Login

russian armor

Strongest 1v1 Faction this Patch (October 2014)

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
7 Nov 2014, 17:52 PM

Read the title of this thread...

I haven't played a lot of 1v1's as the OKW"

Key word being "a lot". I've still played 1v1's as the Germans but haven't squared off against a Priest, hence me stating that if they're as powerful as they are in 2v2's then I want no part of it.
7 Nov 2014, 17:56 PM

Permanently Banned

I haven't played a lot of 1v1's as the OKW"

Key word being "a lot". I've still played 1v1's as the Germans but haven't squared off against a Priest, hence me stating that if they're as powerful as they are in 2v2's then I want no part of it.

lol

So know u have been revealed to not play 1v1's?

how many more lies must I expose?
7 Nov 2014, 18:00 PM

Except I've played 1v1's but if you actually read my post, then I wouldn't need to tell you. Reading comprehension is important when debating with other people, otherwise you will gain nothing. Just a question for you, is your native language English? I'm asking because I clearly stated in my post that "I don't play A LOT" of 1v1's", and in the English language that means that one has indeed played 1v1's but not a substantial amount(Compared to my 2v2 game record).
7 Nov 2014, 18:06 PM

Permanently Banned
Except I've played 1v1's but if you actually read my post, then I wouldn't need to tell you. Reading comprehension is important when debating with other people, otherwise you will gain nothing. Just a question for you, is your native language English? I'm asking because I clearly stated in my post that "I don't play A LOT" of 1v1's", and in the English language that means that one has indeed played 1v1's but not a substantial amount(Compared to my 2v2 game record).

ok im done. as romeo has said.

ur a troll
7 Nov 2014, 18:10 PM

I accept your surrender, QueenRatchet. Next time you want to debate with someone, make sure you know what words you're typing so mistakes like the one in your post won't happen again.

Anyways, it seems i'm not alone in stating that the USF are the strongest faction in the game so far since 16 people have voted for the USF as of now. Surprisingly the Wehrmacht is considered to be the least strongest for this patch. The Wehrmacht is surprisingly good in 1v1's as long as you don't lose any units in early game.
7 Nov 2014, 18:12 PM

thread derailed.
7 Nov 2014, 18:16 PM

Never argue with stupid people.

They will drag you down to their level and beat you badly with experience.

Thats why RE believes he won.
7 Nov 2014, 18:35 PM

1 +
7 Nov 2014, 18:41 PM

I was undecided between soviets and OKW but I voted OKW in the end, (Puma,obers,shreck walls and repairs)
7 Nov 2014, 19:46 PM

USF is the strongest faction right now, in 1vs1. At least on most maps you can destroy OKW in the first 12-15 minutes, expect maybe semiosky and Minsk. OFC Assuming you don't suck balls and know how to play as usf:)
7 Nov 2014, 20:12 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

So....hopefully.... the squabbles have resolved themselves...back to topic :)
7 Nov 2014, 20:47 PM

Riflemen aren't terminators, they are tactical marines.
7 Nov 2014, 21:03 PM

No, in 2vs2 axis are better than allies.

LOL.. they are way weaker... as ally you only spam spam spam and you cannot lose.. balance is still broken.. Relic just cant get it right.. still so many abusive units in game
7 Nov 2014, 21:10 PM

I voted for USF since I'v been consistently screwed over by their Priest artillery unit and infantry who crush Axis in early and mid game. They simply have too many units and vehicles that are incredibly effective(Too many units that can instant squad wipe to be more specific) compared to the OKW who only have a handful of useful units, which can't even squad wipe by the way.

Wehrmacht is in a better position, and I feel much more comfortable with them in 1v1's compared to the OKW, but not even the mighty Wehrmacht have as much firepower and strong units as the USF has.

:facepalm: :lolol: :facepalm: :lolol: :facepalm: :lolol: :facepalm: :lolol: :rofl:
7 Nov 2014, 21:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2014, 15:21 PMRomeo
OKW and Soviets are both equally strong I think but I voted OKW because they still have the most broken stuff (but not by much).

This. But i voted Soviets Kappa
7 Nov 2014, 22:02 PM

Permanently Banned

Thanks for the advice, but unlike REForever's stronger, smarter cousin trolls (Sierra, Vetlolcake) REForever has made the mistake of posting his pathetic playercard, which invalidates all of his arguments instantly. He has like 40 games total in the game LOL, never even played as Allies in 1v1. :snfBarton:
7 Nov 2014, 22:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2014, 21:03 PMMettiu

LOL.. they are way weaker... as ally you only spam spam spam and you cannot lose.. balance is still broken.. Relic just cant get it right.. still so many abusive units in game

According to Legends' data, Axis have better winrates in 2v2
8 Nov 2014, 01:39 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Random 2v2.
8 Nov 2014, 01:56 AM

Well that certainly surprises me, if true. I've contributed to those figures, and I for one have siginificantly better Allied winrates, especially with the Soviets, despite playing more Axis... Also, judging by the last few tourneys, a German win is a rather uncommon animal in competitive play between the better teams. Again, not saying it does not happen, but you dont see it that often.
11 Nov 2014, 22:26 PM

I think OKW now that soviet scout car comes out later.

OKW and soviets both are good b/c they have the lowest teching costs(b.c soviets don't tech often) But if OKW just goes luchs then soviets need t3/4 or they will struggle immensely so i like OKW at the moment.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
unknown 2
Russian Federation 49
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L