Login

russian armor

Make War not Love 2 - The Rematch

PAGES (20)down
13 Feb 2015, 23:05 PM

What the Pak?!
Looks like this "battle for free content" is not real or totaly broken.

13 Feb 2015, 23:25 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2015, 22:11 PMBarrier
Did anyone already mention that these Make War Not Love 2 videos on youtube all feature that damned loud bang sound bug from the game?

what? when?
14 Feb 2015, 00:07 AM
Patrion 28

what? when?

Just look at any of these videos: Make War Not Love 2

There is that loud bang in the intro just like it happens in the game.

Maybe it's just a generic gunshot sound but it feels like they put it in intentionally.
14 Feb 2015, 00:13 AM
Patrion 28

i've never heard the problem that others reported and i'm at school right now so i'll check it out later. if it's the same one that hitting people in the head then it may be possible to fix.
14 Feb 2015, 01:11 AM

CoH2 is definitely going to win. This community may be small, divided, occasionally hostile, full one faction warriors and trolls, but if there's one thing we can do, it's farm.

We shall farm on to the end. We shall farm on Semoisky, we shall farm on Steppes, we shall farm with growing confidence and strength on Pepperidge Farm. We shall never stop farming. And if, which I do not for a moment believe, Pepperidge farm is removed from the Steam workshop, then our farmers beyond this map will carry on the farming.
14 Feb 2015, 01:41 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2015, 23:05 PMNebaka
What the Pak?!
Looks like this "battle for free content" is not real or totaly broken.

Just like the games!
/j

Come on guys, where are all those farmers?
14 Feb 2015, 02:29 AM

For what it's worth I think the game is in a better place now than it was a year ago. I also feel bad for feeding into the negativity lately.

I think the individual people working at Relic are really great people and are passionate about their products but I find as a company that dedication and passion gets lost.

I feel pretty much exactly this way. Even though Relic tries to put on a happy face for us, it almost feels like a childish taunt, an "I know something you don't knoooow". They say so much is happening behind the scenes, yet we've seen almost nothing appealing to us. Even the "Big Bug Patch" has just barely scratched the surface. I was very positive for a long time, but I can't be positive forever.

I'll go back to being positive when there's a reason to actually be positive, like if they simply acknowledge what we have been saying for months. The most we got from them was Peter saying the game was fine, imbalances included. That's no reason to be positive, in fact that was the final nail for my positive attitude.

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Feb 2015, 00:07 AMBarrier
Maybe it's just a generic gunshot sound but it feels like they put it in intentionally.

It's an Engine Error, Relic has no control over the sound or volume and has no idea what causes it. I have heard that it is most prevalent on high sound settings, but that's not confirmed.
14 Feb 2015, 02:35 AM
Honorary Member Badge

We confirm what Romeo is:

Unlocked: 14 Feb @ 2:29am
Romeo is Dead!
Make War not Love on Valentines day! Another win for the COH2 community!
14 Feb 2015, 02:37 AM

Well I haven't seen him actually play CoH2 since Grey Goo came out :P
14 Feb 2015, 03:09 AM

Well I haven't seen him actually play CoH2 since Grey Goo came out :P

Oh! So that is where he went. Another long time player gone due to Relic's insistent that no news is good news.
nee
14 Feb 2015, 03:11 AM

The decal idea wouldn't be that bad if we didn't have just one for everyone. Now instead of everyone having Balkenkreuz, everyone has the stab in the heart. What's the point of a decal system if you only have like one or two of them and where everyone just uses the same? If you want to demonstrate potential, release like a dozen of them. Decals are meant for individualization and customization. Having just one apart from the default doesn't do either.
I mean heart, stab in the heart, troll face, Relic/ CA emblem, faction emblems (a given for the Germans), and basic geometric shapes do this at the most basic level. Having just one decal is just REALLY trying to do mimimal work.
14 Feb 2015, 03:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Feb 2015, 03:11 AMnee
The decal idea wouldn't be that bad if we didn't have just one for everyone. Now instead of everyone having Balkenkreuz, everyone has the stab in the heart. What's the point of a decal system if you only have like one or two of them and where everyone just uses the same? If you want to demonstrate potential, release like a dozen of them. Decals are meant for individualization and customization. Having just one apart from the default doesn't do either.
I mean heart, stab in the heart, troll face, Relic/ CA emblem, faction emblems (a given for the Germans), and basic geometric shapes do this at the most basic level. Having just one decal is just REALLY trying to do mimimal work.

The decal is a special event decal and an early preview of what future ones will look like. Plus it is FREE, expect the next ones to be $1.00 a piece.
14 Feb 2015, 06:08 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2015, 21:32 PMCabreza

Oh god, the tracking algorithm has become self aware!

+ he he
14 Feb 2015, 07:51 AM

Just like the games!
/j

Come on guys, where are all those farmers?

Searching for allies -- Searching for axis
14 Feb 2015, 11:00 AM

Oh! So that is where he went. Another long time player gone due to Relic's insistent that no news is good news.

I wouldn't worry, as Grey Goo has quite a few bad problems itself, with pathing & unit collision being worse than coh2 imo.
14 Feb 2015, 11:33 AM

Actually the last I saw him he was playing Darkest Dungeon.
14 Feb 2015, 15:22 PM
Honorary Member Badge

1. Who asked for those commanders? New players, but they can also obtain them through War Spoils. Relic can also includ them to Commanders package on Steam or something.

They are already in War Spoils, and the odds of getting exactly what you want are fairly slam

But never mind those new players, it's all about you

3. So you are saying that WFA commanders are perfectly designed? Come on...........

No, but they are better than the Core Commanders - which are in some ways trying to do too many things because some are for early war TOW as well
14 Feb 2015, 15:25 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Not specific to Romeo but:

One of the things I have learnt here is that no one stops playing COH2 because because they have moved on with their lives.

Once someone starts playing COH the natural thing to keep doing is to keep doing so for ever until you die, and if someone doesn't want to it is clearly the fault of Relic and not a natural and expected thing to happen.
14 Feb 2015, 15:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge

And then there are people like you and Napalm, who are apparently already satisfied when a company does anything

No, I just don't expect Relic to base their business model around either pleasing me personally nor a fractious and self-important minority.

I tend to assume that if get beaten it's because the other team played better, and that if it Relic aren't doing what I want it's because they know what they are doing better than I do.

But apparently it's easier to blame RNG, Bad Design, X is OP and Relic are stupid for not listening to me for all of those things.
14 Feb 2015, 17:18 PM

PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak