Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
4 Sep 2015, 12:40 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2015, 12:13 PMPhy
instead of clicking to the start game button it clicks to load game!

do you have the "latest" version of the basic script? if yes, i will look it up this afternoon, cause it seems like this is the first day this week where im off from university earlier than midnight. yay!!
Phy
4 Sep 2015, 18:42 PM

I'm using the 1000VPOLD provided. I tried the other one, but it clicked 1 time on screen but after 3,5 min nothing happened (no moving squad to VP) and then i assumed it didn't work for me so change into old one.

Any clue?
4 Sep 2015, 19:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2015, 18:42 PMPhy
I'm using the 1000VPOLD provided. I tried the other one, but it clicked 1 time on screen but after 3,5 min nothing happened (no moving squad to VP) and then i assumed it didn't work for me so change into old one.

Any clue?

Did you move your cursor when it was loading? Don't move as long as your starting infantry isn't moved to the Cap Point after the move command was issued then you can use your pc freely but look at the game ever 30 min or so to ensure that you are there at 0 points that the script can go on.
4 Sep 2015, 20:35 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2015, 18:42 PMPhy

Any clue?

so i checked it here and it works fine. could you just try and download it again?

several other questions:
what is your screen resolution? and when exactly did the intelligent script fail? did it start the game? did it select the unit? did it cap?
Phy
4 Sep 2015, 22:09 PM

That's what I did:

1. Loaded game with settings requested (resolution etc etc)
2. I clicked on screen and started script
3. Run properly (autoselected squad and sent it to cap)
4. When game finished instead of clicking on start game it clicked on load game.

I'm going to try again and give more feedback, maybe some1 moved my mouse in the bad moment or so (i wasn't in the room). If problems persists i'll let you know!
4 Sep 2015, 22:52 PM

hey scratchedpaintjob! I love this script. I've used it for about 100hours. I seem to run into one issue only and im wondering if you can help? So i download the script then i run it. Perfectly fine. Turn it off after 10-12 hours then i check to see what i got and depending on the day and time i normally would just turn it back on right. but instead i have to delete the script off my computer close COH2 and redownload and restart COH2 just for it to work. i was wondering if theres any easier way to fix this then always redownloading? 1000VPFinal2

Also i was wondering if you could post a screenshot of all your warspoilers from using this :)

Thanks for the awesome script
5 Sep 2015, 02:13 AM

Long time no see! Completely stopped using this for awhile until the British Forces came out and I saw all these people running around with veteran bulletins already... Just had a game with somebody who was decked with them! Continued to remember this and thought what the hell, I'll go at it again. Gonna go for it, cheers mate!
5 Sep 2015, 10:34 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2015, 22:09 PMPhy

I'm going to try again and give more feedback, maybe some1 moved my mouse in the bad moment or so (i wasn't in the room). If problems persists i'll let you know!

thnx. whats your screen resolution? fullhd?

hey scratchedpaintjob! I love this script. I've used it for about 100hours. I seem to run into one issue only and im wondering if you can help? So i download the script then i run it. Perfectly fine. Turn it off after 10-12 hours then i check to see what i got and depending on the day and time i normally would just turn it back on right. but instead i have to delete the script off my computer close COH2 and redownload and restart COH2 just for it to work. i was wondering if theres any easier way to fix this then always redownloading? 1000VPFinal2

Also i was wondering if you could post a screenshot of all your warspoilers from using this :)

Thanks for the awesome script

hei,

thats really weird. do you know for sure, that you have to redownload the script? what happens, if you dont? or might it be, that the old script was not properly closed?

this is all the stuff i got, plus 4 or so commanders i bought in a sale.

Gonna go for it, cheers mate!

Good luck with the drops, i already got two nice skins, but no good bulletins for the ukf :)

5 Sep 2015, 18:33 PM

Good luck with the drops, i already got two nice skins, but no good bulletins for the ukf :)

Works just as I remembered it, even the same amount of luck! Two common bulletins from running it all night, only one for the UKF and it was 5% cheaper demo charges for commando's. I can definitely say I'm not going to be using it. Going to keep running it until I get something worthwhile...
5 Sep 2015, 22:00 PM

Just let it run for another five hours and I got three bulletins all for the UKF: Veteran Training Cromwell, "London Fog" (Smoke Screen costs 6% less for the AEC Mk. III Armoured Car, and "A Universal Savings" (Upgrades for the Universal Carrier cost 5% less). Excited about the Cromwell one though, pretty awesome
5 Sep 2015, 22:37 PM

Works like a charm.

Ran it for 3 hours and got two caunter skins, though I already bought the medium so meh.

Kinda sick of not having all the bulletins I want to Ill be using this often now. Thanks!
5 Sep 2015, 22:47 PM

Just got my first UKF dupe (the Universal Carrier one), but I got another war spoil with it; an officer training: infantry. Don't remember it working this good, but I'll take it!
6 Sep 2015, 07:11 AM

Is there a way to keep all the most recent drops from all the games that the script starts? Kind of like this http://www.coh2.org/file/6355/farming.jpg

For me, every time the script starts a new game it gets rid of the recent drop notification from last game. Currently I have to manually go though each faction to see what new drops I received since leaving on the script.
6 Sep 2015, 07:49 AM

At the moment I have been using it like that I place the window in the right position, run the script, click the CoH2 window and then let it work. I take it this is how you do it? I feel something is off, some times when I wake up it seams the script is slightly out of sync as it is in the victory screen but it don't press anything. Is this because of how the script is made or is something wrong?
Phy
6 Sep 2015, 09:26 AM

thnx. whats your screen resolution? fullhd?

My screen resolution it's 1920x1080 (game's one when farming is what you recommended on post). Still not working though, It sends the squad to VP but when game finishes script is unable to start a new game.

What about the new script? I could not manage to even move the squad to vp...

Help! :help:
6 Sep 2015, 09:34 AM

Working all good got two war spoils in two hours,
Issue that I have to put the cursor of the mouse on "start game" to start a another game.
6 Sep 2015, 10:49 AM
Donator 11

Relic posted in the past that autohotkey is against the rules, but hey - who cares. The game is so fubared, it almost doesnt matter if half your team-mates are scripts running in the background.

Pls show source.

I remember relic comments being rather positive about the use of ahk.
6 Sep 2015, 10:59 AM

Thanks for this script, I runned it last night and got 4 drops.

One question, can it be run with screen off?
6 Sep 2015, 13:51 PM

Thanks for this script, I runned it last night and got 4 drops.

I've run the 1000pt script on Pepperidge for about 70 hours now (I turn it on just before going to bed). It does work with your screen off, but your screen saver will kick off every time it starts a new game.

*EDIT: Best thing to do is play with your screen saver / power conservation settings, then run the script and check on it every hour until you fin a setting that works.
6 Sep 2015, 14:09 PM
Donator 11

first of all, i have changed the original script, it should now work witht disconnects again
Is there a way to keep all the most recent drops from all the games that the script starts?

i think they have changed it, so you cant do this anymore. but it should still tell you all drops when you open your loadout screen!
At the moment I have been using it like that I place the window in the right position, run the script, click the CoH2 window and then let it work. I take it this is how you do it?

yes :)
I feel something is off, some times when I wake up it seams the script is slightly out of sync as it is in the victory screen but it don't press anything. Is this because of how the script is made or is something wrong?

it works normal most of the time? if yes, i dont know whats happening. if the script works for one cycle, it will work for every cycle, unless internet breaks and even then it should reconnect.

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 09:26 AMPhy

What about the new script? I could not manage to even move the squad to vp...
Help! :help:

do you mean the basic or the intelligent script with "the new one"?
try this scriptwriter with 250vps, it will hopefully write the right script for you:
Scriptwriter

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 09:34 AMtim974
Working all good got two war spoils in two hours,
Issue that I have to put the cursor of the mouse on "start game" to start a another game.

if you start the the script, it clicks "start game" for you, but not after that?

It does work with your screen off, but your screen saver will kick off every time it starts a new game.

disable your screen saver, it is not neede with a modern screen :)

PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 32
Peru 5
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L