Login

russian armor

BASILONE and guide editers, please view.

4 May 2013, 21:29 PM

On March 20(or maybe a little bit earlier), we finished writing a 40 page double US guide related to what we think about when facing double Wehrmacht and mixed Axis.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rgU2yW7FPx6jkw9eWgIdsp8bOYk2CoIXGdiL2TBSmVg/edit?pli=1#heading=h.arkwm88e587o

This is our version of it, in which we guessed there should be some more proffesional editing in terms of putting the pictures more properly etc.

On March 24, i send to Basilone of Reborn the first private request, asking if it would be possible to have a guide as massive as this posted into a website such as this. The reply was positive, and it was generally promised that the edit would take about 10 days, which was acceptable.

After a longer wait, i decided to send another message.

Hey Basilone, it's been a while and i am wondering what's up with the guide. Are you guys working on it? Btw when you are finally done, we have prepared the replay pack which we should upload with the guide as well.

Gravemouth

On April 8, this reply was sent.

I haven't really done much in the past week with the beta coming out, I'll get it finished in this next week. You can email me the replays at XXXXXXX@XXXX.com, compressed would be nice.

A week after this i emailed Basilone the replay pack, which contained ~20 replays if i remember correctly. Those replays were all played on 2.6 versus several top players, but they won't be available in a few days since this patch is going down.

So it has been about a month, and yesterday i decided to send another reply asking what the hell is going on, and i yet have not received a message or any kind of information of where he is, or what is up with the editing of our guide.

All we want is our guide posted. It has taken you guys to "edit" this longer than what it took us to write it. It will be done one way or another, it's up to you.

4 May 2013, 21:38 PM

Typical Basilone, unreliable, and lazy. MVGame
4 May 2013, 21:40 PM
Benefactor 115

Nice work guys, hopefully the editors will get back to you soon!
4 May 2013, 21:49 PM

Hope so too. All we want is some feedback for our work, it took us a month to write this.
4 May 2013, 22:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge

You should check your PM's on COH2.ORG, Basilone will get in touch with you about this. We just had busy weeks with the beta being released, so our staff was busy doing stuff for that.

Next time, please handle this through the private message system on this site. You can find it in the dropdown menu, top right hand corner. There is no need to shout this out all over site, thanks :)
4 May 2013, 22:54 PM

Basilone the NOOBEXPERT number 1. MVGame
5 May 2013, 03:46 AM

Basilone the NOOBEXPERT number 1. MVGame

MVGame
6 May 2013, 20:34 PM

insane work gravemouth.

you are on my list now.
8 May 2013, 11:15 AM

That is one hell of an extensive guide.... Good work lads.
A_E
9 May 2013, 23:27 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Should post it to Reddit in its raw unedited form, http://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/submit

the more people that get to see this baby the better!
13 May 2013, 11:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2013, 23:27 PMA_E
Should post it to Reddit in its raw unedited form, http://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/submit

the more people that get to see this baby the better!

It seems that's what we will do AE, i don't really see anyone caring enough to post this here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★