Login

russian armor

Moving forward, what factions / theatres do you want?

5 Dec 2014, 17:46 PM

Honestly, if I was Relic, I'd make an Afrika expansion. Reasons:

- Brits for the people who cry ''Brits'' all the time
- possibility of sandmechanics as a copy of snow stuff

Then make new sand models for the existing factions (except Soviets??). US Forces and Wehrmacht (obviously) were in Africa, too, so there's a opportunity.

[Maybe, just maybe, they could even make Italians. Relic likes to overdo stereotypes in the voice acting; if done properly, I reckon there could be some great lines for italians (+funny accents). Let them say some stuff like how their food is better than the german stuff, or how they'd like to abandon Germany's side, some mocking lines towards Germany would be funny IMO.

Also, didn' the US Forces encounter Italian forces in Italy? If so, there's an opportunity to add some Italy maps.]

5 Dec 2014, 17:56 PM
Patrion 15

They should make use of the Pacific and Africa theaters of war. Japanese army and Africa Korps would be cool to see together with British army too.
5 Dec 2014, 17:59 PM
Benefactor 115

Your links aren't credible because they're extremely biased, and i'm surprised you don't see this yourself.

A historian from west point isn't credible? IMHO, A PhD at the US military school is about credible as it gets.

(Not being sarcastic) If your qualified to make such an assessment; What are your credentials?

With regards to the original post:

I would prefer to see something in the Southern front - The Balkins and Italy. Its a portion of the War that is rarely depicted in Games. Also, I would like to see something around Kursk.
5 Dec 2014, 18:14 PM

i think relic should give better mod support, so we can create our own fantasy games, coh3 pacific war, coh4 rommel, etc etc. If they add more factions our multiplayer will look very stupid.
6 Dec 2014, 00:15 AM
Honorary Member Badge

If I was going to do it I would do it like this:

Stand-alone factions

Commonwealth

France

Commanders

Hungary, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, etc, etc (OKH)

Brazil, Free France (US)

Nations

Italy (AOKH), Finland (OKH - but can be on either side)

Neither Italy nor Finland have enough to hang an entire faction around, but are too different to be a commander by itself

Instead a NATION gives you 5 commander abilities, but also replaces some of the core units with alternates

So Finland might get:

Better Snipers instead of the OKH one

Ski-troops instead of P-Grens

6 Dec 2014, 09:47 AM

Commonwealth forces(UK, Canada, Austraila, South Africa) would be the best bet and some German faction eg. Afrikakorps, or mix there of maybe to reflect the Commonwealth/Germans from the France to the desert war to the Italian campaign or even D-day+. The Pacific theatre would need a new game. The other Axis forces were merely auxiliaries to the German legions, so yeah though an Afrika Korps/German faction using Auxillaries vehicles/troops, captured vehicles etc, could work on Eastern or Western fronts.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 54
Sweden 12
Poland 10
United States 14
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L