Login

russian armor

Wehrmacht Ostheer

PAGES (11)down
18 Feb 2015, 23:57 PM

USF can get away with spamming upgrades while Ostheer cannot, in a competitive game Ostheer will always be struggling with munitions.

And you don't need more than a few BARS to keep up with Grens, while Grens need a lot of support to keep up with Rifles.

In a competitve match USF will be struggling with Muni because USF AT needs alot of support and Panthers and Tigers do not. Same thing can be applied either way. Both use alot of munitions. USF however doesnt go no brainer with it. So it may not be nades it may not be BARs but you are going to be using them one way or the Other.

HVAP rounds for ATG, HVAP for Jackson, P47s, Recon flights, BARs/LMGs, Smoke, Nades, AT rifle nades. If you arent spending muni as USF you are not going to do well against an equally skilled opponent. I think you are confusing the early Map control USF has against Ostheer in most cases as a lack of Munitions spending. Its not. They tend to get more early and spend more later. But they will be spending it.
19 Feb 2015, 02:43 AM

In a competitve match USF will be struggling with Muni because USF AT needs alot of support and Panthers and Tigers do not. Same thing can be applied either way. Both use alot of munitions. USF however doesnt go no brainer with it. So it may not be nades it may not be BARs but you are going to be using them one way or the Other.

HVAP rounds for ATG, HVAP for Jackson, P47s, Recon flights, BARs/LMGs, Smoke, Nades, AT rifle nades. If you arent spending muni as USF you are not going to do well against an equally skilled opponent. I think you are confusing the early Map control USF has against Ostheer in most cases as a lack of Munitions spending. Its not. They tend to get more early and spend more later. But they will be spending it.

Well this is flat out wrong.
19 Feb 2015, 02:47 AM

Wow Jaigen that insightful. I should expect no less. Because let me tell you USF has so much Muni that they can just spam 240Muni P47s non stop....
19 Feb 2015, 05:12 AM

Permanently Banned

USF can get away with spamming upgrades while Ostheer cannot, in a competitive game Ostheer will always be struggling with munitions.

No.

Its either zooks,BARS,or nades

I rarley if ever see more than one of these chosen

While

Gren faust is basically free, and so is the lmg42

In terms of researching the upgrades
19 Feb 2015, 05:18 AM

No.

While

But your spending it on multiple LMG42s, along with mines, shreks which are quite costly, and then any abilities you have on top of that. Early game it's quite crippling to be carefree with rifle nades as they delay you getting LMG42's out as well as take away muni you need for fausts and whatnot.

I'm not saying USF doesn't need to be choosey, just that Ostheer is just as tight on munitions.
19 Feb 2015, 14:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2015, 02:43 AMJaigen

Well this is flat out wrong.

Play USF for once for God sakes. USF is just as muni dependent as Osth is. USF needs fuel and mp to tech for the damn upgrades and on top, you have to purchase them with muni. Also, you have muni heavy commanders to add in to this whole equation.

Osth USF

Nades Nades
LMG LMG
Shreks Zooks
Bunkers Fighting Positions
Tank Gunner Tank Gunner
19 Feb 2015, 22:11 PM

No.

While

While getting all three is out of the question in most competitive games....unless you go infantry company....you need BARs AND nades...Zooks are garbage anyway, I usually go Cpt/57s and pray that I can steal some schreks.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS