Login

russian armor

Well that stream was... *sigh*

PAGES (13)down
17 Jan 2015, 02:23 AM

I feel the announcement was rather lacking just bug patch =P, don't get me wrong though I love this game and Relic. It has been seven months since WFA and only 2 commanders have been released. Where is the small multiplayer content that keeps the game going? When can we expect some?
17 Jan 2015, 02:44 AM

Peter dodges questions like a Politician Pro :snfPeter:
17 Jan 2015, 02:45 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Peter dodges questions like a Politician Pro :snfPeter:

+ 1 Especially for the first stream of 2015 they should tell a bit what their goal for this year is and what they have in store. But just playing some 4v4.. I dunno.

I learned a lot about glue today though. :snfPeter:
17 Jan 2015, 02:50 AM

queenratchet finally gets a question answered to.... go afk. That was the best part of the whole thing for me.
17 Jan 2015, 02:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 02:45 AMluvnest

+ 1 Especially for the first stream of 2015 they should tell a bit what their goal for this year is and what they have in store. But just playing some 4v4.. I dunno.

I learned a lot about glue today. :snfPeter:

Thats my problem about the whole thing, I feel like they put WAY to much emphasis into Ardennes Assault that they were left with their pants down when asked about even the smallest multiplayer content updates for the near future. They could have announced the bug updates another way, on Facebook, main page, even here. Instead they hype up the stream being the first one of the year and they don't say anything except what we already knew. This NDA scares me, because of it we have nothing to really look forward to. They could have announced some new commanders for US or OKW which need some because the current commanders for both are getting stale, very little variety.
17 Jan 2015, 03:24 AM

Nice to have a stream to be fair. Relic policy on what they can communicate about though is a kicker and probably makes streams for them quite difficult as well.

I took Peters answers in some cases were a dry humorous response, I found it funny and obvious he could not give a real answer, but I can see how that may wind up others.

Only so many times you can answer "we're working on it" before you may as well make fun of it yourself.
17 Jan 2015, 03:25 AM

Thats my problem about the whole thing, I feel like they put WAY to much emphasis into Ardennes Assault that they were left with their pants down when asked about even the smallest multiplayer content updates for the near future. They could have announced the bug updates another way, on Facebook, main page, even here. Instead they hype up the stream being the first one of the year and they don't say anything except what we already knew. This NDA scares me, because of it we have nothing to really look forward to. They could have announced some new commanders for US or OKW which need some because the current commanders for both are getting stale, very little variety.

if we need commanders so they game isn't stale, than this game isn't p2w... this game has become "pay to enjoy multiplayer"

nice relic, real nice
17 Jan 2015, 03:39 AM

that stream was a slap in the face to everyone who cares about the game, it's 2015, they dodged questions by saying they can't talk about them when the reality is they probably have no idea about what they're going to do. as a guy who's only been in this community for a few months even i feel insulted.
17 Jan 2015, 03:55 AM

there was a lot of vague answers. It was kinda disappointing.
17 Jan 2015, 04:20 AM

I missed it it but I take it there was 0 mention of a balance patch then?
17 Jan 2015, 04:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 04:20 AMEnkidu
I missed it it but I take it there was 0 mention of a balance patch then?
They said that the next patch will be primarily bug fixes. Which means that we wont see a real balance patch til march.
17 Jan 2015, 04:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 04:46 AMAffe
Hahahha you guys here had so high hopes about there stream. You had dreams that they would release new Commanders, Fixing the Commanders, new Balance patch, new meta...........HAHAHA and you got NOTHING.

You guys will never learn. RELIC WILL NEVER FIX THIS GAME!

Why do you enjoy that so much? Never been happier? :)
17 Jan 2015, 06:14 AM

Why do you enjoy that so much? Never been happier? :)

You guys are waiting every day that relic will finally release the BIG PATCH...The BIG PATCH which will never come.
17 Jan 2015, 06:25 AM

Where was the meat though? Good gaming companies first news or stream of the year would be about future content updates for the following months. That NDA is KILLING them, they said they wanted to be more transparent with us about content but that NDA needs to go for that to happen.
17 Jan 2015, 06:30 AM
Donator 22

COH2GAMER: @relicentertainment Can you give us some reasoning or details about why the NDA is required?

RELIC ENTERTAINMENT: Unfortunately, the NDA makes it impossible for us to comment on that question. We know you guys are curious but we just can't comment unfortunately.
17 Jan 2015, 06:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 06:30 AMMortar
COH2GAMER: @relicentertainment Can you give us some reasoning or details about why the NDA is required?

RELIC ENTERTAINMENT: Unfortunately, the NDA makes it impossible for us to comment on that question. We know you guys are curious but we just can't comment unfortunately.

Relic is an absolute joke. They are inviting there fans to a Q&A and on 99% of the questions they say "Sorry cant tell you anyhing because of NDA".
17 Jan 2015, 06:43 AM

They banned several people from the chat for asking questions lol
17 Jan 2015, 07:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 06:30 AMMortar

It also kills there marketing, they are do damn worried about the stupid NDA, they can't announce much content which dosent leave a lot of room for hype. WFA was announced like a month before release?
17 Jan 2015, 07:12 AM

It also kills there marketing, they are do damn worried about the stupid NDA, they can't announce much content which dosent leave a lot of room for hype. WFA was announced like a month before release?

Relic is just not a very intelligent Company.....
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 121

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment