Login

russian armor

Captain fuel cost

7 Oct 2014, 13:51 PM

YASS. I would love to make multiple captian and lieutenant squads

Ostheer and. OKW are capped at 1 officer so doesn't make sense.
Anyway on topic, I would like it if lieutenant and captain give aura buffs and abilities that increase damage done etc. make them like Ostheer officer.
7 Oct 2014, 13:57 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2014, 13:51 PMSeeker

Ostheer and. OKW are capped at 1 officer so doesn't make sense.
Anyway on topic, I would like it if lieutenant and captain give aura buffs and abilities that increase damage done etc. make them like Ostheer officer.

Correct me if im wrong. But, if captain and lieutenant don't give any buffs? Why be limited to one each?
7 Oct 2014, 16:05 PM

Add an extra squad member and three more Thompsons to the Captain and just call him a Ranger squad pls.

Relic, Rangers pls.

Gib naow.

Pls.
7 Oct 2014, 18:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2014, 16:05 PMVolsky
Add an extra squad member and three more Thompsons to the Captain and just call him a Ranger squad pls.

Relic, Rangers pls.

Gib naow.

Oh yes, I miss vCoH Rangers. They were badass.
7 Oct 2014, 23:36 PM

Correct me if im wrong. But, if captain and lieutenant don't give any buffs? Why be limited to one each?

Exactly. If the LT gave some kind of aura buff like the Ostheer or OKW officers, then it would be logical...but right now they're just a stronger infantry unit and deserve to have multiple squads. It's not like multiple LTs in a company is unrealistic or something.
7 Oct 2014, 23:50 PM

Sort of off topic, but what if a future unit (like rangers) had an equipment toggle for AT and AI, like the sturmpio's minesweeper? Pull the shreks out of their asses when they need em and swap back to a gun later.

Less chance of donating weapons to the enemy, better specialized performance, using a similar program already designed on another unit. What's not to like?
Vaz
8 Oct 2014, 00:40 AM

Why are some of you saying the US officers are like stronger units? They die faster than riflemen...they aren't stronger.
8 Oct 2014, 01:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2014, 00:40 AMVaz
Why are some of you saying the US officers are like stronger units? They die faster than riflemen...they aren't stronger.

Lieutenant Squad has better -received accuracy bonuses for vet than regular Rifles (-10% @ vet 1, -29% at vet 2 with Rifles having -23% @ vet 2 only) and Sprint, while not having -50% ability recharge, + Grenade Range, or Rifle Nade.

Captain has -29% at vet 2
8 Oct 2014, 01:28 AM

as long as bazookas remain shit capt will always be shit. he is perfectly useless in a fight and focused the hell out of combat for being the only one with bazookas.

if zooks have a longer range while remaining as shit as it is, maybe he might have some use. 120damage zooks with more range please.
8 Oct 2014, 04:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2014, 01:28 AMwongtp
as long as bazookas remain shit capt will always be shit. he is perfectly useless in a fight and focused the hell out of combat for being the only one with bazookas.

if zooks have a longer range while remaining as shit as it is, maybe he might have some use. 120damage zooks with more range please.

If you guys could pls stop exaggerating jesus... The captain isn't useless at all. It's actually a pretty valuable unit when facing OKW Puma or Wehr Scout Car. I'm not saying Captain and Lieutenant shouldn't be buffed but if everyone keeps talking like this (EVERY USF UNIT IS USELESS BUFF BUFF BUFF) the USF will be op as hell next patch just like OKW now. Suggesting a price decrease for the captain is crazy. The teching of the new WFA armies is too fast already.

-buff bazookas
-decrease the prize of the pack howie
-slightly increase health of the Stuart so it doesn't get two shotted by Paks and make sure its abilities work as intended
-delay the Puma

and USF T2 (captain building) is gonna be fine.
8 Oct 2014, 07:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2014, 04:48 AMGiaA

If you guys could pls stop exaggerating jesus... The captain isn't useless at all. It's actually a pretty valuable unit when facing OKW Puma or Wehr Scout Car. I'm not saying Captain and Lieutenant shouldn't be buffed but if everyone keeps talking like this (EVERY USF UNIT IS USELESS BUFF BUFF BUFF) the USF will be op as hell next patch just like OKW now. Suggesting a price decrease for the captain is crazy. The teching of the new WFA armies is too fast already.

-buff bazookas
-decrease the prize of the pack howie
-slightly increase health of the Stuart so it doesn't get two shotted by Paks and make sure its abilities work as intended
-delay the Puma

and USF T2 (captain building) is gonna be fine.

You want to break the balance more than today isn't? A reduction of Capt fuel price is enough for this USF tiers. Maybe putting back zook's stats at what they were before the last patch as well.

But Reducing Capt Fuel to lieutenant will faster the Stuart build and give him more room vs the Puma and Schreks.

Honestly If I would make a change myself I would swap Atgun and M20 + Capt fuel Reduction. Relic went the complete wrong way with this specialyse tier for USF, T1 AI and T2 AT.
What USF need more than everything is at least two different build orders viable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★