Login

russian armor

2 Questions for modding

3 Jan 2015, 15:13 PM

1. Is there a way to change the number of men allowed to man an MG? Say I want maximum 5 men to man the .50 cal MG. How do we do it?

2. How to redesign factions income. I want to make OKW have manpower shortage instead of munitions shortage
3 Jan 2015, 21:24 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

squad_loadout_ext in sbps

initial resource is filed in the racebps which you cant edit. I dont' know exactly where the reource limitation for OKW are stored as the base income is exactly equal to other factions.
You can try to modify the resources by giving the HQ an action apply to modifiy resources
3 Jan 2015, 21:26 PM

go to sbps, then choose team weapon, find squad_loadout_ext, in unit_list you will have two categories loadout_data: one for weapon and one for crew. you can change amount of crewmen in "num", from 4 to 5
then go to ebps, find unit, go to recrewable_ext -> race_list -> race_data, change recrew_squad_max_size for every faction (or just for one, as u wish)
4 Jan 2015, 03:19 AM

squad_loadout_ext in sbps

initial resource is filed in the racebps which you cant edit. I dont' know exactly where the reource limitation for OKW are stored as the base income is exactly equal to other factions.
You can try to modify the resources by giving the HQ an action apply to modifiy resources
Hmm, I'll try that for the resource. Hopefully it works. Btw, you know everything about modding don't you, Sarantini? :D

go to sbps, then choose team weapon, find squad_loadout_ext, in unit_list you will have two categories loadout_data: one for weapon and one for crew. you can change amount of crewmen in "num", from 4 to 5
then go to ebps, find unit, go to recrewable_ext -> race_list -> race_data, change recrew_squad_max_size for every faction (or just for one, as u wish)
Thanks! Finally I can change weapon crew size. Never liked that rifle nade 1 hit death on the .50 cal.:thumbsup:

4 Jan 2015, 10:37 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

I just spend too much time looking at the game files
(although I do have some cool ideas about what i actually want to work on)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★