Login

russian armor

A good panzerfusilieer build?

12 Oct 2014, 16:27 PM

They seem to be better against volks at all ranges.(and nearly twice beter at long range)They dont have shrecks which is bit bad in late game.I think its necessary to combine them with volks for some shrecks.What do you guys think ? Also sturm officer seems very good.But it encourages blobbing which i think isn't that good with fusilieers.How should we use fusilieers ? They seem like good units.

And also jagdtiger is king of 2v2-3v3-4v4 with proper infantry support.It leaves no piece of allied armor. :megusta:
12 Oct 2014, 18:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2014, 16:27 PMMedic

They seem to be better against volks at all ranges.(and nearly twice beter at long range)They dont have shrecks which is bit bad in late game.I think its necessary to combine them with volks for some shrecks.What do you guys think ? Also sturm officer seems very good.But it encourages blobbing which i think isn't that good with fusilieers.How should we use fusilieers ? They seem like good units.

And also jagdtiger is king of 2v2-3v3-4v4 with proper infantry support.It leaves no piece of allied armor. :megusta:
Hi Medic :P,
Usually I would get a kubel, then 2x Volks and a raketenwerfer to BHQ or MHQ. Once you reach 1 cp, get a sturm officer and then 2-3 Fusiliers. You can upgrade your fusiliers since the raketenwerfer can handle some vehicles or get 1-2 shrecks if you don't feel safe. You can also divide your army into 2 or more groups with the sturm officer in your ''main'' group rather than blobbing them all together.
12 Oct 2014, 18:41 PM

i personally cant ever recognize a noticable "woaw these guys are better at long range" sort of impact with them.
12 Oct 2014, 20:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Loves me my G43s, but shreks are more important to get first

I pair these guys up with Obersoldaten and use them as straight AI infantry backed up with Volks kept seperate rather than amalgamating them
12 Oct 2014, 20:55 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

I like pairing Fusiliers with the MHQ (For the fuel to muni conversion). The build revolves around using infantry heavily, and relying on combined soft-counters.

Sturm, Volks, Kubel, Volks, Volks, MHQ, Puma, Fusilier, Fusilier. I tend to upgrade 1 shrek, and then save my muni for G43s. Turn on the Fuel -> Muni conversion after the puma, and get the G43's out ASAP. You will have a large infantry force to capture territory, occupy buildings, and harass the enemy. I tend to forego Obersoldaten with this build, but you can always get one later if you need more long range firepower.

Sturm Offizier I have mixed feelings on. Its very good, without a doubt, but you must be smart about using it. I like to assign it to control group 1 and micro it like a sniper - always near my forces, never in the fray. Close enough to buff units without blobbing.5

I tend to stick with the MHQ for a while. A Puma and 2-3 shreks, properly micro'd, is very effective at keeping enemy armor at bay. Throw in a raketen later in the game if you're worried you won't have enough to fight off vehicles. I like getting a Walking Stuka out as well, but its optional against some allied builds.
12 Oct 2014, 22:25 PM

i personally cant ever recognize a noticable "woaw these guys are better at long range" sort of impact with them.

these guys are better at long range compared to other line infantry like conscripts, volks, rifles etc. its not that they deal more damage at long range than close, but they do more damage at long than other units do at long.
13 Oct 2014, 14:43 PM

I love them with the G43 upgrade, very good long range firepower. I usually use 2/3 PF squads in combination with 2/3 VG with schrecks (+ 1/2 squad of SP). I've found it a quite balanced infantry solution for mid game.
If you are able to bring them to the late game with all the 5 stars of xp they're great against most of the infantry.
13 Oct 2014, 15:48 PM

Thank you all for answers.:snfAmi: Now i know better about how to do with thoose half trained snipers.

By the way they look much cooler than those spray and prayers called shock troops.:megusta:
13 Oct 2014, 17:26 PM

3x volks 3x fusiliers is a good build
15 Oct 2014, 07:28 AM

3x volks 3x fusiliers is a good build

15 Oct 2014, 07:54 AM

Just build fusis, volks, raketten based uppon your needs untill you have enough fuel for jagdtiger and enjoy the ride?
15 Oct 2014, 08:15 AM

I must have missed that part when Barton wrote, put all your units together and run around the map?
15 Oct 2014, 08:16 AM

Good to know you have no sense of humor.
27 Oct 2014, 06:37 AM

T2>T1/T3>T1/T3

1 Sturm
3 Volks (3 Schreks)
2 PFs (G43s if you can afford)
2 Obers

Stuka
Puma
Panther

100/100 popcap
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10