Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
13 Jan 2016, 09:22 AM

First thank you for this fantastic script really

second am I supposed to restart the match myself each time the match is finished?

I find this script to not work when the match ends it keeps redirecting the cursor to the bottom of the screen but the end match button is at the top

Reading the other poster comments it seems I'm supposed to leave it on for however long i want so I'm a bit confused for a sec can I get an explanation?
13 Jan 2016, 09:28 AM

First thank you for this fantastic script really

second am I supposed to restart the match myself each time the match is finished?

I find this script to not work when the match ends it keeps redirecting the cursor to the bottom of the screen but the end match button is at the top

Reading the other poster comments it seems I'm supposed to leave it on for however long i want so I'm a bit confused for a sec can I get an explanation?

Did you follow the instructions exactly?

After i finished the instruction i did the following.
I just launch the exe file, click in side coh2 again and after around 10 seconds the script will
start move your mouse. It will do everything for you. Except cream of joy when you get them commanders, that is your job :D
13 Jan 2016, 09:34 AM

Did you follow the instructions exactly?

After i finished the instruction i did the following.
I just launch the exe file, click in side coh2 again and after around 10 seconds the script will
start move your mouse. It will do everything for you. Except cream of joy when you get them commanders, that is your job :D

Well it does everything it supposed to do but restart the match so :s
13 Jan 2016, 09:44 AM

Well it does everything it supposed to do but restart the match so :s

And the game is running at lowest resolution 1024? and in windows mode in top left corner?
are you using the computer or is it standing by itself?

13 Jan 2016, 10:07 AM

And the game is running at lowest resolution 1024? and in windows mode in top left corner?
are you using the computer or is it standing by itself?

Yes 1024 top left corner and I'm leaving it on by itself not using the computer
13 Jan 2016, 10:19 AM

Yes 1024 top left corner and I'm leaving it on by itself not using the computer

Well fuck me now its working correctly

I've been fucking up by clicking the .exe too many times and probably shouldn't move the mouse cursor

Well thanks for the helpful advice SShengli
13 Jan 2016, 10:56 AM

No problem, happy to help.
I_W
13 Jan 2016, 11:11 AM

First of all, thanks for the script.

Could the drop rate or how rare the drops are have anything to do with total play time or level/rank?

I wonder because I've farmed for around 60 hours and now have a total game time of 330 hours. Got a load of bulletins/skins and especially duplicates.

I never got a commander though, I mostly play UKF and only farm for UKF commanders. A friend of mine farmed for 60 hours as well, already had 2 Commanders and got another 2 while farming with a total of 520 hours ingame time.

Just wondering here though. Really don't get the war spoil system.
13 Jan 2016, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 11:11 AMI_W

Could the drop rate or how rare the drops are have anything to do with total play time or level/rank?

I wonder because I've farmed for around 60 hours and now have a total game time of 330 hours. Got a load of bulletins/skins and especially duplicates.

I never got a commander though, I mostly play UKF and only farm for UKF commanders. A friend of mine farmed for 60 hours as well, already had 2 Commanders and got another 2 while farming with a total of 520 hours ingame time.

Its from my understanding ENTIRELY RNG based so nothing you can do will affect the outcome
13 Jan 2016, 11:33 AM

The only thing some people in here have noticed is that game length set to 60min have a higher chance of drops.
13 Jan 2016, 19:41 PM

Got all this after 1 day of farming. I am finally starting to get commanders although there were both Americans.

13 Jan 2016, 20:28 PM

I got Storm Doctrine for the third time now...

Also, the same Victory Strike again. It's a cool one, but I need only one. One new bulletin and one new skin.

Please, RNG god, can I have Elite Troops Commander soon?
13 Jan 2016, 21:16 PM

Im to are just waiting for that ETC drop :D
14 Jan 2016, 11:22 AM
Donator 11

Well fuck me now its working correctly

Perfect, good luck farming!

np, you are welcome :)

Its from my understanding ENTIRELY RNG based so nothing you can do will affect the outcome

well, nobody knows exactly how they work, but i think you just had bad luck.

Got all this after 1 day of farming. I am finally starting to get commanders although there were both Americans.

2 commanders on one day is preeeetty good ^^. and hopefully at one point you might be able to trade them for the commanders you want

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 20:28 PMSlayer
Please, RNG god, can I have Elite Troops Commander soon?

Im to are just waiting for that ETC drop :D

good luck you two then! :D

14 Jan 2016, 13:59 PM

I did not know i could trade my things :O you mean through steam store or could this be done through the relic store?
14 Jan 2016, 14:48 PM
Donator 11

you cant trade them, but relics fix to warspoils might include something like that in the future (hopefully)
I_W
14 Jan 2016, 14:48 PM

I did not know i could trade my things :O you mean through steam store or could this be done through the relic store?

He means hopefuly you might be able sometime ;) It's not possible yet and knowing Relic, it probably won't be possible.
14 Jan 2016, 14:50 PM

Works perfectly.

Helps me get angry in the morning when I awake to find that I got a camo I already had and more mortar penetration bulletins :)

Still hoping for them cheaper soviet mines and cheaper UKF demo charges
14 Jan 2016, 15:01 PM

its funny that lelic is actually reading the coh2.org forums, but they dont seem to care about this. seems like its a nice "feature"
14 Jan 2016, 16:23 PM

good luck you two then! :D
Well, it helped a little :) No Elite Troops, but two other commanders I didn't have yet:

- Scavenge Doctrine for OKW
- Advanced Warfare Doctrine for Soviets

So keep wishing me luck :)
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak