Login

russian armor

New Map (2-4) Lierneux

16 Oct 2014, 23:26 PM

a lot of close range fighting in the middle and southern area, and most importantly the map is almost impossible to have both VP control and munition control. Controlling the top 2 VPs gives you access to the top fuel and the middle fuel can become contested, but you cede the bottom munitions. if you sieze the bottom munitions youre usually ceding the top fuel and VPs and the middle fuel is contested or under your control.

usually axis need both a fuel and a munitions point to stay relevant because not only do they need fuel for vehicles, but they also need munitions for their powerful upgrades (shreks, mg42, etc).

with USF and soviets its not as much of a priority to hold the munitions, but more of a bonus.
17 Oct 2014, 05:41 AM

17 Oct 2014, 10:23 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I liked the map, really refreshing and fun imo.

The town made for some nice Demo placements, so units trying to get pack howies where almost always blown up to pieces . Much fun, so wow.
17 Oct 2014, 22:10 PM

I must say, I really like this map a lot. It's very similar to Kholodny Ferma, another favorite of mine. I do, however, feel that the top victory points need to be spread out farther. As of now, the northern section of the map is disproportionately important compared to the south. The layout itself is great, though.

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Oct 2014, 15:28 PMAffe
i hate wintermaps. a new map for my Veto.

The map doesn't have cold tech or blizzards. It being winter is purely cosmetic.
19 Oct 2014, 10:28 AM
Patrion 14

Played this map as axis two times yesterday and its horrible.
The north vps are actually closer to the allies side than the axis'. Furthermore the forest south and city can be EASILY dominated by shocks and cons.
19 Oct 2014, 10:45 AM

What a piece of crap map, seriously.
19 Oct 2014, 10:52 AM

As Axis you should veto this map. In the forest and the town your mgs can get flanked easily while soviet mines and molotovs are super effective. Shocks will eat your face thanks to the close combat in the town. The deep snow in the open field is annoying.
19 Oct 2014, 11:42 AM
Patrion 14

i like this map for the fact that it has potentials unlike some other 2v2 maps. with a few tweaks i think this map can be balanced and open like vaux.

a few tweaks that takes less than an hour to do, but won't be implemented...
19 Oct 2014, 17:43 PM
Donator 22

the perfect soviet map imo.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak