Login

russian armor

Mechanized Company Strategies?

15 Nov 2014, 07:09 AM

I am looking to use the Mechanized Company more effectively in 2v2 games. Can anyone provide a straight forward build order during their regular game while using Mechanized Company? I'm not really sure where to invest my manpower, and when to use my call-ins. Any advice and build orders will be appreciated!
Vaz
15 Nov 2014, 23:25 PM

Romeo says pick mechanized - get countered by puma
15 Nov 2014, 23:50 PM

2-3 rifles call in jeep(if you see oportunity to kill kubel) get your 3rd rifle unless you are winning hard then go fuel caches. Go captain and bars if they go puma go lt if not. AA halftrack, Bars, major, Sherman Sherman Sherman Sherman
Save munitions for bombs to kill okw buildings / anything that you don;t like. Sherman Mgs aren't as good as bars/bombing strikes since the Shermans usually die alot(thats why you need fuel caches) but if you have the munitions they are still good mbs.

MAKE SURE you build at least 2 fuel caches, more if possible so you can spam shermans Honestly just build fuel caches instead of rifles if you feel they are in safe places just make sure you have enough map presence to fight effectively. Feel free to build more AA halftracks or a stuart if you want it, just refund it if it doesn't work out or is outclassed. Sell the jeep once it stops being useful

Going Lt tier is really good b/c you can call in an m20 later, lay mines then sell it for basically free m20 mines backteching to is pretty good imo 50 cals are pretty good also if you feel you need to stop their infantry get an ambulance at some point use it agressively

Never get the jeep if you are directly vs ostheer and i wouldn't recommend this doctrine vs ostheer either
16 Nov 2014, 00:17 AM

2-3 rifles call in jeep(if you see oportunity to kill kubel) get your 3rd rifle unless you are winning hard then go fuel caches. Go captain and bars if they go puma go lt if not. AA halftrack, Bars, major, Sherman Sherman Sherman Sherman
Save munitions for bombs to kill okw buildings / anything that you don;t like. Sherman Mgs aren't as good as bars/bombing strikes since the Shermans usually die alot(thats why you need fuel caches) but if you have the munitions they are still good mbs.

MAKE SURE you build at least 2 fuel caches, more if possible so you can spam shermans Honestly just build fuel caches instead of rifles if you feel they are in safe places just make sure you have enough map presence to fight effectively. Feel free to build more AA halftracks or a stuart if you want it, just refund it if it doesn't work out or is outclassed. Sell the jeep once it stops being useful

Going Lt tier is really good b/c you can call in an m20 later, lay mines then sell it for basically free m20 mines backteching to is pretty good imo 50 cals are pretty good also if you feel you need to stop their infantry get an ambulance at some point use it agressively

Never get the jeep if you are directly vs ostheer and i wouldn't recommend this doctrine vs ostheer either

Hey man, thanks! Those are all good points. I think I will try to put all this info into a specific build order, I will get to testing it and tell you how it works out if you are interested.
16 Nov 2014, 21:53 PM

3 rifles before a jeep is a waste for the jeep. Coming too late for a big impact.

1- It is strongly map dependant, somes map aren't good for an early jeep.
2- You should call that jeep at the moment you have 20 fuel whatever is your BO.
3- put a rifle inside and push
4- Do not lose you jeep with your first push!
5- You'll see your jeep having less impact after 3-4 minutes, potential faust or early shreck or early raken will make the unit really exposed to a quick death.
6- So at this time keep your jeep as a support unit behind your lines
7- Don't forget to use the overdrive when you are in a bad spot!! (vet1)
8- Refund your jeep to get back your fuel when you hit the ability and see it becomes too dangerous to use it.

How to play it in a 2vs2 random? There are 2 ways, or you are playing alone in your side, a kind of 1+1vs1+1. Or you want to give an hand to your random mate, so you can use your jeep to quickly bring the number. It is dependant of the map here again, if your mate has an important point to cap and hold, you can facilitate it with your jeep + a good push to put your team in a good position, just hold on your side at the same time. And next, you just have to flank your own side.

The M3 is really difficult to use since it is that papermade. So get the AE squad out before anything else. In fact, do not put any squad in unless you want to move it faster.
The great ability of the M3 is to reinforce, so you should only do that, with the little fire support it provides, keep it behind your line of fire. Not sure but I think it also has the overdrive ability.

The reco is really good in teamplay, you should abuse of it, good intelligence is what make you win a battle.

Bombing strike is good but it has been nerfed 2 months ago, before it was really powerful and worth its cost. But today I would not considere to save your munition for it, it is better to go BARs or Grenades and upgrade your shermans.

Otherwise the usual strat is always the same. Make sure you have enough munition, prepare your troop, recorun the area, attack and when you reach his line, arty it.

Counterblob strat. make sure you have enough ammo for a reco+bomb, make his blob retreat, reco run and bomb his Retreat point, if you have the right timing, you annihilate his blob.

Eveything is about the early jeep imo, if you fail it, lose it, your pretty much in deep shit for the rest of the game.
16 Nov 2014, 23:23 PM

If you lose you M3 it will put you in a tight spot, beacuse of how pricey it is to call one in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★