russian armor

Remove Shreck from Volks

• This thread is locked
PAGES (32)down
24 Feb 2015, 15:26 PM

I don't think that's him.

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2015, 15:19 PMpugzii

I fucking hope it is him, 3v3 axis hero lmao

I dont know if its him or not, but if you check his replays and if you will look for his teammates in his AT games list, you won't find anyone.
So it is him but he posted only random teams or it's not him -> Captain Obvious on board :lol:
24 Feb 2015, 15:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2015, 11:20 AMmedhood
All I am gonna say is if you remove their shrecks then there is no point in making them as you can just make sturms

You do realize how easy it is for Allies to bleed someone who spams Sturms?
24 Feb 2015, 15:50 PM

I like how this thread is no longer about the actual topic, but trying to figure out ways to shame the people arguing ITT lol.

And yeah none of my replays are from my AT's, which play Axis because that's what my friends want to play. As far as my skill goes I'm not an expert, but I adore debating and discussing things. Logic and reason trump raw skill every time.

Anyone in this thread is free to add me on steam and play with me if they want, but I will mock the hell out of you for being so petty that you challenge a person to a 1v1 because they made you upset on the internet :snfBarton:
24 Feb 2015, 16:21 PM
Patrion 14

I like how this thread is no longer about the actual topic, but trying to figure out ways to shame the people arguing ITT lol.

nope. ppl are just trying to find out if one of the many forum warriors does know what he is talking about rather than just pulling words out of his ass. and the general rule of thumb is that being better at the game comes with better knowledge of the game. although there are obvious exceptions.

i know that in coh2 forums, any inquiries against other's playercards are considered as witchhunt, but we have to draw the line somewhere. especially when there are a dozen forum warriors acting like coh2 gurus, calling other noobs or implying that others are noobs and never convinced by others whilst keeping their identity secret behind pathetic excuses to why they won't show their playercards.

i have yet to see more than a handful of times when non forum warriors having a go at visible abysmal playercards.
24 Feb 2015, 16:29 PM

And yeah none of my replays are from my AT's, which play Axis because that's what my friends want to play. As far as my skill goes I'm not an expert, but I adore debating and discussing things. Logic and reason trump raw skill every time.

Anyone in this thread is free to add me on steam and play with me if they want, but I will mock the hell out of you for being so petty that you challenge a person to a 1v1 because they made you upset on the internet :snfBarton:

Send me your details on PM or just add me on steam and we can have a go.
24 Feb 2015, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2015, 16:21 PMpigsoup

nope. ppl are just trying to find out if one of the many forum warriors does know what he is talking about rather than just pulling words out of his ass. and the general rule of thumb is that being better at the game comes with better knowledge of the game. although there are obvious exceptions.

i know that in coh2 forums, any inquiries against other's playercards are considered as witchhunt, but we have to draw the line somewhere. especially when there are a dozen forum warriors acting like coh2 gurus, calling other noobs or implying that others are noobs and never convinced by others whilst keeping their identity secret behind pathetic excuses to why they won't show their playercards.

i have yet to see more than a handful of times when non forum warriors having a go at visible abysmal playercards.

I don't call people noobs, I try to offer rational explanations for my reasoning that involve facts and stats. This idea that a person with a better playercard can spout bullshit and just because he's moderately higher ranked than others his ideas have merit. High rank means you play the game a lot, Iv met very high ranked people who have zero idea how the meta works, they just see a strat, copy it, have good micro and they succeed.

I'm not a CoH2 guru, Iv never claimed to be one, my only claim to fame really is that I just enjoy using a very very rare unit and that's about it. I get a lot of my knowledge and ideas from my friends who are defiantly higher ranked then I am. People should address the content of the argument, attacking the person just means you have no way of actually refuting his logic/reasoning and are looking for a way to lash out.
24 Feb 2015, 16:57 PM

Send me your details on PM or just add me on steam and we can have a go.

You should def post the replay after your match :D
24 Feb 2015, 17:09 PM

I never said Id 1v1 one you, but if you can figure out my steam name from the assload of screens Iv posted to .org I'll play 2's with you :)
24 Feb 2015, 17:48 PM

I never said Id 1v1 one you, but if you can figure out my steam name from the assload of screens Iv posted to .org I'll play 2's with you :)

LOL! That's all I needed to hear.
24 Feb 2015, 18:07 PM

I don't think that's him.

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2015, 15:19 PMpugzii

I fucking hope it is him, 3v3 axis hero lmao

Just check that "also known as"
24 Feb 2015, 18:35 PM

LOL! That's all I needed to hear.

I don't play 1v1, and never have claimed to? I don't see what the issue here is. A dude just posted my steam profile, if you want to "test" me or w/e just add me on steam.

Or you could try and actually discuss the thread topic, but trying to force drama is much more interesting no?
24 Feb 2015, 18:48 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

At this point, i think everything has been discussed or is offtopic. So drama it is :)
24 Feb 2015, 19:04 PM

I don't play 1v1, and never have claimed to? I don't see what the issue here is. A dude just posted my steam profile, if you want to "test" me or w/e just add me on steam.

Or you could try and actually discuss the thread topic, but trying to force drama is much more interesting no?

Why don't you play 1v1?
24 Feb 2015, 19:05 PM
Honorary Member Badge

okay i think its time to close this sure i could invis the large backlog but that would be very time consuming and i doubt benficial.

player card doesn't make ones opinion or ideas inheritly valid nor does it make them invalid...

edit: not to mention how many "defamation of other users" I see here :(
PAGES (32)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight