russian armor

OKW Panzer Schwer HQ

18 Jan 2015, 09:50 AM

120mm mortar

Do you counter panzers with M-42 too?
18 Jan 2015, 10:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2015, 09:50 AMKatitof

He is right, u can punish aggressiveness with that too easily, in many cases from ur base, and win the game
18 Jan 2015, 10:25 AM
Donator 33

It's one of those things that doesn't scale well to games being played at lower experience levels. Eventually it might get knocked out, but it's bought so much time and resources that it's not really a big deal.

Even more so with the healing truck - allies go all in and knock it out late game? 40 fuel and a bunch of MP you're already floating, yawn .
18 Jan 2015, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2015, 09:50 AMKatitof

Panzers II? of course, why not? du yo even ply this gam?
18 Jan 2015, 11:33 AM

Panzers II? of course, why not? du yo even ply this gam?

So I have to pick up doctrinal unit to counter non-doc uni... building?
18 Jan 2015, 13:26 PM

Build a At gun and use attack ground. When the OKW player tries to defend his important t4 building have some units to counter his counter attack.

I never understood what's so hard in using an at gun.
18 Jan 2015, 13:41 PM

Build a At gun and use attack ground. When the OKW player tries to defend his important t4 building have some units to counter his counter attack.

I never understood what's so hard in using an at gun.

Decent opponent will build T4 behind shot blocker but with view on the point.

Some units to counter his units?

None can stand against Obers blob.
18 Jan 2015, 13:50 PM

Decent opponent will build T4 behind shot blocker but with view on the point.

Some units to counter his units?

Can't be that forward then or explain me how you won't be able to take out an Schwere Panzer HQ which is placed on your cut off on e.g. Moscow Outskirts?

An Ober blob in early game? Well that's something I want to see. Even if obers are rushed, tanks will soon hit the field.
18 Jan 2015, 13:50 PM

Just saying, a satchel is not enough to take it out while it's setting up.
18 Jan 2015, 13:54 PM

Can't be that forward then or explain me how you won't be able to take out an Schwere Panzer HQ which is placed on your cut off on e.g. Moscow Outskirts?

An Ober blob in early game? Well that's something I want to see. Even if obers are rushed, tanks will soon hit the field.

I dont play on Moscow but for example on Kohodny there are many placed where you can hide T4 behind the corner.

Combine this with fortifitacion doctrine (bunkers) and you have to focus only on T4 to kill it - while enemy will push you back or take the whole map.
18 Jan 2015, 14:02 PM

I dont play on Moscow but for example on Kohodny there are many placed where you can hide T4 behind the corner.

Combine this with fortifitacion doctrine (bunkers) and you have to focus only on T4 to kill it - while enemy will push you back or take the whole map.

Still its only possible near the opponents base and we are not talking about early game here anymore, that was the complaint of the thread starter. When somebody invests that kind of resources into a defense, why should you be able to take it out with one unit? Moreover at that state of the game you have Kattys, Priest or Offmap abilities to deal with it.
18 Jan 2015, 14:06 PM

Still its only possible near the opponents base and we are not talking about early game here anymore, that was the complaint of the thread starter. When somebody invests that kind of resources into a defense, why should you be able to take it out with one unit? Moreover at that state of the game you have Kattys, Priest or Offmap abilities to deal with it.

Dude, what are you talking about. 8min Katy? 8 min Priest?? What off maps?
18 Jan 2015, 14:13 PM

Dude, what are you talking about. 8min Katy? 8 min Priest?? What off maps?

Well you are saying that a Ober blob together with a pak43 and several bunkers park on your cut off on kholodny at minute 8?! Please provide a replay of that.
18 Jan 2015, 14:21 PM

Well you are saying that a Ober blob together with a pak43 and several bunkers park on your cut off on kholodny at minute 8?! Please provide a replay of that.

Point me where I said about 8min Obers blob :lol:

I said obers blob, nothing more.

2x Obers around 10min is something normal.
Bunker as well.

18 Jan 2015, 14:34 PM

really?!! no unit? how many ober squads u call it obers blob?
18 Jan 2015, 14:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2015, 14:34 PMAladdin

really?!! no unit? how many ober squads u call it obers blob?

2x Obers are annoying but 3x Obers you have to counter with vehicles.
18 Jan 2015, 14:54 PM

Point me where I said about 8min Obers blob :lol:

I said obers blob, nothing more.

2x Obers around 10min is something normal.
Bunker as well.

You said it's not possible to counter the schwere panzer hq with an AT gun + attack ground because the omnipotent ober blob will hinder any efforts in doing so, at the time a ober blob occurs there are vehicles on the field and tanks inbound so we don't talk about an early game schwere panzer hq anymore. And still combined forces that take care of the obers + the at gun that destroys the schwere panzer hq will succeed.
An over aggressive schwere panzer hq never survives long.
Then you said a pak43 will deny any tank play, but then again it's not minute 8 anymore and you should have Artillery to deal with Pak43 & schwere panzer hq.

And then again, why shouldn't 1000 mp + 80 fuel shouldn't be able to deal with a single at gun backed up by 2 cons?

18 Jan 2015, 15:35 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

One disrespectful post containing unpleasant words and phrases invised, as well as one follow-up citing said content. It is quite possible to express your point of view robustly, without resorting to profanities.

Back to topic
18 Jan 2015, 15:39 PM

If the doctrine with 120mm was pure crap, then I would understand.. but that doc also has guards, mark target and those awesome T34/85.. I dont know whats the problem.

If you still disagree, then just use AT Gun, lolz.
18 Jan 2015, 16:04 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

What was gardening relic thinking putting this OP f:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:ing FlaK HQ and gardening Pak43 in the same faction with all that OP infantries and OP lategame tonk thinking it would be balanced.

Against soviets sure,you have plenty of options. but the americans are just f:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:ed because their indirect fire options are limited.

What went into their <444>3<444>3<444>3<444>3 ing heads for them to do this knowing it was already a bad idea,since they didnt put Pak43,OP elite inf, and tiger in same doctrine for Ostheer. Why would they do this. Why relic.

I kindly wish Mr Pquemsieh would properly show us how to play the USF against this! Show us your intentions behind this design!!!

Clearly Me and others are doing something wrong!

Love,from cookiez.

PS sorry mods
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 63
South Africa 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L