Login

russian armor

What's in store for 2015?

4 Jan 2015, 04:27 AM

Hi everyone!

Several days ago Relic posted an entry on their website blog and they somehow said that they are working on something big for this year but they didn't say what it is.

My friends and I have been talking about this for a whilebut I would like to know your opinions about this.

Relic has already released the new Ardennes Assault Campaign so I cannot see them working on another single player DLC. I haven't bought it since I am not really into singleplayer and all I care about is multiplayer and I know a lot of people who think the same as me.

So what could be more interesting now? Some new factions is what we find more appealing. I think that Brits should be the next ones to come, but the problem is... what faction could you match them up with? They should release an army for each side, but what could they release for the Axis side?

Personally, I would love to sea the Africa theater of war, but that would imply not mixing the armies that we currently know (Königstiger in 1941-1942 wouldn't be pretty accurate).

In any case, what are your big hopes for COH2 to be released in 2015?

I know, I know that there is some balance waiting to be made, but that's not what I want to talk about on this thread.
4 Jan 2015, 07:13 AM
4 Jan 2015, 08:56 AM

Oh please, Relic NO......

When they say "something big" it for sure can't be "big" as in a whole year of much needed balance, map and bug fixes. It's gonna be another multiplayer expansion or some commander pack that will fuck up the game even more I'm afraid :(

I hope they're working on CoH 3 or something, at least it (shouldn't) affect this game directly.
4 Jan 2015, 09:19 AM

We want new factions! or balance this xD
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 57
unknown 7
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L