Login

russian armor

Where do I report players?

30 Nov 2014, 14:32 PM

A German only player :D Well that only adds to my theory about most German players.
30 Nov 2014, 14:38 PM
Donator 33

Not supposed to give names here, but I'll certainly back you up on a griefing report. Decent-ish team, winning position imminent (axis lol), then he starts with all this arrogant talk and wrecks the game just because he lost a few things. As usual in this situation, also least valuable player. Sigh.
30 Nov 2014, 14:50 PM
Patrion 14

It’s a great feeling to win a game of Company of Heroes 2. To watch your tanks roll into your opponent’s base and deliver the killing blow can be an incredible rush, as can winning a Victory Point match as the last points tick down at the top of the screen.

Unfortunately some people find that winning is so important to them that they’ll do anything to win, even if what they’re doing takes any meaning from that victory.

The fact that people are willing to cheat to beat other players at video games means that even in the generally awesome CoH community we get people trying to gain unfair advantages. While I proposed to SEGA that I travel to the homes of everyone who cheats at our games and give them a big hug and tell them that it’s okay and that they’re good people who don’t need to cheat at a video game to feel important, that turned out to be kind of expensive.

So instead we formed the Relic Enforcement Team.

They don’t give hugs.

The Relic Enforcement Team will work to ensure that those who cheat at our game are removed from further play. They will also be reviewing any hacks or mods that allow for players to cheat in multiplayer modes.

If you believe that you have been the victim of a player who has cheated please contact the team at enforcement@relic.com. Send a replay, any relevant screenshots and as much detail as possible to the team and they will investigate.

Anyone who is found to be cheating may have their ability to play Company of Heroes 2, or all Relic games revoked. The team will also be working with Valve and so further action could be taken against a player’s Steam account.

In a perfect world we could give everyone hugs and high fives for being awesome. Most of you are awesome. Those few who want to ruin the experience for others don’t get hugs.

http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2013/12/05/introducing-the-relic-enforcement-team/
30 Nov 2014, 15:20 PM

No public cheat accusations. As posted above, please use those instructions.

-EDIT- Sorry, this wasn't cheat accusation. However, same rules apply. Take it into Relic's consideration.
30 Nov 2014, 15:58 PM

Flamee, by hiding the identity of this moron you are letting him go free.

He wasn't cheating and your rules say nothing about going public when someone acts like shit.

FFS.
30 Nov 2014, 16:07 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 15:58 PMTivook
Flamee, by hiding the identity of this moron you are letting him go free.

He wasn't cheating and your rules say nothing about going public when someone acts like shit.

FFS.

@ Tivook. Kindly show respect. Angry tirades are not welcome here. >:( Don't shoot the messenger.

It is long established on this board that cheaters etc should be reported direct to Relic and not be published over here, on this site.

If you do not like this answer, kindly PM the Admin who set the rules.

When you have cooled down, an apology to Flamee would be in order. :)

30 Nov 2014, 16:22 PM

@ Tivook. Kindly show respect. Angry tirades are not welcome here. >:( Don't shoot the messenger.

It is long established on this board that cheaters etc should be reported direct to Relic and not be published over here, on this site.

If you do not like this answer, kindly PM the Admin who set the rules.

When you have cooled down, an apology to Flamee would be in order. :)

I recall reporting tons of players in coh1 for various reasons, none of them got banned. going public is the only way sometimes.
30 Nov 2014, 16:26 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 16:22 PMTivook

I recall reporting tons of players in coh1 for various reasons, none of them got banned. going public is the only way sometimes.

Kindly re-read what I wrote to you, Tivook. This site is not here for dealing with cheaters - it is different from the old board in this respect, I grant you.

Now that apology....?
30 Nov 2014, 18:59 PM

It should be easier to report people in this game. Perhaps an in-game feature would be nice
30 Nov 2014, 19:28 PM

@Tivook
COH2.org is a fan site, although they have relations with the devs, so even if they let you "go public" as you say, what's the point? They are not gonna get banned or anything, but you just create tension. And to be honest, do you think that we are gonna give a dime because you have played with a flamer kid?
30 Nov 2014, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 19:28 PMRMMLz
@Tivook
COH2.org is a fan site, although they have relations with the devs, so even if they let you "go public" as you say, what's the point? They are not gonna get banned or anything, but you just create tension. And to be honest, do you think that we are gonna give a dime because you have played with a flamer kid?

You should give a dime, because next time it'll be you getting upset about a retard who decides to destroy the game by killing friendly structures / going afk.

30 Nov 2014, 21:42 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 21:07 PMTivook

You should give a dime, because next time it'll be you getting upset about a retard who decides to destroy the game by killing friendly structures / going afk.

i tried to expose some sync error abusers in coh2.org. a prominent clan was involved.

but i curbed and edited out all the accusation because it was not the place for it.

just get an at teammate.
30 Nov 2014, 22:04 PM

That's why people call it Randumb.
30 Nov 2014, 22:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 21:42 PMpigsoup

i tried to expose some sync error abusers in coh2.org. a prominent clan was involved.

but i curbed and edited out all the accusation because it was not the place for it.

just get an at teammate.

can u pm me the details? The sync error has been happening to me in alarming numbers recently.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★