Login

russian armor

Make War not Love 2 - The Rematch

PAGES (20)down
15 Feb 2015, 23:15 PM

We won! :)
15 Feb 2015, 23:18 PM

Im sorry Van Voort but what makes you think that Relic is doing everything very good, almost perfect?
Im with Aerohank on this.
15 Feb 2015, 23:29 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2015, 21:28 PMnigo
+1 katitof.

vasa, go to bed kiddo.

Pls Nigo, imo its so stupid to write kiddo becouse You dont know my age, more respect ok ?
And if You dont agree with me its more stupid to write kiddo :p.
15 Feb 2015, 23:40 PM

Permanently Banned
Im sorry Van Voort but what makes you think that Relic is doing everything very good, almost perfect?

+
16 Feb 2015, 00:04 AM

People need to take a break from the keyboard, relax a bit and try to be positive.

If you dont want to play the game atm, fine wait. So much negativity doesnt help anyone. Offer ideas, sure. Just dont go on a witch hunt.

Dont dispair, we know much more is to come in 2015.

=============

Thanks for the event Relic, I for one am stoked to get the two commanders ive wanted all year. I bought some other content I didnt have yet as a thank you.
16 Feb 2015, 00:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2015, 21:01 PMKatitof

First and foremost, I'm realist.
That means I praise or criticize them when they deserve it and also I realize that whatever they will do, people will bitch, because thats what people did through the history of coh2.
No new maps?
People bitch.
New maps?
People bitch.
No commanders?
People bitch.
New commanders?
People bitch.
Free commanders?
People bitch.
Paid commanders?
People bitch.
No balance patch?
People bitch.
Balance patch comes?
People are happy until they see notes, then bitch.

And so on.

This describes every game community ever. If Relic can't handle the heat they shouldn't be in the business of making video games.
16 Feb 2015, 00:23 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I haven't said that

I have said that I'm willing to assume that they have good reasons for not doing what the vocal minority want rather than because they are stupid and evil.

Now they are not going what I want them do be doing either, but I accept that catering to me is not a valid business model
16 Feb 2015, 00:25 AM
Honorary Member Badge

This describes every game community ever. If Relic can't handle the heat they shouldn't be in the business of making video games.

I think Relic can handle the heat perfectly

What perplexes me is why people think act like that and then complain how Relic doesn't listen to the Community
16 Feb 2015, 00:39 AM

I think Relic can handle the heat perfectly

What perplexes me is why people think act like that and then complain how Relic doesn't listen to the Community

I just meant that acting like the COH2 community is worse than any other online community is quite silly considering the internet is the internet.

Relic does listen, they problem they have is acting on what they hear. We know multiple developers read this very forum and care about what people have to say, but the giant gaps between patches and the lack of bug fixing makes it hard to believe that they are sincere when they comment on taking peoples suggestions and advice into account.
16 Feb 2015, 00:49 AM

In my opinion every game with different factions/sides/heroes/... has in parts an idiotic community, because there are always fanboys, which will never give a chance for a "neutral" balance discussion (mostly subliminal, sometimes obviously)
So I avoid nearly every thread with balance discussions.
16 Feb 2015, 00:58 AM

you should have seen OKW v1.0 and the obs mode release candidate /shudder

yes okw is still a bit rough round the edges but it would have been far worse than what we have now thanks to community intervention.

obs mode is a great feature but release candidate they were contemplating was little more than a streamed replay file.

This +1000000000

Community intervention is required so they don't release BS, and expect us to love it every god damn time.
16 Feb 2015, 01:01 AM

Dis fucking thread.

16 Feb 2015, 01:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2015, 00:58 AMVonIvan

This +1000000000

Community intervention is required so they don't release BS, and expect us to love it every god damn time.

you should have seen OKW v1.0 and the obs mode release candidate /shudder

yes okw is still a bit rough round the edges but it would have been far worse than what we have now thanks to community intervention.

obs mode is a great feature but release candidate they were contemplating was little more than a streamed replay file.

Soon. Relic shall need your assistance. Again.

16 Feb 2015, 01:08 AM

I was pretty happy about the recent bug fix patch till my Sturmtiger decided that It wanted to start reloading immediately after firing, and thus commit suicide. Then next game 2 members of my starting sturm squad decided to have a dance party inside of the starting truck instead of following their friends.

I really really hope Relics "plans" involve getting bug fixes out the door faster.
16 Feb 2015, 01:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2015, 01:01 AMNapalm
Dis fucking thread.

16 Feb 2015, 01:16 AM

I'm very excited that Relic is finally taking bug fixing seriously

*8 squads die because they were stuck retreat bugging on HQ, followed by the loud boom of a teller mine going off and doing no damage to an IS2"
16 Feb 2015, 01:17 AM
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2015, 01:06 AMNapalm

Soon. Relic shall need your assistance. Again.

Not this time. They made what they think of me very clear, can't elaborate (NDA) Just pray that you have dedicated testers this time around.
16 Feb 2015, 01:24 AM

You can really tell they care about the players!

*a kubel slowly spins in the background because it was told to go forward and it's within 10 feet of a world object, while an MG34 team nearby suddenly forgets how to set up their MG34 inside a building*
16 Feb 2015, 02:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2015, 01:01 AMNapalm
Dis fucking thread.

+1

I dont get why you guys discuss what, how and why Relic is doing what they are doing, if u actually have no idea about it. Everyone here seems to know stuff i dont.
I will be vocal about stuff if i am asked too or if i have information about it, but discussing "how bad relic is and how shitty future content is gonna be" is ridicouless, and i sadly would understand if Relic would stay out of this Forum.

Lets take these discussions in a few months when the stuff has been announced. All you guys know that big stuff is waiting for us ( leaked things ) so why cry about it now. Please keep the whining until you know what and how it is gonna happen!
16 Feb 2015, 03:05 AM

What we know for sure is how long we have to wait to for things to get fixed, thing's that are quite game breaking. The fact there are multiple unfixed bugs in the game that can easily lose you a match is bad.

Unfortunately we seem to be in a Little boy who cried wolf situation.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS