Login

russian armor

I need help with the video card..

2 May 2013, 03:58 AM

Hey guys me again.. and I need some help over here.. again..
Im having alot of problems with my current video card and to be honest have had it for long time now.. as it just too old now and I think I need to upgrade it.. for something better but not sure for what.. plus it can't be very expansive as Im paying my own bills and rent and its not that easy.. lol

The thing is that now that im starting to stream more and more.. I can't really stream any game on any good settings without suffering from lag.. and its no fun to anyone.. me nor viewers ofc..

so here is my current video card that I have.. I think if getting something new .. will/should help me out with the lag issue and I'll be able to play/stream games on better higher settings as of no I can't do that...

http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/ati-radeon-hd-4000/hd-4870/Pages/ati-radeon-hd-4870-overview.aspx

2 May 2013, 12:30 PM

Hey,
Not very expensive means < 200€?
Do you need a more quiet on or is it not important to you?
Nvidia or ati?

If I would need a new one right now I propably go for the 2048MB Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 OC. I read it has decent overclocking potential (if you are into this kinda stuff) and you get a overall good bang for the buck with this one.

In Germany its available for around 200€.
2 May 2013, 12:36 PM

Ati or nvidia dont really matter same goes for the quiet I have alot of fans in my case so its like a wind tunnel.. lol

I was thinking something around 100$ but this prob won't be a big of an upgrade then.. idk.. and I mostly buy it from newegg.com btw..
2 May 2013, 12:44 PM

If your thinking of spending around 100$ I recommend getting a used GPU. Because as you said 100$ isn't that much of an upgrade.
15 May 2013, 12:54 PM

eyah.. I guess.. prob won't be able to upgrade now then for any time soon.. lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight