Login

russian armor

The Stream was't that bad!

• This thread is locked
18 Jan 2015, 00:39 AM

Right lads I have a bone to pick with you!

I seen all the hate to the stream and I saw Relic banning people and got worried,
but the streams now a vod and I have no idea what you were complaining about. Sure it wasn't a massive announcement (plz add Africa and a new soviet :))but the game as it is, is quite balanced main issues being call in vs tec and allied inf drop off. Other than that the game is very well balanced. Also i understand people want to know Relics plans and there NDA is stupid but don't be so hate filled cause often what happens is i read the forum and am worried about my favourite game, play it and are pleasantly surprised. If people stop being so vile and instead use their time to play the game with friends ect we will be fine. But Relic it would be great if we got a little work of how you intend the factions to work as i think the majority of the community doesn't understand the allies play style at all.

Thanks for reading!
18 Jan 2015, 00:44 AM

One really big complaint:

Random 4v4 matchmaking + serious Q and A about balance/future= inconclusive answers that creates even more questions.
18 Jan 2015, 00:50 AM

One really big complaint:

Random 4v4 matchmaking + serious Q and A about balance/future= inconclusive answers that creates even more questions.

They should have a more open relationship but i trust Relic will do the right thing, in 4v4 allot of plays play the allies wrong; no artillery
18 Jan 2015, 01:14 AM

I seen all the hate to the stream and I saw Relic banning people and got worried,
but the streams now a vod and I have no idea what you were complaining about. Sure it wasn't a massive announcement (plz add Africa and a new soviet :))but the game as it is, is quite balanced main issues being call in vs tec and allied inf drop off. Other than that the game is very well balanced. Also i understand people want to know Relics plans and there NDA is stupid but don't be so hate filled cause often what happens is i read the forum and am worried about my favourite game, play it and are pleasantly surprised. If people stop being so vile and instead use their time to play the game with friends ect we will be fine. But Relic it would be great if we got a little work of how you intend the factions to work as i think the majority of the community doesn't understand the allies play style at all.

Thanks for reading!

+1 Exactly my sentiment in the other thread man its good to see someone else in the forums with an actual air of common sense.. I'm thinking maybe we should start a movement for Positive people of Coh2 maybe we even need a new forum i dunno but those of us that like the game want to have fun and dont feel the need to be vile call names and spread hate what do ya say?
18 Jan 2015, 01:28 AM

+1 Exactly my sentiment in the other thread man its good to see someone else in the forums with an actual air of common sense.. I'm thinking maybe we should start a movement for Positive people of Coh2 maybe we even need a new forum i dunno but those of us that like the game want to have fun and dont feel the need to be vile call names and spread hate what do ya say?

I think so too! I think that coh2 could do a rome2 emperor edition with the realse of the next expansion and warmap or what ever its called. With a re tweaked soviet and whermact factions. I won't go into details but i think there fine as they are I just think it would be more interesting to switch the meta of allies better late rather than early like in history! But that is beside the point :) Then have a new/deep cleaned website moderated allot then the gamme will be in a good place especially with a influx of new people

I would like to add that I have only been playing coh since march deployment and I hate how cynical people are! Especially in respect to the design's cause coh1's factions were that perfect!
18 Jan 2015, 02:04 AM

Thanks for reading!

100% correctomundo man, the constant whining, crying and whinging from a toxic minority of the community about allied game play is just unbearable. There is a scummy element to this community, and it really boils down the the same people complaining day in day out about issues that are basically just a L2P prob, and the irony is that instead of actually playing the game and improving, they prefer to shout and scream about it!??? Anyone who checks out this site on a regular basis knows who these guys are. Hilarious circle if you think about it!

My theory, just let the forum warriors have their crazy baseless rants, while we enjoy the game with friends and buddies! As one thing is for sure sir this is a FANTASTIC game! :lol:
18 Jan 2015, 02:07 AM

100% correctomundo man, the constant whining, crying and whinging from a toxic minority of the community about allied game play is just unbearable. There is a scummy element to this community, and it really boils down the the same people complaining day in day out about issues that are basically just a L2P prob, and the irony is that instead of actually playing the game and improving, they prefer to shout and scream about it!??? Hilarious circle if you think about it!

My theory, just let the forum warriors have their crazy baseless rants, while we enjoy the game with friends and buddies! As one thing is for sure sir this is a FANTASTIC game! :lol:

Thanks for the positive support! I find the way to beat axis as allies is too kill vet with indirect fire. Not get in a head on fight with a supported Tiger tank!
18 Jan 2015, 03:14 AM

Come on guys the point of this thread is to try and create some good feeling and community spirit on coh2 not have petty arguments!
18 Jan 2015, 03:57 AM

Come on guys the point of this thread is to try and create some good feeling and community spirit on coh2 not have petty arguments!

Hence why I don't understand why a person with a negative attitude towards the game feels the need to post in here and spoil a perfectly good thread. I simply neglected to speak on the topic at the time as I currently had nothing to add to the discussion and feel its on the right track.

To reiterate SUCKmyCLOCK, and expand on it a little, it is becoming very poisonous around here. It seems people with a perspective that the game still has good in it are becoming targeted by the masses for their opinions. To discuss the game itself while I do agree some stuff really needs sorting out I find the continual repetitive posts on the subjects are the cause of said "wasteland". 1v1 and 2v2 and as bad as what majority of people are trying to say they are and 3v3, 4v4 really could do with some balancing issues. But overall the game is still giving players what they are after. People that love it are getting what they want and if they don't like stuff, it's giving them something to hate. Seems quite well rounded to me :D

@TheEvilAdventurer, I'm not sure they would do such a role out and radical re-balancing, but its not to say its a bad idea. I think what they have in mind is more like trying to round and smooth off what they already have going on. I for one would be quite happy to see the community give them some understanding that things take time (everyone moves at different speeds). As I say a lot of peoples idea on how the game should be simply don't mesh with others, I find people need to worry less and stop taking this 'Game' so seriously. >:(

One last small thing I 100% totally agree on the topic of factions in relation to CoH1 factions.
While it is nice to see some things reflect CoH1 it would ultimately be bland to see that consistently across all factions. I played CoH1 from before release and can ultimately say relic is getting there with this one they just need the time to do so, and god willing the support of the community to get them there.

Wouldn't it be nice if the world was cadbury, wouldn't it be nice if we supported them to getting there instead of shunning them for not being there already!

I think we need to start a support relic 2015 campaign, show them there's a part of this community that believes that they can do this, that believes that they're capable of giving as many of us as possible what we want.

WE BELIEVE IN RELIC 2015!!!
18 Jan 2015, 08:17 AM

The only thing is their attitude guys. The NDA has been their from the start, but they could be a bit more nice about it. Since her arrival, Cynthia has been doing her best to keep the community calm and took all of our shit, but as @Napalm said in the other thread it's the attitude that hurts us. Instead of banning people or being sarcastic they could just give frank answers or even blame it on NDA. He gave a good example of the correct attitude when your hands are tied.

I have said countless times that Relic is a damn good studio and they know hwo to make RTS games. But that doesn't mean they are perfect (and they don't claim to be perfect either). But with more transparency and more PR, they can raise the hype and sell more games. Most of us stood by them after the sad THQ bankruptcy and I know many people who pre-ordered the game just to support relic. And to be honest game was not 100% complete when released but I don't wanna go down that road and bring up memories from 3 years ago.

The thing is, if you want to plan a Stream or any other event you need to have content. If you do, stand by it and if you don't, it's ok you'll do it another time. Even PQ said that I can't both answer and play, so either just play the game or start a Q&A session. I think communities concern is not only about the information they give, it's about how they give it.

All and all, They have been more engaged with the community in the past few months, but they still have a long road ahead of them. Having a relatively small community has its own Pros and Cons you just have to make the best out of it. Let's hope the upper management change their policies a little bit, for the sake of Hype and more sales.
18 Jan 2015, 11:52 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

There are 4 other threads going on this same topic, we don't need another one, even if I appreciate the fact that you are trying to be optimistic.

Feel free to carry on here: http://www.coh2.org/topic/29837/cynthia-statement-about-the-first-2015-stream

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★