Login

russian armor

Community Farewell from pqumsieh

PAGES (9)down
21 Jan 2015, 15:01 PM

Wheres the new balance hero? Show your face!
21 Jan 2015, 17:28 PM

Speaking, admittedly, as the worst moderator in the history of the Internet, I think BeltFedWombat is about right. That said, it's not a solution to anything. Hopefully whoever replaces Peter will be allowed to communicate more with all of us, and updates will be a little more frequent.
21 Jan 2015, 17:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge

okay guys calm down lets try to keep it at least semi respectful this isn't about other staff just pq departure i would like ti to stay on that topic as much as possible. the blame game will only lead to going around in circles, never actually achieve anything but creating mess for us mods to clean up. :(
21 Jan 2015, 17:35 PM
Coder Red Badge

And he was absolutely spot-on.

The competitive 'community' around this game is tiny, not very welcoming, navel-gazing and adds very little monetary value to the franchise.

I know this might come as an uncomfortable truth to some, but we are where we are.

Yeah, that's totally fine. But if you're trying to get your game taken seriously in a proper competitive forum such as, I don't know, ESL, you should probably work with your competitive community on making your game better-suited for competition.
21 Jan 2015, 17:52 PM
Patrion 14

Speaking, admittedly, as the worst moderator in the history of the Internet, I think BeltFedWombat is about right. That said, it's not a solution to anything. Hopefully whoever replaces Peter will be allowed to communicate more with all of us, and updates will be a little more frequent.

Bravo sir, bravo :D
21 Jan 2015, 18:13 PM

Bitte ruhe Volksgenossen!

I don't think it is correct to blame any individual(s) for what is percived to be wrong with the game from the multiplayer community. I do believe the problems arises from too much compartmentialization, as is common in many industries right now.
It is just easier to keep track and direct the buisness if it is clear that everyone has seperate responsibilites. Easier to spot which departments are working better or worse.

But that leads to the problems we see today with the game. So I don't think it is fair to go namecalling any one person.

This also means there isn't going to be a hero coming to relic to sort everything up. Relic needs to look over their internal workflow inorder to get everyone on the same page and everyone working with the same design intent in mind. Game designers considering balance and balance designers taking in consideration of the game designers work.
22 Jan 2015, 01:40 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Everyone is free to express his opinion but while you might disagree with Relic decisions and even be very angry with them we won't tolerate anyone being disrespectful towards specific developers and directly attacking them. Cmon guys...
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS