Login

russian armor

Kappatch - A minor rebalance mod

PAGES (17)down
31 Oct 2014, 01:12 AM
Donator 33

OMG Cruzz is changing the partysons?, we might get female partisans back with their PPSH 41´s,

Really nice changes,its a shame the Obersoldaten didint get miniguns Kappa

31 Oct 2014, 01:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2014, 00:17 AMLow0dds

That one is for you VonIvan lol.

Oh my. That....uh......never happened. :snfPeter:

But seriously this Cruzz Master Patch.

I cried, tears of Cageness, because I couldn't believe this......this exists....the one fix for all our balance issues.

It's a work of freaken' Genius. PQ IF YOU SEE THIS PATCH, INCORPORATE IT ALREADY. :snfPeter: :snfQuinn:

31 Oct 2014, 01:27 AM

It's.....it's perfect

Relic hire this man right now

Only thing I don't like is ISU setup, I think slight nerf to AoE dmg was all it needed
31 Oct 2014, 01:39 AM
Patrion 27

Two more things I would like to see:

Guards spawn with Mosin Nagants. Upgrade with either the DP28's or PTRS. Make button work again, buff PTRS.

Swap T70 and SU76 :D
31 Oct 2014, 01:45 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2014, 23:04 PMCruzz

Irregulars, partisans

ambush camouflage would be a start.

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2014, 23:04 PMCruzz
IRHT

apply received accuracy on highlighted units to increase synergy with artillery and/or give a narrow scan mode, like 20 degrees instead of 90 or 120 or whatever it is. that would make it more useful for spotting over general awareness.
31 Oct 2014, 01:50 AM

Cruzz: is it possible for Guards to:

HOLSTER THEIR PTRS? (And pull out mosins)

That or make PTRS a 30 muni upgrade. Or perhaps PTRS could get some buff...

Edit: and on come the demands. :/
31 Oct 2014, 01:53 AM

Permanently Banned
cruzz. ill have ur babies.
31 Oct 2014, 02:08 AM

Swap T70 and SU76 :D

+1

Would love to finally see how that works :D
31 Oct 2014, 02:13 AM

There is only a few changes that I can agree with it but as a whole it's not great. There are also a lot of other changes that are just ridiculous and some even insignificant and still not solve the problem with some of these units. Still not esport material despite someone here had said.
31 Oct 2014, 02:21 AM

There is only a few changes that I can agree with it but as a whole it's not great. There are also a lot of other changes that are just ridiculous and some even insignificant and still not solve the problem with some of these units. Still not esport material despite someone here had said.

Wow dude, talk about non-constructive criticism. How about listing the things you don't like, and why?

Things I'd like to see:

Guards: made significant at AT duties. Suggestion - Guards come with DP's, and you have to upgrade to the PTRS. PTRS made useful against vehicles up to mediums. Low penetration against Panther and up.

Cons: veterancy bought in line with other core troop vet, or reinforcement a lot cheaper.

Cons: Removal of the received accuracy nerf, if still present.

Ost sniper: Maybe a slight armour increase, to improve survivability.

ZiS: Previous vet ability back.

Volks: Slight rework of vet.

HMG's general: Not sure if possible, but make HMG's gunner have Green cover (similar to AT gun crew), to prevent core infantry and elites 'sniping' him, so that flanking these positions becomes more important.
31 Oct 2014, 02:33 AM

Cruzz, your mod make me think of this video:
31 Oct 2014, 02:41 AM

boy band? Really? :facepalm:
31 Oct 2014, 02:45 AM

Seeing something like this is both uplifting and disheartening. It's nice too see someone take the time to try and balance the game, its sad that someone has taken the time to balance the game.
31 Oct 2014, 02:45 AM
Donator 33

Looks fun.

Although may be wise to see what the Cruzz meta is like before starting with all the 'better than 18 months relic' comments.

31 Oct 2014, 02:53 AM

Nice work Cruzzi. Looks really good.

The only obvious balance changes that come to my mind now without playtesting the first version of the Kappatch includes:
  • Increase the build time of each s-mine patch to prevent players from safely and ignorantly building them during an engagement. Should apply to both OST and OKW. Cost can still remain the same.
  • Decrease the time slightly it takes to sweep up s-mine patches for USF and SOV. Only do it slightly though because obviously tanks can help clear these mines as well. The person sweeping the mines should always come out both munitions/time investment ahead of the player who laid mines (CoH1 mindset).
  • Is it possible to make a revealed mine more vulnerable to small arms fire?
  • M8A1 slight fire rate reduction as since the new patch which has made the cover system so compact the M8A1 seems to be a squad killing machine since. It lacks set up time and can very quickly change it's intended target in comparison to other indirect fire units. Still not 100% sure on this nerf, but its something to consider.

Good job! :)
31 Oct 2014, 03:12 AM

re the M8A1 I have noticed this since the patch too. M8A1 snipes squads like a machine now
31 Oct 2014, 03:39 AM

Wow dude, talk about non-constructive criticism. How about listing the things you don't like, and why?

I usually do but it's just too much to explain at the moment. I just don't think it's as good as people keep praising it to be so i left my thoughts here.
31 Oct 2014, 03:58 AM

Jezz, I don't like to say this but Relic Patch team should hire Cruzz and fire the rest of the team.

I mean, ffs, look at that:

- ISU now has 1.5s setup before being able to fire

- JagdTiger no longer fires through objects with autofire, supporting fire still pierces

What the **** do they need the beta for? Isn't this the best ideal ever?

His patch made all armies worth playing now, Jezz.

Love this patch. Whoever disagree, please say the reason so we can understand why, don't just say " it's not logical " because it sounds like you are jelly
31 Oct 2014, 05:22 AM

There might be a few holes in it, but damn, this is the most satisfying set of patchnotes I've ever read, and it was made by a community member. I hope there's a damn good reason why Relic hasn't implemented a lot of this, and I hope they're not too proud to implement it now...
31 Oct 2014, 05:50 AM

jeez, everyone people are praising blindly and want an explanation from what I don't like from this mod.

The AOE radius for the SU76. Anymore splash damage that thing is going unleash hell on infantry and the Soviets already have enough squad wiping units in it's arsenal and it has the barrage. I would perfer for it to be moved to T3 and have it's AT capability improve, it is a Zis gun on wheels after all.

Double MGs on obersoldaten, why is this necessary at all? This is only going to make MG34 drop more easier and will undermine the obersoldaten in such a ridiculous way because it will make the obersoldaten a walking christmas present like the guards.

T34 reload speed. I don't really like the idea of T34s being so close to performance to the Panzer IV, I didn't like it when Relic made T34s 100 fuel since a single T34 can stand up to a Panzer IV on a straight up fight but the only difference is that T34s has a slightly less rng chance. Oh well, personal preference.

Flamethrower Halftrack, instead of a cost decrease Id rather have the dps increase on the halftrack. Relic did nerf the damage before giving it a requirement for t2 anyways when it's near useless at that stage.

Sniper still two man, but I don't know if cruzz can't change this or he perfers Soviet snipers to be two men, since he did modified it a little.
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
Germany 24
Germany 45
Israel 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L