doesn't really refer to large groups in particular, a group of 2-4 friends could decide to get a clan name and play under that with the possibility of being able to use a custom decal.

I feel I should mention that naming them 'clans' in CoH2 sounds really stupid to me. I'd prefer to see names like squad, platoon, battalion, panzergruppen (too tired can't think of better ones) based on their group size. The if a group is large enough give them an option to select an assigned number.

For examples you could have, the RNG 1st Battalion (Big Red One) or the TAB 101st Battalion.

I think it would be a nice bit of polish to see games containing members of 'clans' from separate squads, groups, battalions.
What if the clan is called Samurai(s)? :P
12 Feb 2015, 08:11 AM

i think clan tags would suit on faceplates instead of "lest we forget" and some customition of course after something basics like ladder system.
12 Feb 2015, 08:56 AM
Donator 11

Seems this is clan related, are you Bears still looking for members, I used to be a part of Rewind before it shutdown, now I am a lone wolf roaming the battlefield looking for companionship. I am a pretty good Team player with allot of experience. So can a lone wolf be accepted by a family of bears?
12 Feb 2015, 09:09 AM

Would it allow mixed armies? I mean, if the matter is a Clan War with proper tags on your stuff, who cares about factions on the field.
12 Feb 2015, 10:12 AM

I feel I should mention that naming them 'clans' in CoH2 sounds really stupid to me. I'd prefer to see names like squad, platoon, battalion, panzergruppen (too tired can't think of better ones) based on their group size. The if a group is large enough give them an option to select an assigned number.

For examples you could have, the RNG 1st Battalion (Big Red One) or the TAB 101st Battalion.

I think it would be a nice bit of polish to see games containing members of 'clans' from separate squads, groups, battalions.

That's actually a neat idea!. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I don't wanna see unrelated clan (whatever you name it) decal in game, like Napalm's avatar as a decal :D
IMO there can be custom made decals, as long as the creator designs a decal with WWII in mind. I don't want it to be 100% historical, it would be cool to see clan decals which are modified version of real life divisions.
12 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 08:56 AMBIG RON
Seems this is clan related, are you Bears still looking for members, I used to be a part of Rewind before it shutdown, now I am a lone wolf roaming the battlefield looking for companionship. I am a pretty good Team player with allot of experience. So can a lone wolf be accepted by a family of bears?

What is this? The wolf want to become bear? Pathetic Kappa
12 Feb 2015, 10:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 09:09 AMEsxile
Would it allow mixed armies? I mean, if the matter is a Clan War with proper tags on your stuff, who cares about factions on the field.

B4 + Tiger Ace = NOOOOOOOOO
12 Feb 2015, 20:45 PM

Back in the day when you were 13? :snfCHVGame:

17-18 actually. Back in the day when you weren't playing CoH :snfBarton:

I see all of these clans now are active, and play da franchise as never before #MVGame

And that is relevant how? Its a combination of CoH2 being a far less competitive game for 1v1 and most the people from these clans are late 20s early 30s now and don't have time. Several people that had interest in joining Reborn left after 0-2 visits on ventrilo because they wanted a clan that accepted people over night, like SturmTigers. :snfQuinn:
12 Feb 2015, 23:17 PM
Benefactor 355

like SturmTigers. :snfQuinn:

That does not correspond to the objective truth. The core of SturmTigers has been around for a long while , but new players are coming and going based on their game mode preference, general coh2 balance, and other factors. We are not a clan of butt buddies (unlike some clans), but more of the community of players that enjoy 2v2 coh competition. Additionally, SturmTigers live in all time zones, which makes it easy to find high quality games anytime you fell like playing coh2.

If you are looking out of your clan member to come to your wedding or a birthday party, or to bitch to them about your life problems, then I suggest you get friends in real life. #MVGame
13 Feb 2015, 03:40 AM
Patrion 14

love all these clan rivalries.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 26
Netherlands 7
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W