Login

russian armor

RnP shoutcasts Company of Heroes 2

PAGES (8)down
3 Oct 2014, 22:35 PM

Thank you Mortar and Ducati @Brian Love you guys
3 Oct 2014, 22:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Oct 2014, 21:17 PMRogers
I think that was Tales of heroes Casparitus, check out Bridger15, or his other account the soundstrategynetwork. I Believe its the Hans the sniper episode. The one with the 88 right?

Oh really? It was one of the first casts I watched. It seems like it has been taken down now unfortunately. I thought the interwebz was supposed to remember everything? Where is NSA when you need them.
4 Oct 2014, 01:03 AM

Are you referring to the one where Hans escaped the jeep only to be killed by the 88 or whatever? Which sniper one are you referring to?
4 Oct 2014, 01:17 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Enjoyed your casts Rogers (especially with Pounder), take care & hopefully see you around someday.
4 Oct 2014, 01:24 AM

Thank you luvnest. You are awesome man.
4 Oct 2014, 02:08 AM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Oct 2014, 18:50 PMRogers
Well kids thats a wrap. After almost a decade of casting I am calling it quits. RnP is a wrap, I am not sure if we will ever come back but I am doubting it. If we ever do cast it will be extremely informal (we are good at that) and we will most likely be drunk. Ive been a staunch supporter of Company of Heroes since the alpha with its ups and downs and a defender of Relic but now those days are past. I still love the series for all the fun Ive had with it. For all the great people Ive met over the years. On behalf of Pounder and myself thank you for all the support of our completely shitty amateur bullshit that we have forced on you guys over the years. Best of luck to everyone in the community. I'll still be streaming but it wont be Company of Heroes anymore. Thanks for everything guys. See you on the other side.

Bye! We'll miss you!
4 Oct 2014, 03:50 AM

Permanently Banned
making me tear up
4 Oct 2014, 04:22 AM

I'll miss your casts Rogers, they were some of my favorites to watch back in VCoH.
5 Oct 2014, 07:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2014, 01:03 AMRogers
Are you referring to the one where Hans escaped the jeep only to be killed by the 88 or whatever? Which sniper one are you referring to?

Ah man, I wish I could remember more from the game. I just have this visual of a south angoville sniper getting a lot of attention from the get go. "The snipz0r pwnz another rifleman in the headz0r" and remarks like that where being thrown around. Probably a drunken cast. Sure it wasn't you? Lol.
5 Oct 2014, 12:20 PM

Sad news but I completely understand, the game just isn't very appealing. Play some civ6 or gta5 with me when they are released!
5 Oct 2014, 17:06 PM

damn. i really started to like your stream. i always enjoyed watching someone whos more casual (like i am)
:D
anyways, enjoy whatever youre doing next. its better to find something new, you actually like, then to stick with something you hardly enjoy just because youre used to it
5 Oct 2014, 18:34 PM
Patrion 14

Rogers, I've literally blown beer through my nose laughing at some of the lulz in your casts with Pounder. It's a shame you're going but I understand.

Just don't underestimate the fun you've gifted others with your casts and thanks so much.

BfW out.
5 Oct 2014, 19:16 PM

Oh man, this sucks. I always enjoyed your stream and your channel. Some serious laughs from time to time on Sib's stream too. I truly hope you consider going back to casting if they actually release a good balance patch and fix the bugs
5 Oct 2014, 22:32 PM

Having invaded RnP HQ this year, I can attest to just how hard a decision this has been for Sam, and to the current situations in both his, and Pounder's lives.

To re-iterate though, Streams and games will still be going on, just not CoH2. I myself, being the old, grumpy, English vCoH Caster of bygone years have found it difficult to find any motivation or enjoyability from watching CoH2 replays or casting them. Which is sad to say, but the change in community support and lack of proper interaction from "new" Relic has taken it's toll on the level of fun, you can have these days.
6 Oct 2014, 08:43 AM
Patrion 14

How I feel about RnP calling it quits
6 Oct 2014, 09:19 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Describes it pretty well Kluge... Much sad
6 Oct 2014, 09:32 AM

Cyber Bear wishes you the best!! Dosvedanya comrade!!

9 Oct 2014, 17:47 PM
Benefactor 3110

Dear Sirs Rogers and Pounders,

i am sorry to say that your resignation can not be accepted. After the loss of so many needed community anchors, you need to carry the flag until you give it to some other talented casters. At this Point there is nobody. Only imperial dane is sitting in his bunker (thank god for him and Jim Sterling), and the younger blood needs at least 8 more months to reach your class.
I honestly watch every evening first when at home if there is another cast of you.

Ok i can not decide the tone of this post, and i am not willing to wait until the game rocks again - if ever - to see the heroes come out of retirement.

So just don`t quit. Plz. I am serious.

Best Regards

awa59b

Ps: If this sounds (a Little) gay - so be it.
9 Oct 2014, 19:36 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Rogers, I've literally blown beer through my nose laughing at some of the lulz in your casts with Pounder. It's a shame you're going but I understand.

Just don't underestimate the fun you've gifted others with your casts and thanks so much.

BfW out.

Yep -and Rogers was always a good foil to Bridger - and some of their most polished work came out of the late-game demos for vCoH (IMO)
9 Oct 2014, 21:58 PM

@awa Thank you for the kind words good sir, and all of you who have commented and showed the love and support. You guys have all been amazing. You know what if things really do change. Communication improves, and a better link between community and relic with real balance changes and bug fixes. You guys may see me in some capacity in the future. Who knows.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 96

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment