Login

russian armor

USA Balance

24 Oct 2014, 17:13 PM

Actually USA doesnt need buff.. just needs a good commander.. can you imagine a commander with these abilities ;

1.Elite Riflemen

2.1919 Browning LMG

3.Mortar Truck / Priest

4.Easy 8 / Paratroopers
(i even don't know why E8 is pay to win while there is no heavy tanks of USA in the game)

5.P47
24 Oct 2014, 17:15 PM

Well all that stuff to a single commander would be a bit too much. But honestly I am hoping that with the upcoming october patch, the USF and OKW will get some new commanders, probably with new abilities.
24 Oct 2014, 22:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Replace Elite Riflemen with Dodge.
25 Oct 2014, 00:00 AM

Give them a new unit to use so I don't have to see Riflemen blobs every bloody time.
25 Oct 2014, 00:48 AM

It would be boring to see one commander every game.
25 Oct 2014, 01:27 AM

rangers! they are coming, i hope they match paras and if not, better.

on the side note, paras are fucking amazing. its like having an obersoldaten squad for the allies.
25 Oct 2014, 01:34 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 01:27 AMwongtp

on the side note, paras are fucking amazing. its like having an obersoldaten squad for the allies.

I admire your optimism, but Relic has stated multiple times that all AA content is singleplayer, including the ranger pre-order bonus. Maybe they will surprise us.
25 Oct 2014, 01:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 01:34 AMTobis

I admire your optimism, but Relic has stated multiple times that all AA content is singleplayer, including the ranger pre-order bonus. Maybe they will surprise us.

bah, balls to them.

there's money to be made in ranger commanders, it will come sooner or later. im not at all interested in AA content at all, but if they are going to sell commanders with rangers, take my money relic.
Vaz
25 Oct 2014, 01:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 01:27 AMwongtp

I need to see your replays/stream because my paras are about as good as a 6 man rifle squad. There is nothing really special about them until they vet, but then with equal vet or greater obers are in a class of their own.
25 Oct 2014, 02:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 01:49 AMVaz

I need to see your replays/stream because my paras are about as good as a 6 man rifle squad. There is nothing really special about them until they vet, but then with equal vet or greater obers are in a class of their own.

sure, how do i send to you?
Vaz
25 Oct 2014, 02:17 AM

You trying to hack me or something? This is a replay site, just upload it, :guyokay:
25 Oct 2014, 02:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 01:49 AMVaz

I think he means with Thompson/LMG.

Thompson Airborne squad using the focus fire ability shreds infantry up close like a cheese grater. And airborne are cheap to reinforce. Like 28 MP if I recall correctly.
25 Oct 2014, 02:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 02:17 AMVaz
You trying to hack me or something? This is a replay site, just upload it, :guyokay:

i took some squad wipes, but they match obers quite well, even when outnumbered. of course dont expect these guys to suddenly wipe obers. im saying they are effective at cutting down infantry.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/25908/lmg-paras-2

seems like there was an error
25 Oct 2014, 02:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 01:34 AMTobis

That doesn't mean they won't release multiplayer content simultaneously. The fact that there are ranger units in multiplayer almost assures we will see it in multiplayer eventually.
Vaz
25 Oct 2014, 02:36 AM

I was definitely talking armed with those two weapons too. The thompson ability is awesome, I'm confused why it's ok for paratroopers but had to be stripped from shock troopers.

I really don't think cheap reinforce adds anything "ober"-like to paratroopers.

The LMG ability is severely lacking. You see "slowed" appear over the opposing squad and then they come grenade you at full speed. If your not playing beta, then you can't retreat at that point and will likely lose the squad and maybe drop an lmg. If they aren't paying attention then that enemy squad gets shredded, but not suppressed(even though the ability is supposed to suppress).

I can't get thompsons in close enough to try it on obers and 2 m1919's aren't enough to reliably stop 4 vets wth a single lmg34 to share.
Vaz
25 Oct 2014, 02:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 02:34 AMwongtp

i took some squad wipes, but they match obers quite well, even when outnumbered. of course dont expect these guys to suddenly wipe obers. im saying they are effective at cutting down infantry.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/25907/lmg-paras

Is that a beta replay? The site is giving a parse failure notification. Also, when you refer to a replay in a post, the presentation is much better if you go to more options and then choose replay from the toolbar and put the URL in there. It will give a nice preview with graphics and information instead of just a URL string.
25 Oct 2014, 02:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 02:39 AMVaz

Is that a beta replay? The site is giving a parse failure notification. Also, when you refer to a replay in a post, the presentation is much better if you go to more options and then choose replay from the toolbar and put the URL in there. It will give a nice preview with graphics and information instead of just a URL string.

nope, its from the retail version, not the beta one. thanks for the advice, didnt know how to do that. seems like its still failing.

anyways, paras in green cover are great defensive troops, rifles have to screen them or they will get destroyed. rushing these guys into battle is a quick way to get them wiped. get them into the fight from a flanking angle will net you loads of kills when the lmg starts firing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★