Login

russian armor

Relic will be previewing observer mode

PAGES (8)down
10 Oct 2014, 14:19 PM

My major point is, if Relic wonders why their community trolls them so hard in their stream chats it's because we feel like we are being trolled by Relic.

The majority of players were asking questions about bugs and balance in chat because those are their major concerns. I have a feeling if someone made a poll here where we listed what we want to see done for COH2 in order of importance observer mode would be significantly below observer mode. just check the forums.

Bullshit. Obs mode has been close to the #1 requested thing for the game.
10 Oct 2014, 14:40 PM

Observer mode is pretty conducive to an e-sports following. However, a balanced game with little impact from bugs and glitches is also required.

Whichever first, so long as both get done.
10 Oct 2014, 15:09 PM

I can't speak for the rest of the issues you raised but I can assure you that the team that focused on OBS mode has nothing to do with the developers working on balance and bugs. You may consider this an overdue feature but this is something we are asking from years and that Relic surely planned to do way before they added all those bugs in the game.

I am sure they know very well that when the ESL event will start the game will have to be in a very clean state (and I'm not talking just about bugs but also about input lag and performance optimization, as well as balance OFC), let's see what they will be able to pull out.

This!

10 Oct 2014, 16:03 PM

Yea, seriously. This is/was very needed.
11 Oct 2014, 13:13 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2014, 02:48 AMspajn

BURN HER!!! HOW DARE SHE MAKE A MISSTAKE!!!

This community is disgusting... "Relic trolling us so we troll them" rofl.. you guys should just shut the fuck up in relics stream chat, with all the trolling, announcements of quitting the game etc... You should be happy they even do streams for a one-time-purchase game and given the low viewer numbers you should be even more happy they continue to do it. Don't like the stream? Then don't watch it. Don't like the game? Then stop playing and do something else and stop sabotaging for relic and the people who still enjoy the game. Want to give feedback on the game? Trolling Relics stream chat is not the way to do it. If this was EA they would have cut support in december 2013 and Ardennes Assault would be named Company of Heroes 3, with massive amounts of unlocks ofcourse and you all would have loved it probably.

Edit: Oh and don't even try to say observer mode wasn't #1 priority for the community for the longest time... but now when it's almost here fuck that and fuck relic right? They don't listen lets go trolltroll their stream huehuehue.

QFT.

I'm forty-five years of age and have been gaming since hex-based Squad Leader. I've been on the internet since the early nineties. Seriously, been there, done that.

Yet some of the folks here make this the bitterest, most entitled and poisonous gaming community I've ever seen.

Congratulations.
11 Oct 2014, 19:22 PM

QFT.

I'm forty-five years of age and have been gaming since hex-based Squad Leader. I've been on the internet since the early nineties. Seriously, been there, done that.

Yet some of the folks here make this the bitterest, most entitled and poisonous gaming community I've ever seen.

Congratulations.

+1
11 Oct 2014, 19:53 PM

At least we're not the MOBA community.

Or the APB:R community.
11 Oct 2014, 20:03 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

QFT.

Congratulations.

The staff are constantly trying to suck out the venom,believe me. ;)

If you see a 'poison post', then report it and staff will review, pretty quickly.

But, you also have to understand- I am sure you do ;) - that North American standards for "free speech" differ exponentially from European expectations.

I assure you (from my PoV) that European expectations seem to be to step in hard on deviancy i.e. no nonsense, after a little degree of toleration...whilst North American expectations tend to be: let it run wide, but apply sanctions even harder if he deviates ....it's a difficult balance(dread word!)

11 Oct 2014, 21:10 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I don't know why so many people are mad about this, it's a new feature that will help the game in every way. Almost all if not all competitive games at the moment have this feature and if you want more people enjoying this game it's a good way to advertise it.
It's really annoying to me that such a small community can be more toxic than the league of legends one (I know right?).

oh well it seems you can't please everyone.
11 Oct 2014, 21:52 PM

QFT.

Congratulations.

Hmm.. I had a more positive start, but I deleted it all and started new. I don't have close to your age, but if they are filled with competitive gaming etc, I would imagine at this point one would see a toxic community. Just playing the game is better a lot of times.. the path to wanting balance is an arduous path, in the end almost best avoided..

And tbh, when this game is done. A lot of people here will not be remembered.
13 Oct 2014, 10:43 AM

This new feature is awesome and I cannot wait until I can watch some of you guys play!

And to the community here at coh2.org I like to say, please try to keep positive and if you can't I really hope you uninstall the game and stfu on this forum!
13 Oct 2014, 11:23 AM

So keen to just chill back and watch some high level matches in game. Also helping out friends who are new to the game is gonna be pretty sweet
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS