Login

russian armor

Looking for a Coh 1 Casting Partner

26 Oct 2014, 21:06 PM

So I'm looking for a Coh 1 Casting partner. Here are my Past casts, did them with sherlock, but he hath left. :\
http://www.twitch.tv/cohtourneys/profile
26 Oct 2014, 21:52 PM

I've wanted to get in on casting for a while now. Was planning to start when Eastern Front released its new version but there's almost no activity....

My style would be the funny guy/sarcastic as that's who I am. I'm as far away as possible to the serious, boring guy.

My best memory of a cast have to be Rogers'n'Pounder in a CoH 2 beta when Rogers said: "Hooly shit on a bag full of shit they're conscriptspamming alright".

I need to buy a great microphone first though but that's no problem.
26 Oct 2014, 21:58 PM

I've wanted to get in on casting for a while now. Was planning to start when Eastern Front released its new version but there's almost no activity....

My style would be the funny guy/sarcastic as that's who I am. I'm as far away as possible to the serious, boring guy.

My best memory of a cast have to be Rogers'n'Pounder in a CoH 2 beta when Rogers said: "Hooly shit on a bag full of shit they're conscriptspamming alright".

:D I'll add you on steam ^^
Always like talking to you on chats and your forum threads :)
27 Oct 2014, 08:06 AM

Good News is that community activity in PVP on Eastern Front is rising. In the past roughly 90% of the community was purely compstomping. Nowadays I got quite a few People playing EF regularely - I had more 4v4/3v3 games in the last 4 weeks than in the whole 6 months before.

However, in case we find good replayes I'll forward them to you.

Also, in case you want to do some casts I'll be glad to help as co-caster for technical hints/insights. My english only slightly worse than Bartons afterall.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★