Login

russian armor

Anyone else think the Manpower income is ridiculous low?

19 Apr 2013, 15:27 PM

I just played Ostheer but WTH, I just have a few Grens, MG, start T2, PG and a Pak, then the income is ridiculous low, like I just called a KT in CoH1

Is there something like CoH1 US SY thing in the game?
Just a few Soldiers fooling around then the income is unbearable, bloody hell

maybe Relic wanted to get rid of blobby crap in CoH1, but it is TOO MUCH
19 Apr 2013, 15:34 PM

Yeah I hate the manpower income aswell. First like 30pop doesn't affect the MP income, then i strats to plumet down and then becomes constant again. I think its done to get more units out faster in the early game, but its the major reason we have no early game! :(
19 Apr 2013, 15:43 PM

And I really think they should make stuff cheaper, it is too crazy to have a Pak at 360MP, a little wrong decision would make it too lethal
19 Apr 2013, 15:45 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I really hope that they haven't configured it properly yet. Because the current state of it is really bad. It let's you tech up real fast. But once you're in the mid game, it slows the game down completly. It just drops off at a certain amount of popcap, it goes from 300 to like 150ish. It doesn't matter how well you play in the early game. You are going to get slowed down so muc that your opponent can easily stay in the game. And catch up to you again.

And what's the deal with the '100 popcap' for everyone regardless of your mapcontrol? A cut-off is not a big deal right now. You can simply spam some T1 units and get it back. As T1 (or even T0 for Soviets) can keep you in the game easily for a long time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★