Login

russian armor

Poll: Do Soviets need a major faction redesign?

9 Nov 2014, 19:50 PM

Yeah it might hurt the T34/76 so changes could be made. THe ideal situation would be to replace al T34/76 with the T34/85 and the T34/76 would either be a call-in unit or something like that.

I truly believe if the T34/85 be nondoc, then things would be a lot better for the Soviet Union. SOme doctrines without call-in tanks would actually be playable because you could still use the T34/85 as your main tank.

Although that makes SU85 redundant.. but i still think it would be okay.

Yeah how about we make the T-34/76 a call-in at 4-5 CP, meaning you can get them if you have need for a tank but decided to go T-4 or haven't been able to get a tier up first? Like how the M-10 works for the USF. Basically swap T-34-85 and T-34/76.
I'd defiantly consider going T-3 even in team games if that was the case.

I think steps like those are the way to go to get rid of the call-in only meta we have. Call-ins should be stopgap measures and the really powerful shit are to be available for everyone.
When it is turned around wrong. (Like now) the results are that only a couple of commanders get used because there is a NEED for the powerful stuff. I think everyone agrees with the fact that only a select bunch of commanders are ever used by ost and sovs.

Just like you say, ISU every game but what is the alternative?
9 Nov 2014, 22:21 PM

So 80% of people agree the Soviets need significant changes of some kind... I hope Relic's watching...
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★