Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
10 Sep 2015, 05:38 AM

How much time does the scriptwriter script take to click on quit match for 1000vp?
10 Sep 2015, 09:57 AM
Donator 11

How much time does the scriptwriter script take to click on quit match for 1000vp?

well, infinite or -45 minutes, thats up to definition. the scriptwriter is for 250 vps :D

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2015, 22:16 PMPhy

All working fine now with farming1000vppersonal.ahk Thanks for you help!

Is it harder now to get stuff? It feels like I used to get more stuff a couple of months ago with the same time than I do now

nice that it works. i hontestly dont know, wether they nerfed warspoils, i will contact nee and will try to find it out

hi all , i have tried the 1000vp script with the proper settings and all others ,can get it to start the game but it is stuck at the 'press any key'.

any suggestions ?

yes, try the scriptwriter. download it and autohotkey. then run the scriptwriter for one 250VP game (it will end itself after one game). after that. you will find a personal script in the folder where you executed the scriptwriter.
10 Sep 2015, 11:21 AM

Hi guys i have problem with map or this autohotkey, my game crashes just after showing that i won just a second after winstrike landing on enemy base i don't even get drop.
10 Sep 2015, 11:33 AM

well, infinite or -45 minutes, thats up to definition. the scriptwriter is for 250 vps :D

nice that it works. i hontestly dont know, wether they nerfed warspoils, i will contact nee and will try to find it out

yes, try the scriptwriter. download it and autohotkey. then run the scriptwriter for one 250VP game (it will end itself after one game). after that. you will find a personal script in the folder where you executed the scriptwriter.
Why is this so buggy for me :( I meant the 1000vp one you get from the scriptwriter, it's not hitting quit game at the top of the screen, it sits around the center bottom and moves itself back there whenever I try and move it away.
10 Sep 2015, 12:35 PM
Donator 11

Hi guys i have problem with map or this autohotkey, my game crashes just after showing that i won just a second after winstrike landing on enemy base i don't even get drop.

its game related.
did you verify the game cache? do you have the problem only on this map? if veryfing doesnt work and you can reproduce the problem, contact havenco, the maker of the map on steam!

Why is this so buggy for me :( I meant the 1000vp one you get from the scriptwriter, it's not hitting quit game at the top of the screen, it sits around the center bottom and moves itself back there whenever I try and move it away.

weird. could you compare the script i gave in the first post (the spoiler) to what you get?
everything should be the same, except the colors ( so the 0x****** parts)
if thats not true, could you try and rerun the scriptwriter? make sure to change the name of the first personal script beforehand, as it will be deleted otherwise! compare those scripts. if they are diferent, try the new one. if it still doesnt work, we have to test more :) and remember, you are one of the first to test the scriptwriter.

10 Sep 2015, 16:42 PM

its game related.
did you verify the game cache? do you have the problem only on this map? if veryfing doesnt work and you can reproduce the problem, contact havenco, the maker of the map on steam!

weird. could you compare the script i gave in the first post (the spoiler) to what you get?
everything should be the same, except the colors ( so the 0x****** parts)
if thats not true, could you try and rerun the scriptwriter? make sure to change the name of the first personal script beforehand, as it will be deleted otherwise! compare those scripts. if they are diferent, try the new one. if it still doesnt work, we have to test more :) and remember, you are one of the first to test the scriptwriter.

I have tested the intelligent 1000vp script on the first post, and the vhk one. The intelligent one gets to the after game stats, but doesn't go back out to the lobby, and the vhk one doesnt even leave the game from the Victory! menu. I'll have to check the contents of the scripts when I get home, how would I do that?
10 Sep 2015, 18:25 PM
Donator 11

I have tested the intelligent 1000vp script on the first post, and the vhk one. The intelligent one gets to the after game stats, but doesn't go back out to the lobby, and the vhk one doesnt even leave the game from the Victory! menu. I'll have to check the contents of the scripts when I get home, how would I do that?

just rightclick and choose: edit script. if the script is generally the same (it shouldt even start if it wasnt) i would be interested in the colors you get.
with autohotkey you also installed a program called autohotkey spy or something like that. start that, start a game, end the game (arty the enemy base) go to the matchstats and check the color of the pixel 448,628. write it down and write, wether it is RGB or BGR. edit the personal script and change the color in:
;Close Match Stats
CloseMatchstats:
counter=0
MouseMove, 490, 628
PixelSearch, , , 447, 627, 449, 629, 0x2A3A85 , 5
while (ErrorLevel = 1 and counter<60000)

so 0x2A3A85 to whatever you have now. keep in mind, that it has to be BGR.
10 Sep 2015, 19:47 PM

just rightclick and choose: edit script. if the script is generally the same (it shouldt even start if it wasnt) i would be interested in the colors you get.
with autohotkey you also installed a program called autohotkey spy or something like that. start that, start a game, end the game (arty the enemy base) go to the matchstats and check the color of the pixel 448,628. write it down and write, wether it is RGB or BGR. edit the personal script and change the color in:
;Close Match Stats
CloseMatchstats:
counter=0
MouseMove, 490, 628
PixelSearch, , , 447, 627, 449, 629, 0x2A3A85 , 5
while (ErrorLevel = 1 and counter<60000)

so 0x2A3A85 to whatever you have now. keep in mind, that it has to be BGR.

Im having trouble with the windows spy, how would I find the exact color of a certain pixel? I can't edit anything in the window.

I'm determined to get this working because I absolutely hate war spoils.
10 Sep 2015, 21:11 PM
Donator 11

just hover with the mouse over the pixel you want and it will tell you the color :)
10 Sep 2015, 21:59 PM

just hover with the mouse over the pixel you want and it will tell you the color :)

The location you told me, Its the soviet flag in the background of the menu, so its constantly changing...

Should I be using client, absolute or relative?
10 Sep 2015, 23:47 PM
Donator 11

it should be somewhere on the "close match stats" button. i dont know, which one it is right now
11 Sep 2015, 00:18 AM

it should be somewhere on the "close match stats" button. i dont know, which one it is right now
Is there a script that doesnt worry about color and stuff and just clicks on the area that the button is at, or is that not possible?
11 Sep 2015, 00:25 AM
Donator 11

yes, the original script, you can find it in one of the edits of the first post
11 Sep 2015, 02:43 AM

I do not have the Pepperidge Farm map and the link is broken. Where can I get the map? Thanks.
11 Sep 2015, 05:03 AM

Ok the original script starts up a new game after the first match, but it doesn't click the "press any key to begin" button on the second match. :(
11 Sep 2015, 05:26 AM
Patrion 14

I do not have the Pepperidge Farm map and the link is broken. Where can I get the map? Thanks.

Looks like pepperige farm got removed by the author or taken down. I still have the map in my coh 2 folder. Though, I don't know what I should do with it now that the author of the map has kind of gone missing :/
11 Sep 2015, 10:33 AM
Donator 11

Looks like pepperige farm got removed by the author or taken down. I still have the map in my coh 2 folder. Though, I don't know what I should do with it now that the author of the map has kind of gone missing :/

i dont know what happened to the map, but i wrote a message to the creator and hope for a fast reply. it should be possible, to copy it to the directory manually. i will hopefully be able to tell more tonight

Ok the original script starts up a new game after the first match, but it doesn't click the "press any key to begin" button on the second match. :(

it does it on the first run but not on the second?
that should not happen, because it just loops
can you be more specific? does it move the mouse cursor at all? does it miss the button?

11 Sep 2015, 18:45 PM

It stays a bit above the press any key button. So yeah it misses it. I know it clicks start game, but I think it just stats at the start game area and doesn't move to press the button.
12 Sep 2015, 16:18 PM

I got the map, thanks for the help.

But now there is an issue where everything starts fine, the script clicks play and once the game starts it sends a squad to capture the upper right point. Then the first truck drives into the HQ and stops and nothing else happens, no more clicks or movement.

Any ideas?
12 Sep 2015, 19:41 PM

I got the map, thanks for the help.

But now there is an issue where everything starts fine, the script clicks play and once the game starts it sends a squad to capture the upper right point. Then the first truck drives into the HQ and stops and nothing else happens, no more clicks or movement.

Any ideas?

Where'd you get the map? I can't get it either
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment