Login

russian armor

المناورات يلقي الحلقة رقم -- THE WARGAME CAST

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
23 Dec 2014, 13:35 PM

FYI, it is satire. If you find it genuinely offensive then I am curious as to why, but nor do you have an inherent right not to be offended. If we all exercised such a right, this forum (and many others) wouldn't exist.

There are several visual and audio jokes in the video. You're really not supposed to take it seriously. ;)

#FreeSpeech (I don't use Twitter, though)

PS: Legit Merry Xmas to all of you.

'childish and retarded' is a great quote, though. I will find an apt use for it.
23 Dec 2014, 14:10 PM

For what it's worth, I thought it was hilarious. This community tends to take itself quite seriously, so it's a nice change of pace.
23 Dec 2014, 14:33 PM

Well Im not an arab but I know arabics and that cast is about totally bullshit,nonsense humbling.

Author says its not troll thread but I believe it is. Lenny and his crew and "I believe this guy(james in this) they are doing stuff like that which is childish and retarded.

It's why i said i was of bad tastes, i suggest to remove it. It's making fun of Arabs people.
They suffered already enough.
23 Dec 2014, 14:35 PM

Seriously? He has just as much right to cast as anybody else. Racism is not tolerated.

Make fun on Arabs people back is not fun. I wander who is the racist one... Plz remove that pos.
23 Dec 2014, 14:50 PM

Ummmm lets not remove it because in all honesty it is a satire. Thus being a satire it is only offensive because you want it to be offensive. Perspective mate. Thanks OP this was great
23 Dec 2014, 14:50 PM

I agree thank you for your kindness voltardark.
23 Dec 2014, 14:52 PM

Permanently Banned

Make fun on Arabs people back is not fun. I wander who is the racist one... Plz remove that pos.

This is just as insulting to arabs as PropagandaCast is to germans. I vote for banning ImperialDane :D

No really people, there are a lot of things to be deeply offended from on this earth...this is not one of them
23 Dec 2014, 14:55 PM

FYI, it is satire. If you find it genuinely offensive then I am curious as to why, but nor do you have an inherent right not to be offended. If we all exercised such a right, this forum (and many others) wouldn't exist.

There are several visual and audio jokes in the video. You're really not supposed to take it seriously. ;)

#FreeSpeech (I don't use Twitter, though)

PS: Legit Merry Xmas to all of you.

'childish and retarded' is a great quote, though. I will find an apt use for it.

I find it offensive. The whole punchline is Arabs are stupid idiots. Not even a very good delivery of that punchline. Thats the worst part of it. Racisim when truely hilarious is always ok in my opinion. But when it's just wierd and akward, it's wrong on a moral and a comedic level and should never be tolerated(unless it is really funny).
23 Dec 2014, 15:01 PM

I find it odd that people cry racism when there is none. And then when true racism does exist no one cry's fowl. Think about it, Is this thread harming anyone physically? Are people rioting and attacking others in the streets because of this? No. Thus let it go, there are more offensive things upon this thing called the internet, please raise awareness to an event that is actually causing harm. If you don't like this video don't watch it? Good idea no?
23 Dec 2014, 15:32 PM

the intro made me shiver,
the cast made me pudding my pants laughing.

:clap:
23 Dec 2014, 15:43 PM

Were there any particular parts of the cast that I should have paid attention to? It was mostly kind of dumb. The "durka durka durka" joke from Team America except it drags on for 30 minutes??

The first hint it was fake was that the scenes they show of the Israeli Defense Forces are all martial. Arabs love scenes of Israeli materiele and/or troops getting wasted. Even if they have to show the same scene from different angles.

After that it was clearly just jibberish. I am not an arab speaker but I have heard enough of it in my life to know what it sounds like, and this wasn't it.

Time now for a gratuitous picture of IDF soldiers. These are paramedics during this summers conflict with Hamas in Gaza:

And to Hitler and any Nazi fanbois I say... Am Yisrael chai!

23 Dec 2014, 15:49 PM

AvNY, there was no need to apply the Hitler Nazi fanbois line. Thats fuel to a fire that doesnt need to be lit.
23 Dec 2014, 15:52 PM

International community best community.
Love,

Merika'
23 Dec 2014, 16:24 PM

I find it offensive. The whole punchline is Arabs are stupid idiots. Not even a very good delivery of that punchline. Thats the worst part of it. Racisim when truely hilarious is always ok in my opinion. But when it's just wierd and akward, it's wrong on a moral and a comedic level and should never be tolerated(unless it is really funny).

Um, the punchline isn't that the arab character in the video is stupid. The joke is that he's just speaking nonsense (to us arabic is nonsense at least, even though in this case it actually isn't even real arabic so it actually is nonsense), you hear words you recognise sometimes and only have this really vague idea of what he's saying. To me, it's funny, but I guess it just depends on your sense of humour.
23 Dec 2014, 17:04 PM

dat cultural sensitivity

just take a listen yourself. The middle part of the cast sounds, but the beginning just sounds like droning noises
23 Dec 2014, 17:12 PM

This is too retarded to be offensive, let alone funny.

Take it in stride, James. It's all you can do at this point.
23 Dec 2014, 17:18 PM

so the video was satirizing imperialdane? or arabs?
23 Dec 2014, 17:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2014, 17:18 PMNinjaWJ
so the video was satirizing imperialdane? or arabs?

It wasn't really satirizing anything, like I said earlier, the humour comes from that you only have a really vague idea of what the character is talking about (you only hear a few familiar words through, what to you, is gibberish). It would've worked just as well if fake Spanish was used instead of fake Arabic, but fake Arabic can be made to sound like actual (to Europeans, Americans, anyone who doesn't speak Arabic) Arabic easier. Like I said earlier, it depends on your sense of humour, really. The Whole intro thing is very similar to Dane's intro though.
23 Dec 2014, 18:06 PM
Donator 11

I find it wierd that this James Hale guy who is a merciless moderator who locks every thread unless its a "praise relic" thread on the official forums now comes here and mock muslims. Also we dont need any jewish propaganda picures.
23 Dec 2014, 18:09 PM

If anything, it made for a good unintentional experiment at seeing how easily butthurt some people get at literally nothing.

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2014, 18:06 PMspajn
I find it wierd that this James Hale guy who is a merciless moderator who locks every thread unless its a "praise relic" thread on the official forums now comes here and mock muslims. Also we dont need any jewish propaganda picures.

There is no correlation between fulfilling your moderator duty and posting a *legitimate* Muslim CoH2 cast. But hey, you tried. And no Jewish propaganda? Neo-Nazis aren't tolerated. I can tell you are one from your profile picture.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS