Login

russian armor

Axis heavy armor needs nerf or Allied AT needs buffs

PAGES (13)down
30 Dec 2014, 13:45 PM

Come on dude... Many 1v1 players are going straight for King Tiger which means all trucks converted and tons of fuel.
So if they can get enough fuel for trucks and KT, they also can get 2/3 trucks, Jadgpanzer/Puma, Luchs and Panther.

And with ability to convert muni it's almost unnoticed that OKW gets less fuel.
What's more... A lot cheaper tiers, nothing to spend muni except schrecks and some nades, Panther hits the field faster than OST one...

Will not work unless the okw players has fortification doctrine for the pak 43 then you can indeed tech to the KT otherwise : fat chance. im not going to deny that volks are a good defensive / support AT but if you lose tanks soley to shreks you need to l2p
30 Dec 2014, 13:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2014, 13:45 PMJaigen

Will not work unless the okw players has fortification doctrine for the pak 43 then you can indeed tech to the KT otherwise : fat chance. im not going to deny that volks are a good defensive / support AT but if you lose tanks soley to shreks you need to l2p

I agree, and u know what? It does not matter what game it is or which faction. The problem is simple, the players! I read every day a new scrub thread, the solution is; get skill and think about what u doing! you are not a grant master pro of god with your cpm of 2!

Im so sick of this, i mean of course maybe some things needs adjustment but not "pls nerf" or "(im bad) please nerv volx" some people discuss about that OKW build 3 or 4 volx :O omfg, you don´t build 3 or more rifles with us? or grens with ost or even more with russians? But yea dat schrek!! every blob walks on nervs so just learn to handle!
30 Dec 2014, 14:02 PM

OK, Just lost a 1v1 game because of King Tiger.
It lasted 41min.
Fuel expenses:
Me:
Lieutenant (50), Major (90), Bazookas (15), M20 (20), AA truck (60), Priest (115), 2x Jackson (250) = 600 fuel.

OKW player:
Tier 2 (40), Tier 3 (40), Tier 4 (80), Kubel (5), Panther (175), King Tiger (260) = 600 fuel.

So, where is this fuel starvation?
30 Dec 2014, 14:26 PM

I agree, and u know what? It does not matter what game it is or which faction. The problem is simple, the players! I read every day a new scrub thread, the solution is; get skill and think about what u doing! you are not a grant master pro of god with your cpm of 2!

Im so sick of this, i mean of course maybe some things needs adjustment but not "pls nerf" or "(im bad) please nerv volx" some people discuss about that OKW build 3 or 4 volx :O omfg, you don´t build 3 or more rifles with us? or grens with ost or even more with russians? But yea dat schrek!! every blob walks on nervs so just learn to handle!

says the rank 1 OKW :rofl:

relic has said that allies are harder to play . the theoretical advantage of having same power resource-wise does that work out in games. Relic has stated that for EX: even though three mediums would be the same power as one heavy, the Axis player controlling one stronger unit has an easier time microing.
30 Dec 2014, 14:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2014, 14:26 PMNinjaWJ

says the rank 1 OKW :rofl:

relic has said that allies are harder to play . the theoretical advantage of having same power resource-wise does that work out in games. Relic has stated that for EX: even though three mediums would be the same power as one heavy, the Axis player controlling one stronger unit has an easier time microing.

Yes says the rank 1 okw, but when its so easy and kindergarten, why are you not on rank 1? I mean OKW is pure OPness so it should be easy for you ;)
30 Dec 2014, 14:58 PM

Permanently Banned

Yes says the rank 1 okw, but when its so easy and kindergarten, why are you not on rank 1? I mean OKW is pure OPness so it should be easy for you ;)

play as usf at a high level against an okw player that knows what he is doing.

then lets talk

1v1 of course, not bitch ass 2v2 where ur friend can carry you
30 Dec 2014, 15:01 PM

It lasted 41min.
Fuel expenses:
Me:
Lieutenant (50), Major (90), Bazookas (15), M20 (20), AA truck (60), Priest (115), 2x Jackson (250) = 600 fuel.

OKW player:
Tier 2 (40), Tier 3 (40), Tier 4 (80), Kubel (5), Panther (175), King Tiger (260) = 600 fuel.

600-600? he had a 20% fuel lead for the majority of the game.
Also he most likely had no shrecks or mines.
30 Dec 2014, 15:13 PM

600-600? he had a 20% fuel lead for the majority of the game.
Also he most likely had no shrecks or mines.

Oh no, there were schrecks, mines and even few nades.
30 Dec 2014, 15:19 PM

AM you forgot the free 40 fuel the "fuel starved" faction gets. And let's us all not forget that the fuel penalty doesn't apply to the base sector. Overall with 40 free fuel and the no base sector fuel penalty OKW really doesn't suffer a penalty on fuel at all in 1v1.
30 Dec 2014, 15:23 PM

I think there is a some kind of difference between the way the faction see it's own army:

The Axis:
OKW see its army as fast mobile assault force,then Ost view its own as a multipurpose defensive force.

The Allies:
The US think its army as a fast, versatile and mobile force. The Soviets see itself rather as a powerful offensive force.

So each factions has tools it see fit to meet its goal.
To perform with them: Each must be played differently and along with its own flavor.

Shreck's range can't be nerfed as it part of the flavor, neither the King Tiger's armor will be, as it add on the drama.

Both those are for The balancing act as they don't impact the flavor of the game.

Smoke and blitz are maybe a bit too powerful... I suggest to decrease their impact on the battlefield to 50% of what it is.

I also suggest improving the penetration of the ISU-152's AT-shell to better counter the KT and the JT.

OST: MG42 increased suppression 15%

US: Infantry at-grenade must be a V0 ability.

Soviets: T-34/76 and T-70 cost 10 less fuel to build.
Tier-4 building cost 30 less fuel to build.

OKW: Reduce long range damage of Obers by 30%, but increase it Hit poinst 10 %.

All factions:

Tank's gun must do less infantry damage. That task is dedicated to theirs mgs. (with the new cover system, it's just to effective).

Just that would be great.
30 Dec 2014, 16:34 PM

It lasted 41min.
Fuel expenses:
Me:

OKW player:

See that bold part? at that point you got outplayed . its very impressive to destroy a flaktrack with shreks alone.. i really want to see the replay
30 Dec 2014, 16:35 PM

play as usf at a high level against an okw player that knows what he is doing.

then lets talk

1v1 of course, not bitch ass 2v2 where ur friend can carry you

says te one who don´t even know how to play any faction
30 Dec 2014, 16:57 PM

Permanently Banned

says te one who don´t even know how to play any faction

Says the one who can't type <444>_<444>

Honeslty, you cant believe that your 28 win streak has nothing to do with balance. You must, seeing as you have very few games as allies.
30 Dec 2014, 17:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2014, 16:34 PMJaigen

See that bold part? at that point you got outplayed . its very impressive to destroy a flaktrack with shreks alone.. i really want to see the replay

Where did I say something about schrecks killing AA truck? Schrecks + 2 or 3 raketen in buildings.
30 Dec 2014, 17:50 PM

Says the one who can't type <444>_<444>

Honeslty, you cant believe that your 28 win streak has nothing to do with balance. You must, seeing as you have very few games as allies.

You have to excuse me for both, first maybe i have to get more practice with the allied factions and the secound thing is.. my english just sucks. :D
30 Dec 2014, 20:59 PM

so...

wath i saw so far is..

you guys tell us to flank a king tiger with 4 t34?

okay. just tell me how i can easily flank it when it has volks qwith shrecks as support. and if its in a city. oh and dont forget... even if the t34s are attacking the rear armor, they wont penetrate 100%.

so stop talking that we should flank with t34... its not possible.

and its also funny that we have to use 4 t34 against 1 kt... 4 t34 have much higher pop cap then 1 kt..

and another thing is...

2 su85 are so easy flanked. even with mines. the su85 will get one shot off to the panther but untilt he su85 has reloaded the panther will just blitzkireg in and circle it to death.

and btw... allies have to use much MUCH micro to kill axis tanks. axis tanks dont need much micro to win against allies. that is a HUGE drawback. micro is everything in this game.

so we have to use maybe 2x times the popcap to kill one tank... the popcap on allies tanks needs to reduce...
30 Dec 2014, 21:42 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2014, 16:34 PMJaigen

it's not really. i've lost lots of flak tracks to schrecks, mostly due to pathing. you only need 3 squads to get the first schreck off anyway, and while that's is RNG it's really not very difficult.
30 Dec 2014, 23:42 PM

Permanently Banned

You have to excuse me for both, first maybe i have to get more practice with the allied factions and the secound thing is.. my english just sucks. :D

fair enough

just try no to call players noobs if they bring up legit balance concerns.

hope I see u in game :D
31 Dec 2014, 00:48 AM

No matter what, some people wont accept the Panther being in a extremely good spot right now with very few negatives.

So yeah, no point in arguing the fact even more.
31 Dec 2014, 01:52 AM

so:

wath i also hear often is that allies dont need a buff or axis a nerf because "allies can just do tactic X to kill that unit Y".

so the axis reason is, that allies can simply kill anything if they are investing much micro.

yeah of course. very fair.

so... axis gets powerful units so its much less micro intensive and allies HAVE TO STAY micro intensive because reasons?

is this fair?

no its not. this game is most of the time about microing your units good enough to get an edge over your enemy. and with the heavy micro intenesive units the allies have, they are way underpowered. as i said in an other thread earlier:

in a match with equal skill levels the axis will nearly alwayws win because the axis dont have to invest as much micro as the allies.

its simple as that.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight