Login

russian armor

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE USF HEAVY ARMOR༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

21 Jan 2015, 06:14 AM

Pershing on 13-14 CP dont change 1v1, but help ballance team games.
21 Jan 2015, 06:17 AM

I might be open to the idea of it being in a commander and having it work like the Tiger Ace were it removes your fuel income when you get it.
21 Jan 2015, 07:20 AM

I might be open to the idea of it being in a commander and having it work like the Tiger Ace were it removes your fuel income when you get it.

-USF kamikazes all his jackson and shermans and destroys most of the enemy's army...

And then 15 seconds later a Pershing comes followed by masses of BAR riflemen.

... The Tiger Ace's only manpower cost + resource income reduction is an easily abusable feature that we dont need to see more of, and we certainly dont need to see more of micro-less super popcap efficient uber tanks that roll over infantry and medium tanks and back off for repairs (and imagine a self healing duct tape wielding pershing crew. D: )

For the sake of USF, the faction kind of need a durable tank, and for the sake of the game, it does not need to be a Tiger/IS-2 copy paste rampage machine.
21 Jan 2015, 14:35 PM

-USF kamikazes all his jackson and shermans and destroys most of the enemy's army...

And then 15 seconds later a Pershing comes followed by masses of BAR riflemen.

... The Tiger Ace's only manpower cost + resource income reduction is an easily abusable feature that we dont need to see more of, and we certainly dont need to see more of micro-less super popcap efficient uber tanks that roll over infantry and medium tanks and back off for repairs (and imagine a self healing duct tape wielding pershing crew. D: )

For the sake of USF, the faction kind of need a durable tank, and for the sake of the game, it does not need to be a Tiger/IS-2 copy paste rampage machine.

Might as well, Relic has added King Tiger and Jagd for lolz.
21 Jan 2015, 14:49 PM

I don't mind US not have heavy armour.

What does need instead however is something to compensate, either awesome artillery, or excellent infantry. US rifles, whilst pretty good, are pipped at the post by obers and I'm sorry, the M8, whilst cool and good, isn't what I'm talking about when I'm referring to heavy artillery, priests etc. Something like a non-doctrinal howitzer would be nice, not as good as the doctrinal pieces, but something to pound OKW bases etc.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 65
unknown 13
United States 5
unknown 1
United Kingdom 246
United States 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W