Login

russian armor

Why does the M20 mine need to one shot the Puma?

3 Nov 2014, 20:02 PM

Did your opponent get Bars? Did he throw genades? Armor skirts?

Did he use any ammo at all? No? Then get minesweepers and expect a mine, it's not rocket science.
3 Nov 2014, 20:04 PM

Permanently Banned
Heavy anti tank mine kills armored car and now its op?

l2p dude
3 Nov 2014, 20:33 PM

Guys guys, stop trolling, I can reasonably understand the problem and reasonably explain it.

Look, a single ATshot doesn't kill a Kubel, you need 3 ATnade to kill a kubel and... well let's not talk about zooks or I would be banned from that forum, there are minors around there.

So imagine the confusion when a single thing, or single shot, not simply single mine in fact... but a single single from USF faction kills something.

It's just too much for any OKW player. How is it possible. If you want to play something that rape everything around and is almost indestructible, you play OKW, not USF. And from that logic, the m20 mine power is simply an aberration in the design and gameplay of COH2.
3 Nov 2014, 20:41 PM

Derail some more away from the real issue being discussed.

I hope you realize that the vast majority of the people here do not agree with your opinion that M20 mines shouldn't 1-shot Pumas. <444>_<444> Hence, it's just turned into another discussion completely off-topic. Like this post here.

:hijack:

Anyways, it's not as if the USF feels the same "problem" when they lose an early-game unit like the M15A1 or the M20 (both comparable to the OKW's Puma in a strategic mindset) to a single Teller Mine. Yet I'm not seeing anyone complain about that.
3 Nov 2014, 21:04 PM
Patrion 15

That's fine if true, but why does it need to destroy it? Can't it just immobilise/engine damage or take off like 1/2-3/4 health?

It's pretty much GG when that happens, so boring that it can just destroy the game in like 6-7 mins.

Funny that my OKW 1v1 rank is higher than yours

So easy to minesweep everywhere on all the main choke roads, that aren't guarded by 3-4 rifle squads.... :S

Oh wow, you used a gif. Must feel cool.

It is funny that you say that because it's your choice to go with that building for the Puma instead of the Medic Truck and your fault to fall into the M20 Ambush luring you over the mine.

Also you should know that a Puma can win you the game in 6-7 minutes but you are not whining about it.

When the Puma arrives the M20 has only planted 1 pack of mines and upgraded skirts. You should be more careful with your Puma if you run over the only mine in the map.
3 Nov 2014, 21:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2014, 20:33 PMEsxile
Guys guys, stop trolling, I can reasonably understand the problem and reasonably explain it.

Look, a single ATshot doesn't kill a Kubel, you need 3 ATnade to kill a kubel and... well let's not talk about zooks or I would be banned from that forum, there are minors around there.

So imagine the confusion when a single thing, or single shot, not simply single mine in fact... but a single single from USF faction kills something.

It's just too much for any OKW player. How is it possible. If you want to play something that rape everything around and is almost indestructible, you play OKW, not USF. And from that logic, the m20 mine power is simply an aberration in the design and gameplay of COH2.

This so much...but wait...why does the M8 can 1shot squads? Why are the P-47s powerfull? Nurf it!! :D
Vaz
3 Nov 2014, 21:59 PM

The canister shot 1 shots squads when it should just be killing 1 model
3 Nov 2014, 22:19 PM

Serious question - in a theoretical situation where the M20 mine is nerfed, how would the USF counter an early Puma, given lack of other effective AT at that stage?
3 Nov 2014, 22:34 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

with the surrender button, as relic intended :D
3 Nov 2014, 22:39 PM

I hope you realize that the vast majority of the people here do not agree with your opinion that M20 mines shouldn't 1-shot Pumas. <444>_<444> Hence, it's just turned into another discussion completely off-topic. Like this post here.

:hijack:

Anyways, it's not as if the USF feels the same "problem" when they lose an early-game unit like the M15A1 or the M20 (both comparable to the OKW's Puma in a strategic mindset) to a single Teller Mine. Yet I'm not seeing anyone complain about that.

m20 doesn't cost 93 fuel (eq) although I do think the m20 should just be left with heavy engine damage.
3 Nov 2014, 22:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2014, 21:59 PMVaz
The canister shot 1 shots squads when it should just be killing 1 model

50 munition for a single model? Really? Even the zooka is better value than that :foreveralone:
3 Nov 2014, 22:58 PM

Why does the Puma get to own Stuart and fight Shermans effectively? I can't see balance here.

Bad design that's fucking why
3 Nov 2014, 23:29 PM

Permanently Banned

m20 doesn't cost 93 fuel (eq) although I do think the m20 should just be left with heavy engine damage.

puma costs 93 fuel. and spare me that OKW 66% fuel bullshit
Vaz
3 Nov 2014, 23:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2014, 22:43 PMCruzz

50 munition for a single model? Really? Even the zooka is better value than that :foreveralone:

I thought it was 35, your idea makes it even better!
4 Nov 2014, 03:13 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

i lost two M10's to one teller mine a day or so ago. Why does the teller mine need to one shot not just one but TWO m10s?
4 Nov 2014, 03:40 AM

Explain how OKW can get teller mine.

Do you not have a fucking brain? Use the damn schu mines.
4 Nov 2014, 04:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2014, 20:33 PMEsxile

LOL. Too true too true :clap::clap::rofl::lolol:

Im laughing at all the jokes in this thread :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★