Login

russian armor

Opening stream - in a new tab`

8 May 2013, 10:42 AM

Just a minor thing, but when opening a stream from the front page could it automatically go in a new tab? Instead of redirecting the entire page, as I would probably like to continue browsing this site as well :)
8 May 2013, 11:03 AM

8 May 2013, 11:17 AM

right click, open link in new tab?
8 May 2013, 11:34 AM
Admin Black Badge

CTRL + click
middle mouse button / mousewheel
right click -> open link in new tab
change your browser settings: open links in new tab

there are several ways.
we had that implemented in an early version of the page, but changed it.
the reason is: the user should have the choice to open a link in a new tab or not.

but thanks for your feedback :)
8 May 2013, 12:46 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Errr... hicksi, I have "Open links in new tab" set to "Yes" in my Board Options in My Profile. Shouldn't the link open in a new tab? I'd prefer if it did.

Furthermore, cntrl-click does not work for me. Only middle-mouse, which, like right-clicking and dealing with a drop-down, is a huge pain in the ass that I'd rather not have to use.
8 May 2013, 13:12 PM

Yeah well I know I can open manually in a new tab, I would just prefer I didn't have to. Anyway if you don't like it that way nothing I can do about it...

Except convince the peasants to grab their torches and pitchforks and start a rebellion. I am just too lazy to do that :)
8 May 2013, 14:47 PM
Admin Black Badge

Errr... hicksi, I have "Open links in new tab" set to "Yes" in my Board Options in My Profile. Shouldn't the link open in a new tab? I'd prefer if it did.

we can build that in, but 1) the broadcast list is cached, we need to exclude the link for the caching and 2) i don't like the option with "open links in new tab" at all. its nothing that should be managed on server side imho. but we can speak about it in the coding forum
8 May 2013, 19:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Furthermore, cntrl-click does not work for me. Only middle-mouse, which, like right-clicking and dealing with a drop-down, is a huge pain in the ass that I'd rather not have to use.

what he said. the option is all we ask.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS