Login

russian armor

(Suggestion) Merge 2vs2 AT and regular 2vs2 automatch

26 Dec 2014, 11:07 AM

I know that maybe this is not fair as people from regular 2vs2 doesn't comunicate same as in aranged teams. However, it has lately been almost impossible to find a game in 2vs2 AT.

I suggest that after certain amount of time (2,3 mins of waiting) 2vs2AT get transfered to play with regular 2vs2. It does not need to count to ladder, but at least it will help in quicker finding of game.

You can say "just play the basic match", but it's full on anihilate/high resources type of games and the level of skill vary greatly.
26 Dec 2014, 18:03 PM

better relic would ban all 2v2rr barcounter ;)

and 2v2 at team againts 2v2 rr team is bullshit like in coh2 ;)
26 Dec 2014, 18:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2014, 18:03 PMnekron
better relic would ban all 2v2rr barcounter ;)

and 2v2 at team againts 2v2 rr team is bullshit like in coh2 ;)

Why would it be bull... I dont care much about the ladders, but I do like to play with a friend occasionally and waiting to get a match is too long. (Both automatch or basic match)
26 Dec 2014, 18:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2014, 11:07 AMDadinjo
I know that maybe this is not fair as people from regular 2vs2 doesn't comunicate same as in aranged teams. However, it has lately been almost impossible to find a game in 2vs2 AT.

I suggest that after certain amount of time (2,3 mins of waiting) 2vs2AT get transfered to play with regular 2vs2. It does not need to count to ladder, but at least it will help in quicker finding of game.

You can say "just play the basic match", but it's full on anihilate/high resources type of games and the level of skill vary greatly.

Errrr... No.

If the pickings are too slim for AT then both of you should just random on the same side (allies or axis). Good chances you will end up in the same game. If not, deal with it like the rest of us.

Or set up your own basic games with VPs and standard resources. I guarantee there are decent (or even better) people who will join it.

The advantages of an AT team aren't just TeamSpeak or Mumble, which are significant, it is that you have played together regularly and know each others roles in the team where randoms have to figure it out. Figuring it out is part of 2v2.
26 Dec 2014, 19:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2014, 18:39 PMDadinjo

Why would it be bull... I dont care much about the ladders, but I do like to play with a friend occasionally and waiting to get a match is too long. (Both automatch or basic match)

and then u rank as a random team againts an at team and u getting raped in 15 minutes wohooooo that was a nice game :D
26 Dec 2014, 19:48 PM
Donator 11

I'm pretty sure AT is not just matched against other AT but randoms too
26 Dec 2014, 20:10 PM

Was just about to say the exact same thing. I am quite sure that AT is mixed with randoms.

Edit: DERP, saw now that this is the CoH1 forum. In vCoH AT and randoms are separated.
26 Dec 2014, 20:49 PM

we are talking about coh1
26 Dec 2014, 22:43 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2014, 20:49 PMbulatcr

we are talking about coh1

My bad :(
27 Dec 2014, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2014, 18:41 PMAvNY

Errrr... No.

If the pickings are too slim for AT then both of you should just random on the same side (allies or axis). Good chances you will end up in the same game. If not, deal with it like the rest of us.

Or set up your own basic games with VPs and standard resources. I guarantee there are decent (or even better) people who will join it.

The advantages of an AT team aren't just TeamSpeak or Mumble, which are significant, it is that you have played together regularly and know each others roles in the team where randoms have to figure it out. Figuring it out is part of 2v2.

It does not need to count to leaderboards, but only as a means of finding a game.

For example, I want to play with a freind; these days it's very long wait to find a game even in basic match (if you dont want to play anihilate/high resources) and almost imposible in AT.

I would much rather have a game than insist on fair play about teams not being arragned. The players are too few these days, bring them together, dont separate them.

Also, it does not need to be prioritized. Only after certain wait you bring them into pool with other. The leaderboards itself work in a similiar manners. If you cant find a player of your level after a while it will expand the search and you can get much better/worse opponents.
27 Dec 2014, 12:14 PM
Patrion 14

Since there won´t be another patch this discussion is hypothetical anyway.
27 Dec 2014, 14:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2014, 18:39 PMDadinjo
I dont care much about the ladders, but I do like to play with a friend(Both automatch or basic match)

First of all arranged teams play against random.
Secondly
:Of cuz you don't need rank because what you really need is the Victory all the time. That's why you play with "friend" and don't play with random mate. Everyone knows there is a higher chance to lose a game.
So hell no. play and wait so you will have a decent opponents. Who would be able to kick yours asses. Very soon you will blame either the balance or your friends.

Say no to all this.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS