Login

russian armor

Well that stream was... *sigh*

PAGES (13)down
17 Jan 2015, 21:57 PM

Permanently Banned
Regret the day i bought this POS game. Not because of money coming out of my pocket but because it went in for supporting this shitty game and their devs.

Whats the issue?

u only play axis.. balance is perfect for you
17 Jan 2015, 22:11 PM

Well unfortunately everyone in the community bitched and whined about micro transactions and DLC and did your best to make Relic look bad for doing so. So guess what we got what community consensus seemed to want .....Relic not putting out new content frequently anymore. This community is so laughable and don't even think about what they post and realize it actually does effect the direction Relic takes in a lot of areas.

And then now here you all are starved for new content and patches but you all are the ones responsible for shutting down Relics ambition to support this game as a service and keep new content coming consistently.

Think about it.....
we affect this game even more so since it is such small community.

Please people you say you want the game to grow. You say you want it to be competitive. But everyone just spews hate and negativity on the forums and bash any direction Relic try to take no matter what it is. If you truly are a fan of this franchise and want to see it be succsessful we need to just stop with all that. Sure give the game constrcuctrive critism where it is due but do it in a manner that is mature and well thought out and also in a way that doesnt promote ill will towards the game and push new players away .
Think about it guys I think the biggest thing holding this game back is the negativity and hostility of the so called fans.

And now we can see the fruit of it all too.. Relic gone from weekly streams, monthly patches and frequent new content to enjoy to... silence and no new content or patches, we all have only ourselves to thank for that really too.

"Regret the day i bought this POS game. Not because of money coming out of my pocket but because it went in for supporting this shitty game and their devs."

A prime example is the ignorant child that just posted above me. Seriously could we get some moderation and just do away this crap in the forums? Lets change the tone?

Of-fucking-course people complained about new content. Half the new commanders released broke the game for weeks before relic did something. Tiger Ace, Industry, Assault Grenadiers...

Relic always sucked at suport, they left Dawn of war Winter assault broke, Retribution broke... how much time took to fix 3-shot-cloak, Kangaroo again? When they fixed M10 missfire or Puma Phase Shift?
Yeah, thats right, they never did, after 8 fucking years it's still broken.

People are upset because relic create great games, but they dont care about the community, they say they care, but actions speak louder than words.
17 Jan 2015, 22:22 PM

@NorthWestFresh You do have a point, but that stream was an insult. The way they moderated the chat, stupid and sarcastic answers, dodging questions etc. You have NDAs? Fine, but you don't have to say PZgrens are over-performing and then spam them like hell and lose the game.

This was just a simple example. I personally am glad to see a patch focused on bug fixes. This is what most of the community wants right now and it makes sense, fix the game so it works as intended, and then balance it they way it should. But the thing is they act like there is no problem with balance. That's what pisses people off.

The quality of the stream was completely their fault (the whole company and their policy not the community manager). If you can't talk about stuff, just post a thread and say "Ok guys, we are gonna have a patch in February". But please don't waste 2 hours of my life for that. That's all I'm asking.
17 Jan 2015, 22:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 22:11 PMVitor

Of-fucking-course people complained about new content. Half the new commanders released broke the game for weeks before relic did something. Tiger Ace, Industry, Assault Grenadiers...

Relic always sucked at suport, they left Dawn of war Winter assault broke, Retribution broke... how much time they took to fix 3-shot-cloak, Kangaroo again? When did they fixed M10 missfire or Puma Phase Shift?
Yeah, thats right, they never did, after 8 fucking years it's still broken.

People are upset because relic create great games, but they dont care about the community, they say they care, but actions speak louder than words.

Strangely enough I saw awsome support from Relic what do you call monthly streams and balance patches, A dedicated server for balance testing with the community, new content(oh god so it needed a bit of balancing after release.... of course it did its an RTS dood they are not simple or easy to balance especially with the depth in COH2). Not only that they have added everything the community asked for... lobbies, chat, Observer mode, modding and map support that is way more accessible and easy to use then it ever was in Coh1.

Seriously guys the behavior of the community is downright pathetic and unfair and Frankly I don't blame Relic in anyway for the silence and lack of content the last couple months. They have worked hard to give feedback support and everything we asked for and what do they get? Honestly what do they get???? Your POS devs.... Your game is a POS.... You guys dont support or listen(completely ignoring all the support above and beyond).

If someone is calling you a POS constantly bashing your hardwork constantly are you going to be inclined to continue to cater to that persons every whim while they don't appreciate it and call you a POS to your face.

Right now this community is getting the support it deserves and earned period. Now why dont we grow the fuck up get a little maturity and dare I say decency and maybe just maybe we can all get the best out of the awsome RTS and the Developer/Fan relationship for the good of all.
17 Jan 2015, 22:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 22:22 PMRMMLz
@NorthWestFresh You do have a point, but that stream was an insult. The way they moderated the chat, stupid and sarcastic answers, dodging questions etc. You have NDAs? Fine, but you don't have to say PZgrens are over-performing and then spam them like hell and lose the game.

This was just a simple example. I personally am glad to see a patch focused on bug fixes. This is what most of the community wants right now and it makes sense, fix the game so it works as intended, and then balance it they way it should. But the thing is they act like there is no problem with balance. That's what pisses people off.

The quality of the stream was completely their fault (the whole company and their policy not the community manager). If you can't talk about stuff, just post a thread and say "Ok guys, we are gonna have a patch in February". But please don't waste 2 hours of my life for that. That's all I'm asking.

They insulted us?? Really? Agian how many people in this community make constant posts calling Relic devs idiots, POS, your game sucks?

Agian we are getting the treatment we deserved and earned.

Also on the balance side of it how much of the issues are truly balance problems instead of people just not being able to handle getting outplayed and losing? Not very many from what I see.
If you saw that post someone made about fixing Ostheer showing the stats of the last tournament all factions were about 52-55% win ratio everyone except ostheer.. I see a game with some pretty damn good balance all in all. Yes Ostheer is hurting a bit in the early game and it is an issue but that is actually if you want to truly honest the biggest and most glaring balance issue. I play ostheer the most now becuase I enjoy the challenge of playing the underdogs and Last week I still managed to get my ranking in the under 100 with the ostheer. So.... yes they are hurting early game and have a hard time dealing with Conspam and Rifles but does that mean you can't win?
Is it really worth calling Relic POS and bashing their awsome product which I consider to be a work of art and a masterful one at that. Because one faction needs a bit of tweaking?
17 Jan 2015, 22:27 PM

I freaking love this game. I'm frequently frustrated with relic due to lack of marketing/transparency and lack of new content(western front armies have 6 commanders) and their lack of real communication with the community. I think Cynthia does all she can but is entirely hamstrung by a seemingly draconian NDA. They should be able to say they are working on bug x or new commanders or whatever. There is certainly space between where they are and full disclosure ruining the company.

Imagine if they said they are working on four new commanders. We would all speculate when and what but it wouldn't hurt them. It might actually build some hype. If it turned out one was op just say so. It would anger some but largely build some trust. I think they could discuss far more with us and I think it would ultimately help the playerbase and relic. At the very least it would cut down on negative speculation.

I'm sure they can see why we get so frustrated with them but it seems they do not take any steps to resolve it for the immediate issue or future issues, which leads to even more frustration. I want the game to succeed and I want them all to make money. I also want to feel I've gotten my money's worth. Sometimes I want new stuff to give them more money for
17 Jan 2015, 22:29 PM

Well unfortunately everyone in the community bitched and whined about micro transactions and DLC and did your best to make Relic look bad for doing so. So guess what we got what community consensus seemed to want .....Relic not putting out new content frequently anymore. This community is so laughable and don't even think about what they post and realize it actually does effect the direction Relic takes in a lot of areas.

And then now here you all are starved for new content and patches but you all are the ones responsible for shutting down Relics ambition to support this game as a service and keep new content coming consistently.

Think about it.....
we affect this game even more so since it is such small community.

Please people you say you want the game to grow. You say you want it to be competitive. But everyone just spews hate and negativity on the forums and bash any direction Relic try to take no matter what it is. If you truly are a fan of this franchise and want to see it be succsessful we need to just stop with all that. Sure give the game constrcuctrive critism where it is due but do it in a manner that is mature and well thought out and also in a way that doesnt promote ill will towards the game and push new players away .
Think about it guys I think the biggest thing holding this game back is the negativity and hostility of the so called fans.

And now we can see the fruit of it all too.. Relic gone from weekly streams, monthly patches and frequent new content to enjoy to... silence and no new content or patches, we all have only ourselves to thank for that really too.

"Regret the day i bought this POS game. Not because of money coming out of my pocket but because it went in for supporting this shitty game and their devs."

A prime example is the ignorant child that just posted above me. Seriously could we get some moderation and just do away this crap in the forums? Lets change the tone?

We paid a lot of money for this game, some of us even had CE and what we get from it? some skins and 90% useless commanders, Relic to keep getting money were releasing new commanders and working on AA (prob when they first released CoH2, they probably haven't cared much on us.

We have god damn good reason to act as we act now and before. Remember times when MG42 was so good that soviets couldn't stand a chance against them? Relic answer was to increase squad models from 3 to 4, or Tiger "working as intended" Ace, how much we had to wait for KV-8 nerf? These were stuff that were piss off people.

I was before WFA release and some NDA leak about patch notes in beta forums and Relic was god damn amazing, I dont even know why we were there since they prefered listen to guys like MVDane or other scrubs about balance, tested commanders never get fixed and release (altho they were nice in design) and others never tested by us were released (OP at first to get ofc a lot of money from people willing to win games easily and then commanders were nerfed)

17 Jan 2015, 22:34 PM

Strangely enough I saw awsome support from Relic what do you call monthly streams and balance patches, A dedicated server for balance testing with the community, new content(oh god so it needed a bit of balancing after release.... of course it did its an RTS dood they are not simple or easy to balance especially with the depth in COH2). Not only that they have added everything the community asked for... lobbies, chat, Observer mode, modding and map support that is way more accessible and easy to use then it ever was in Coh1.

Seriously guys the behavior of the community is downright pathetic and unfair and Frankly I don't blame Relic in anyway for the silence and lack of content the last couple months. They have worked hard to give feedback support and everything we asked for and what do they get? Honestly what do they get???? Your POS devs.... Your game is a POS.... You guys dont support or listen(completely ignoring all the support above and beyond).

If someone is calling you a POS constantly bashing your hardwork constantly are you going to be inclined to continue to cater to that persons every whim while they don't appreciate it and call you a POS to your face.

Right now this community is getting the support it deserves and earned period. Now why dont we grow the fuck up get a little maturity and dare I say decency and maybe just maybe we can all get the best out of the awsome RTS and the Developer/Fan relationship for the good of all.

Half those features should have been at release. Lobbies and chat? What is this 1997? Dedicated server was nice, yes, but starcraft 2 had this at release.

People complain because they care about the game, but relic take their sweet time with everything. We are complaing about the same shit for almost 2 years now.

Look, i dont want to sound like an asshole, i like Coh2, some of the mechanics are the best right now.
But relic has made so many bad decisions for so long, i dont have fun playing anymore. But guess what? I want to have fun playing again.
17 Jan 2015, 22:45 PM

We paid a lot of money for this game, some of us even had CE and what we get from it? some skins and 90% useless commanders, Relic to keep getting money were releasing new commanders and working on AA (prob when they first released CoH2, they probably haven't cared much on us.

We have god damn good reason to act as we act now and before. Remember times when MG42 was so good that soviets couldn't stand a chance against them? Relic answer was to increase squad models from 3 to 4, or Tiger "working as intended" Ace, how much we had to wait for KV-8 nerf? These were stuff that were piss off people.

I was before WFA release and some NDA leak about patch notes in beta forums and Relic was god damn amazing, I dont even know why we were there since they prefered listen to guys like MVDane or other scrubs about balance, tested commanders never get fixed and release (altho they were nice in design) and others never tested by us were released (OP at first to get ofc a lot of money from people willing to win games easily and then commanders were nerfed)

Oh Barton PlEASE! A lot of money on this game? give me a break! I love you man but seriously this community is just being childish and unrealistic and hindering the success or potential success of this game with this Bitter BullSh#t.

And Yes I bought Collectors Edition I have bought all DLC, all single player missions, there is only 1 or two faceplates I havent bought. I pre-ordered everything when I could and have paid full price no sales. And even with the more expensive prices relic puts on their stuff in real world terms Dollers to Hours of entertainment value you cannot find a cheaper price of admission anywhere for the level of entertainment you get here and that is also a fact. Think about this as well taking your family or a couple friends to the movies for two hours of entertainment for one day can cost up to 60 dollars or more!

If you are on these forums I highly doubt you have under 300 hours of play in Company of Heroes 2 which makes this game the cheapest entertainment around even more so if you are buying at the now discounted prices.
So you take your wife out to dinner right? You buy her a dress and stuff for her birthday. Now that you have spent money on her does that give you the right to abuse her everyday and tell her she is a POS and worthless? Do you think she is gonna want to make love with you that night or even stay married to you or make you dinner?
Same thing with Relic, Lots of you are just straight up abusing the Relic devs and justifying it becuase you bought some dirt cheap entertainment. Its bullshit and its wrong and this community is getting more then they deserve by the fact that Relic still supports the game at all.

BTW Barton POS= Piece of Sh#t

Also one thing I want to make clear. I am not denying there are issues with the game, I am not saying Relic has done everything perfectly, sure they have made some mistakes, they are just trying to make their way in the world in a changing market just like me and you.

I am speaking out agianst the way we act on these forums and how much abuse goes on towards each other towards Relic, towards the game. I am pretty certain things would be a lot different as far as support goes and how the game is, if we could all just be a little more willing to put a little thought into what we are actually posting and show eacy other a little respect even if they do have a different oppinion then you.
17 Jan 2015, 22:45 PM

I freaking love this game. I'm frequently frustrated with relic due to lack of marketing/transparency and lack of new content(western front armies have 6 commanders) and their lack of real communication with the community. I think Cynthia does all she can but it entirely hamstrung by a seemingly draconian NDA. They should be able to say they are working on bug x or new commanders or whatever. There is certainly space between where that are and full disclosure ruining the company.

Imagine if they said they are working on four new commanders. We would all speculate when and what but it wouldn't hurt them. It might actually build some hype. If it turned out one was op just say so. It would anger some but largely build some trust. I think they could discuss far more with us and I think it would ultimately help the playerbase and relic. At the very least it would cut down on negative speculation.

I'm sure they can see why we get so frustrated with them but it seems they do not take any steps to resolve it for immediate issue or future issues, which leads to even more frustration. I want the game to succeed and I want them all to make money. I also want to feel I've gotten my money's worth.
The NDA forces Relic to pretty much operate with one foot in the grave. Any news from Relic is music to my ears because it tells me they are still involved.
17 Jan 2015, 22:48 PM

Awesome support, hahahahaha....Northwest you must be feeling so cool, you the only mature in here against hordes of immature kids.
Let me try to tell you some facts. The average COH2 player has paid already more for this than any other game and it makes sense that we would expect the game to work and be fun.

All these patches you mentioned, yeah half of them were to fix bugs and exploits they created after whoring untested DLC Even EA is doing better at the moment. And you are acting like COH2 is a brand new IP or something, thank them for the hard work.More than 50% of the game assets, models, animations etc are a straight reuse from Coh1 and its expansions which we have already again paid.Mods, map creator already existed in COH1.

Why dont you just send them a monthly check if you like them so much? Since the rest of us kids obviously cannot afford to do so...And stop being a dumbass, respect the other members that see things differently.
17 Jan 2015, 22:55 PM

bugixes patch you say? how many bugs are still in game that are gamebreaking? And im not satisfied, for example, this december so-called balance patch was nothing, fixed some crap in AI AA and brought nothing to multi

Did Relic ever call it a balance patch? I'm looking at the changelog and all it says is 'December Update'.

I'm not sure how bugfixes and optimizations don't have any effect on multiplayer though.

Oh and I don't know about you but I'd call the ISU getting a weapon ammo toggle and the Jagdtiger not being able to pierce through objects quite a big change.

so you do have impact on current/future balance? :snfBarton:

I do, but just because I'm defending Relic on a few points doesn't mean I agree with a lot of what they do. You realise we don't have complete influence over the changes that are being made right?
17 Jan 2015, 22:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 22:48 PMmrako
Awesome support, hahahahaha....Northwest you must be feeling so cool, you the only mature in here against hordes of immature kids.
Let me try to tell you some facts. The average COH2 player has paid already more for this than any other game and it makes sense that we would expect the game to work and be fun.

All these patches you mentioned, yeah half of them were to fix bugs and exploits they created after whoring untested DLC Even EA is doing better at the moment. And you are acting like COH2 is a brand new IP or something, thank them for the hard work.More than 50% of the game assets, models, animations etc are a straight reuse from Coh1 and its expansions which we have already again paid.Mods, map creator already existed in COH1.

Why dont you just send them a monthly check if you like them so much? Since the rest of us kids obviously cannot afford to do so...And stop being a dumbass, respect the other members that see things differently.

Oh yeah? Like you are doing right now? You just make my point so much more valid. Obviously your angry, if your angry I must have made a true and honest point that you don't want to look at honestly in yourself so you going to attack me instead, I imagine your pretty miserable in real life, like a lot of the people on these forums spewing name calling and abuse. I feel sorry for you.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/29837/cynthia-statement-about-the-first-2015-stream

Oh what is this! Its a response and explanation about how Relic does things they have told us time and time agian and respond.... WTF is that omg its Support.

Open your eyes and look instead of throwing tantrums and calling names theres a thought?
17 Jan 2015, 23:00 PM
Donator 11

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about. We learned that the sherman bulldozer is a heavy tank. Finally the USF has heavy tanks! Nevermind it has the same hp as a normal sherman, and not much more damage, BUT IT IS A HEAVY TANK! KT and Tiger's in trouble now!
17 Jan 2015, 23:00 PM

Oh yeah? Like you are doing right now? You just make my point so much more valid. Obviously your angry, if your angry I must have made a true and honest point that you don't want to look at honestly in yourself so you going to attack me instead, I imagine your pretty miserable in real life, like a lot of the people on these forums spewing name calling and abuse. I feel sorry for you.

He's not angry about himself. He's angry with how relic acted.
17 Jan 2015, 23:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 22:48 PMmrako

I agree with your statement about the quality of this game, I rarely dump this much money into a game for DLC, hell I think I paid less for all my Battlefield 4 stuff which include CE and premium. I do expect a game to be in a good state especially if I paid a lot for it. Relic should make betas more accessible for everyone. It worked for Battlefield with the Community Test Environment and EA and DICE got lots of praise for doing it.
17 Jan 2015, 23:15 PM
Patrion 28

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about. We learned that the sherman bulldozer is a heavy tank. Finally the USF has heavy tanks! Nevermind it has the same hp as a normal sherman, and not much more damage, BUT IT IS A HEAVY TANK! KT and Tiger's in trouble now!

actually it has 80 more health so it's an HD (720) tank. although if the dozer is considered a heavy then they must consider the V one as well. personally, i think they're both mediums.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 4
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak