Login

russian armor

What bulletins do you use?

29 Dec 2014, 23:48 PM

3x10% faster Jagdtiger callin cooldown :foreveralone:

OKW: volky bulletins, accuracy > reload (for shreks) > shrek cost > cooldown
USF: rifly bulletins, accuracy > cooldown > reload, would add sherman reload bulletin if I had it
Soviet: depends on playstyle, con or maxim or atgun bulletins
Wehr: 10% vet on MG42 because they're fabulous at vet2 onwards, getting there is the hard part. 3% acc on gren because best bulletin for damage for them. 5% mortar accuracy, 4% burst for mg42, 5% PIV reload for third depending on how I feel. Would use double vet on MG42 if I had two of the bulletins.
30 Dec 2014, 03:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2014, 23:48 PMCruzz
3x10% faster Jagdtiger callin cooldown :foreveralone:

Such a BS bulletin, so OP and easy to abuse, Relic needs to re-think this one over, people are able to get Jadgtigers in no time at all, how are we supposed to dispatch ISU's faster? Come on now. Relic pls :foreveralone:
30 Dec 2014, 04:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2014, 03:22 AMVonIvan

Such a BS bulletin, so OP and easy to abuse, Relic needs to re-think this one over, people are able to get Jadgtigers in no time at all, how are we supposed to dispatch ISU's faster? Come on now. Relic pls :foreveralone:

What are you talking about man, this bulletin is UP as heck. There are so many times when I'm playing as OKW and I just got done pushing my buy panzershrek button for the 10th time and I think, "Man, I'm so sick of this meta, I wish I had another button I could push a few times to win the game."

Usually by that point in the game I've just gotten back from being afk doing my bowflex workout routine and listening to Rammstein and all of the HORDES of I think they're called slavniki (whatever the soviet infantry is called) and SWARMS of allied tanks have managed to almost kill one of my volksgrens who wasn't even vet 5 yet and I'm all like "Man, volksgrens are the worst core infantry in the game." Anyway, I think of building an 11th volks but the other day, some noob allied spammer built 5 (!) slavnikis and almost beat me so I don't want to be like that noob blobber and decide to pick a commander so I can use some of the 3000+ man power and 800 some odd fuel I have saved up and win with strategy and skill. I would have more fuel but OKW has that stupid fuel penalty and it takes a TON of micro to push that button on the repairy truck so I usually just skip it.

After looking over my commanders, I determine that most of the OKW doctrines are crap (I mean, fallshirmjaegers Relic? Wtf... if they're going to be so flimsy, at least give them some dps...) and usually go with the Jagdtiger so that I can destroy all of the SWARMS of allied tank wrecks from my base without having to risk my armor being destroyed by OP allied mines (soviet mines are the best in the game and OKW doesn't even have anything that can compare). I mean, seriously, who thought it was a good idea to give soviets salvage on one of their commanders? That just lets them spam more medium tanks... You don't see OKW getting good stuff like merge... #asymmeticalbalance.

So, like halfway through blowing up all the wrecks from my base so that the soviets can't salvage them, I look at my Jagdtiger cool down... AND IT'S STILL ON COOLDOWN... UGH! If I had a second one, I could kill all the wrecks twice as fast and then move into his base for the win (assuming I remember to hit "A" first and all of his OP slavniki don't kill me with AT nades first lol).

Anyway, long story short, if we had some good bulletins that actually affected the game (what is this relic, 1995?!) I'd be able to get my other jagd out sooner and maybe OKW wouldn't feel so weak.

Oh, btw, I know I brought up Soviets a lot in this post, and I know there's another allied faction, but I find that only low skill people play that faction and I usually beat them so fast I don't even remember what they're called.
30 Dec 2014, 06:52 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2014, 23:29 PMbeemer8
3x5% reduced cooldown on canister shot :D

i have that. pretty sure it's higher than 5% though.
30 Dec 2014, 19:31 PM

In all seriousness though, I use mostly infantry bulletins with the occasional +vet or reload speed on p4s or t-34s if I'm being a hipster
31 Dec 2014, 15:38 PM
Patrion 14

i used to use 10% buildtime reduction on cons and grens or whatnot.

i think it is like 1s per 10mp so i assumed i would save 2.4sec every baseline infantry i built.

not too much impact though
31 Dec 2014, 15:48 PM

any vet increase bulletin works wonders. The faster things get to vet the better than can be upon the battlefield. Then again I like to play with 3 shrek cost decrease bulletins in OKW 1v1s.
31 Dec 2014, 16:03 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

I only use bulletins which I have 3 of. Currently using triple sherman and panther 5% reload.
But triple 4% increased firerate mg42 is also nice.
I dont use faster experience because I expect my units to get vet3/5 anyway :lol:
31 Dec 2014, 16:10 PM

I only use bulletins which I have 3 of. Currently using triple sherman and panther 5% reload.
But triple 4% increased firerate mg42 is also nice.
I dont use faster experience because I expect my units to get vet3/5 anyway :lol:

Using three of things is not a bad way to go lol. I understand that you expect the vet3/5 but then it is nice to have vet gain really fast on tanks so as to increase their survivability earlier on.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★