Login

russian armor

USF & Ost, early game balance

4 Feb 2015, 17:49 PM

Permanently Banned
Ye, game need change, but relic dont do so many change in game in one patch. Thay fix 6 month JT shooting and thay dont fix obers after WFA come, so You whant to hope that thay fix somthing like this ?
4 Feb 2015, 19:10 PM

grens as 5 men. i want soo badly

Buff the god damn mg42

t2 vehicles need more hp

I agree, balancing the game is not as hard as people make it. A few adjustments and it's gonna be fine.
4 Feb 2015, 19:19 PM

Ost tech does not need to be cheaper. I mean, just switch tech cost with building cost.

I think fuel costs are okay, but Ostheer pays 300 manpower to get access to t2 units.
Usf pays 200 mp to get t2 or t3 units + gets a squad worth more than the teching manpower costs.

I think this is the source of early game imbalance, which allows to outnumber the wehrmacht early.
One could now argue that Ostheer gets access to grenades and lmgs by teching to t2 while usf has to tech each (Bars, zooks, nades) for extra costs, but this is totally optional and doctrinal weapon upgrades give the possibility to partially or totally ignore those upgrades, while t2 is a crucial tier for ostheer and can't just be delayed or skipped , since it's the only reliable early available source against american early vehicle strats.
4 Feb 2015, 19:40 PM

It is comedy gold to see people who actually think US versus Ostheer is totally fine. Despite literally all evidence to the contrary people still believe in the "Axis OP" myth.
4 Feb 2015, 21:42 PM

bla bla

lol , one side player make ballance. :facepalm:

weaker riflemans = better not play lolUSF

You cannot have equal starting infantry, if OST have better late game.

In CoH2 USF lol army have only one choice - riflemans. Make them useless and you remove this faction from game. No snipers, no jeep, no mg/mortars from start. First MG you can build after you have 3 rifle in game and then you dont have any AT option.
5 Feb 2015, 01:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2015, 21:42 PMAradan

lol , one side player make ballance. :facepalm:

weaker riflemans = better not play lolUSF

You cannot have equal starting infantry, if OST have better late game.

In CoH2 USF lol army have only one choice - riflemans. Make them useless and you remove this faction from game. No snipers, no jeep, no mg/mortars from start. First MG you can build after you have 3 rifle in game and then you dont have any AT option.

Meh.
5 Feb 2015, 05:42 AM

Meh.

Porygon

Your propose will remove USF from this game.
5 Feb 2015, 07:28 AM

^ Either you just don't understand, or plainly trolling

The purpose of this thread is hoping we can have a fluid, fun, skill-payoff USF, less noob friendly, more skill rewarding, instead of nerf the hell out of them.

This screenshot of my COH1 stat is only the new steam version, I played more COH1 US 1v1 automatch since 2008 than the total number of COH2 games I had played.

I want this (COH1 US play)

instead of this (COH2 USF play)

5 Feb 2015, 08:02 AM

^ Either you just don't understand, or plainly trolling

The purpose of this thread is hoping we can have a fluid, fun, skill-payoff USF, less noob friendly, more skill rewarding, instead of nerf the hell out of them.

This screenshot of my COH1 stat is only the new steam version, I played more COH1 US 1v1 automatch since 2008 than the total number of COH2 games I had played.

USlolForce in CoH2 is parody. Strong only in 1v1 and you must win in 15 min. 5 men grens squad is not good way for ballance.

Sorry if I offended you. I am tired of New Day/New whine topic. I love CoH1 and i am disillusioned from late game balance. And if you make early game equal, allies must lost in end.
5 Feb 2015, 08:11 AM

It is comedy gold to see people who actually think US versus Ostheer is totally fine. Despite literally all evidence to the contrary people still believe in the "Axis OP" myth.

People will always call AXIS OP. I don't know why, but they ALWAYS will. And now that we have OKW which overperforms to some extent, they have every reason to rage. Ostheer is total shit now, specially versus USF. Even against Soviets they have some problems.

Early game adjustments can and will balance Ostheer. A few MG adjustments, and tech cost reduction (not just swapping the tech cost with building cost). They desperately need T2 to survive, either by bringing in Pzgrens to counter M20 rush or Pak to counter AAHT. Spending 300 MP for BP and Building is ridiculous, that's why they overwhelm you.
5 Feb 2015, 14:01 PM

Surviving with T2 is also quite hard these days due to power of katyusha and sherman HE.Turtling was more easier in coh1 because of inf buy vetrancy system- and no elite inf to replace that,lack of proper inexpensive mines,lack of deadly enemy artillery except calliope or 105 mm,lack of ur own artillery until far late poor pzwerfer compared to MP only nebel in coh1,120 mm crushing ur whole defense unless u have mortar halftrack and excellent mg42 in coh1.
5 Feb 2015, 14:08 PM

If rifles will be around the same power as grenadiers USF will be sad.Right now rifles are to powerfull in early game, so their base dps should be lowerd a bit and they should get better veterancy so they scale better. So they should be lease good in early game but better in mid/late game.
5 Feb 2015, 14:12 PM

The USF conscripts that actually scale Kappa

Soviet conscripts in 1943 still dont know how to fight in a war.
5 Feb 2015, 17:01 PM

Anyway, relic won't do some jobs to buff the poor ostheer lol. Really shit faction on 1v1 games.
5 Feb 2015, 21:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2015, 17:01 PMatouba
Anyway, relic won't do some jobs to buff the poor ostheer lol. Really shit faction on 1v1 games.

Forget buffs,3 months for another patch-lets hope this one is balance one.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 103
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment