Login

russian armor

4vs4 Why so many stupendous players lately?

15 Nov 2014, 00:04 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Well somebody has to be No1 for Allies
15 Nov 2014, 03:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2014, 09:14 AMCyanara

Yep. Do you use CELO? It's very informative.

only people who actually play the game use celo :snfBarton: sorry this had to be done. that picture should have been "spoilerized", katitof

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2014, 09:49 AMluvnest

I love players playing with random teammates complaining about their random actions.

+111111111111. never got that. what do you expect when you click that random search button? to be dropped into a game with Ivan, Hans and Barton carrying you to victory after victory. Fact is that a huge part of the ppl that play coh2 play it like once every couple of weeks. maybe once a week... so yeah

Boom headshot!

On a random team game, you are also a random. Something people forget.

yeah. most likely someone else would write the exact same thing (that op wrote) about him...
15 Nov 2014, 03:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2014, 14:50 PMRomeo
Yeah, what high ranked allied player would ever play a big team game? With randoms?

Even I don't enjoy losing THAT much :D
I guess I'm a masochist then.
One day 4v4 will be balanced... One day :*(
15 Nov 2014, 06:52 AM
Donator 33

We could probably benefit from a map guide actually. Have recently encountered quite a few players that seem confused about map control, especially with regards to fuel and cut-offs. On old maps like Steppes then of course everyone just pounds the fuel, but some of the newer maps (particularly La Gleize) encourage fighting over key strategic points in a slightly more centralized (and co-ordinated) fashion. It's hard to talk productively to randoms in game when they're stuck in the mindset of sending everything they have to the fuel, despite it being way off in the corner of the map and not actually connected to anything due to losing map control.
16 Nov 2014, 22:15 PM

Nothing beats an ally who lets you get double teamed on the right side of City 17 while they camp the neutral point in the middle right with fighting positions and everything. I will never forgive nor forget Iceman26.

A basic guide for 4v4s for new players would be nice. Until they play a certain number of 4v4s the loading screen says "look gardeners, focus on fuel and fuel cutoffs, everything else comes 2nd".
17 Nov 2014, 01:54 AM

most allies players are in stress in 4v4 to dont lose map early and fucked up lately so maybe they dont think what they say through the game,although most impolite players and some one who talking a lot and expect 1player do all in game are noobs as them self. play as allies in 4v4 need good arrangement to win and special doc like b4,isu,air born p47.
17 Nov 2014, 10:10 AM

What about those ones who don't understand that once VP runs out, it doesn't matter how many repaired tanks they have
17 Nov 2014, 13:16 PM

What about those ones who don't understand that once VP runs out, it doesn't matter how many repaired tanks they have

18 Nov 2014, 01:32 AM

agree
1 Dec 2014, 00:32 AM

Permanently Banned
Nothing beats an ally who lets you get double teamed on the right side of City 17 while they camp the neutral point in the middle right with fighting positions and everything. I will never forgive nor forget Iceman26.

A basic guide for 4v4s for new players would be nice. Until they play a certain number of 4v4s the loading screen says "look gardeners, focus on fuel and fuel cutoffs, everything else comes 2nd".

Iceman26, I have encountered that idiot myself. He camped a muni point on face off at Rostov then. Bloody fool
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★