Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
26 Jan 2016, 06:41 AM

Thanks again. I'm very happy with with the WS.

I thought you guys might find tihs link interesting.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/231430/discussions/0/492378265879121154/

Complete List Of Intel Bulletins War Spoils - as of November 2015

I can't believe how many there are.

You'd have to play this game for over 9000 hours to get them all. ;)
26 Jan 2016, 09:57 AM

So, just to clarify:

What map is recommended? I hear pepperidge farms mentioned quite often. What maps this map special?

Soeone suggested 4v4 Grind - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511495515

---

And, which game mode is best? 1 hr autovictory 1v1 vs easy aI ?

As for the scipt, should I just use the 'scriptwriter' file listed on this page?

Thanks again everyone + scratchedpaintjob
26 Jan 2016, 12:26 PM

26 Jan 2016, 12:27 PM

I am using 1vs1 Test88straight map and let it run ussualy for 2 days straight
26 Jan 2016, 20:01 PM

26 Jan 2016, 20:21 PM

i would advise to change to soviets and wait for relics warspoilfix to get the last wehrmacht commander. with this many commanders you just get a ridiculous amount fo dupes before you have them all :(
I did, but the start was a bit crappy. Two commanders, both anti-Infantry (I now have 4 of them).
26 Jan 2016, 20:33 PM
Donator 11

So, just to clarify:

What map is recommended? I hear pepperidge farms mentioned quite often. What maps this map special?

Soeone suggested 4v4 Grind - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511495515

---

As for the scipt, should I just use the 'scriptwriter' file listed on this page?

for the new script every map works, but pepperidge farm has low graphics and therefore lower power consumption.
it is independent of the gamemoode, but a gamelength of 1 hour seems to be perfect
dont use the scriptwriter, if the version on the frontsite works perfectly for you!

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 20:21 PMSlayer
I did, but the start was a bit crappy. Two commanders, both anti-Infantry (I now have 4 of them).

thats very bad luck. so better luck next time!

Catch of today, finally a commander

nice one :)
im still missing that commander, especially the goliath against those rifle blobs ^^

26 Jan 2016, 20:35 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 17:12 PMcptcool
I can't seem to get this to work either...downloaded and did all the shizzle from the first page and browsed trough all replies I could find on later pages.For me it only gets me to "start new game" after that when the loading finishes it moves the cursor to "press any key to continue" but won't get any further than that....xept once, I got it to get through the entire 60min autowin match but it didn't hit the "quit game"...just stuck in victory screen.

i would recommend to use the scriptwrite on the site before, the scrupt it writes should work
27 Jan 2016, 04:09 AM

for the new script every map works, but pepperidge farm has low graphics and therefore lower power consumption.
it is independent of the gamemoode, but a gamelength of 1 hour seems to be perfect
dont use the scriptwriter, if the version on the frontsite works perfectly for yo

Thanks a lot for clearing that up. So, the best script is the one you posted at the start of this thread?

BTW thanks to you my cromwells now fire 15% more often :)
27 Jan 2016, 07:57 AM

I am using 1vs1 Test88straight map and let it run ussualy for 2 days straight

Hi Fegelein88,
with this map you use some mortar/howitzer to kill enemy in the hole?
Make points in the game improve farming?

I tried with British and the 3-inch Mortar, and work fine, but I don't know if this massacre is necessary...

Thx
27 Jan 2016, 09:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2016, 07:57 AMKabuby

Hi Fegelein88,
with this map you use some mortar/howitzer to kill enemy in the hole?
Make points in the game improve farming?

I tried with British and the 3-inch Mortar, and work fine, but I don't know if this massacre is necessary...

Thx

I strongly do not recommend massacring. I idle for long time at smallest map possible to avoid HW tear to minimum. If you want to XP fast, I recommend Cheat mod anihillation mode. And this map

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=326384166&searchtext=war+spoils

Build Leigh 18. And keep spamming artillery on enemy units.

I really recommend using this map

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416665108&searchtext=test88

Low detail on minimum, 50% image quality, 1024*768 and windowed. I idle like this for around 20 hours a day and its great.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416665108&searchtext=test88
27 Jan 2016, 09:45 AM

Hey scratch

I'm using this script http://ul.to/74g6zbcy and set the duration to an hour

For some reason the the script goes into the game but doesn't click the unit. also the colour above force victory (Which is normally blue) disappears. Is there a certain time interval where the script clicks the troops to cap or am I missing something?
27 Jan 2016, 11:43 AM

Oh my RNGesus!! Veteran training!! Dayum!! Nice!

Catch of today, finally a commander
27 Jan 2016, 12:01 PM

Spoils so far (that's not all)

Last night's drops included the britsbrits Vanguard commander. (Fk yeah)

I've been farming usfusf as you can see but i also got 'round 5 Victory strikes and bout 4 skins for other factions plus various bulletins like the 4% AT penetration which is nice + the hull down commander for the ostheerostheer.

That's bout 150 hrs so far. Trying to get the pershing commander + 1 usfusf/okwokw veteran training bulletin. Gonna take forever!

27 Jan 2016, 14:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2016, 12:01 PMSober
Spoils so far (that's not all)

I've been farming usfusf as you can see but i also got 'round 5 Victory strikes and bout 4 skins for other factions plus various bulletins like the 4% AT penetration which is nice + the hull down commander for the ostheerostheer.

That's bout 150 hrs so far. Trying to get the pershing commander + 1 usfusf/okwokw veteran training bulletin. Gonna take forever!

Can you post screenshots of your victory strikes please?
27 Jan 2016, 15:18 PM

i would recommend to use the scriptwrite on the site before, the scrupt it writes should work

I'm afraid not...still gets stuck after first game in the victory screen :<
27 Jan 2016, 15:54 PM

So, just to clarify:

---

Best is small maps, playing on lowest details possible, autovictory vs easy ai. The AI does not move a limb. There is just HQ and one squad of builders. Nothing else. I usually run 60 minutes when I go to work. Return back after 12 hours shift and collect goodies.

Last time I was pleasantly surprised and got 2 victory strikes in a row.
27 Jan 2016, 16:57 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2016, 12:01 PMSober

yeah, nice drops! the pershing commander is the last one missing for me aswell

Hey scratch

I'm using this script http://ul.to/74g6zbcy and set the duration to an hour

For some reason the the script goes into the game but doesn't click the unit. also the colour above force victory (Which is normally blue) disappears. Is there a certain time interval where the script clicks the troops to cap or am I missing something?

the color above force victory is supposed to go away, it only tells the script in the first 30 seconds, how long the game is gonna be. a victory point cap is not needed for this script anymore

Thanks a lot for clearing that up. So, the best script is the one you posted at the start of this thread?

BTW thanks to you my cromwells now fire 15% more often :)

absolutely, this script is much better than earlier versions!

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2016, 15:18 PMcptcool

I'm afraid not...still gets stuck after first game in the victory screen :<

hmmm. does the old script (option 2) work for you?

27 Jan 2016, 17:13 PM

Victory Strikes

Those are the victory strikes. I was lucky enough today i guess. got a 2nd Brit commander!

Can you post screenshots of your victory strikes please?
27 Jan 2016, 17:31 PM

800th Post! Gimme a cookie
PAGES (68)down
3 users are browsing this thread: 3 guests

Livestreams

New Zealand 111
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L