Login

russian armor

Dear Relic, please revert OKW muni income in 1v1,2v2

6 Oct 2014, 05:54 AM

They need the first screck, very very badly to defend against M3, Rakentenwerfer ARE VERY unreliable shooting at early armour car.

Munition are for enhancing units and mining defense, it should not have a handicap limit strategic choice.

Thank you.
6 Oct 2014, 06:07 AM

Edit:
Disregard
6 Oct 2014, 06:18 AM
Donator 11

Go laddering OKW 1v1 into top 20 or GTFO. >:(

So Porygon, once again your words, not mine. I guess its time to GTFO. :wave:

And about the idea? Sure lets make most OP faction a bit more op, that will work. I would agree on increase of income on ammo AND fuel even to 100% for OKW, but then we should have major cost increase on almost everything. I guess it would be easier to balance with the same resource income for every faction, and same starting resources.

OKW starting with 40 fuel? Bitch please, they dont need to tech up in first 30 seconds, they got best t0 units, with insane variety, recon with suppres, great close and medium range infantry, long range mainline infantry, AT. There is no single reason, why they should be able to make so abusive rushes to puma at minute mark 6, lets delay it at least a bit.
6 Oct 2014, 06:26 AM

Better tweak starting munitions.
6 Oct 2014, 06:28 AM

I disagree, too much munitions leads to panzerschreck blobs and base-shattering salvage artillery.
6 Oct 2014, 06:51 AM

Or just fix the rekentvwher not buff the ENTIRE faction for one unit
6 Oct 2014, 07:30 AM

Permanently Banned
Nope, tired of shrek blobs
6 Oct 2014, 07:37 AM

No, 80% muni is perfectly fine. You can add 15 muni or something to their starting resources so you can get the first mines or schrek slightly faster, but the faction was broken as fuck with 100% income (and still is, but it was still a step in the right direction).
6 Oct 2014, 07:59 AM

I don't think that will be a good idea. OKW needs a little reworking. And by this I don't mean "nurf this and nurf that" without any other changes. I think "the balance team" must go deeper than that. Re-think the entire OKW economy and tiers. I played OKW inside out but beats me how it should be reworked. The problem with it: it's close to unbeatable when we think at USF and it's to hard to beat even by soviets. So I don't think it needs any kind of buff right now. I hate raketenwerfers too, they are pretty bad, but OKW has the means to recover in middle game and late game with or without them.
Though I like OKW I am not an exclusive OKW player, and from the other side OKW doesn't look so disadvantaged.
6 Oct 2014, 08:06 AM

light vehicles are supposed to be hard to take out in the early game. thats the whole point of unlocking tech and stuff.
6 Oct 2014, 08:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2014, 07:37 AMCruzz
No, 80% muni is perfectly fine. You can add 15 muni or something to their starting resources so you can get the first mines or schrek slightly faster, but the faction was broken as fuck with 100% income (and still is, but it was still a step in the right direction).

Agree.
6 Oct 2014, 08:10 AM

No resource strved faction should be resource starved. Don't buff the entire faction just because they need a little more munis early on for the first one schrek.
6 Oct 2014, 08:14 AM

IMO OKW wasn't thought out well by relic, Kubelwagon ATM is OP but to balance it the whole T1 needs tweaks. Some units overperform like Puma that can kill T-34s. And some have very small use like IR Halftrack, the raketenwerfer isn't worth it because, why get it when you can get a schreck that is better.

The OKW needs a rework like Soviets do, or maybe some large changes.
6 Oct 2014, 14:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Make the Rak not take ages to shoot the first shot ?
You don't need to buff a whole faction due to one unreliable unit.
6 Oct 2014, 15:08 PM

I agree, I realised the other day how unreliable Raketens have become. They take so long to fire the first shot, so long to reload, so fragile and now they don't even gain vet a decent speed either. I would be happy to see them even just get their old vet rate back so they can at least cloak in a decent time.

Why did they nerf their vet rate anyway?
6 Oct 2014, 15:13 PM

I agree, I realised the other day how unreliable Raketens have become. They take so long to fire the first shot, so long to reload, so fragile and now they don't even gain vet a decent speed either. I would be happy to see them even just get their old vet rate back so they can at least cloak in a decent time.

Why did they nerf their vet rate anyway?

I believe because vet 5 ones could kill is2s, so relic lazy and increased vet requirement, instead of nerfing vet 5
6 Oct 2014, 15:17 PM

Without schrecks how am i supposed to counter an early M20 otherwise? With a 6 minute Puma? You are kidding, right?

Sorry for beeing a cynical asshat. I agree with Cruzz and Walther.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 34
Mexico 19
unknown 5
Philippines 1
Peru 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L