Login

russian armor

Can we have a video like ASAP in WOT?

3 Oct 2014, 10:19 AM

In world of tanks, weeks or even month before launching the new patch, they will make a video to introduce you all the new incoming content and balance change, this kind ASAP video can allow player see the progress of the game developer have been made and can definitely introduce new players,

Personally speaking, i believe Relic should do that, you guys are not doing Rocket science or many Manhattan secret projects, you guys are selling games, you guys should be excited to introduce player new content as soon as possible, but not hide it inside a black box, most of players just actually dont get NDA, WOT hold sorts of activities every week, come on, Relic, use your imagination.

Maybe you finish Task one day, like kill how many stuff, you can have especial skin or you can unlock a box or etc.

You cant expect the player would still be there and waiting for you another month to update, there are so many games for player to choose, your marketing team need to do better than that.

I just dont feel your guys passion and motivation

From a player who have been playing on COH since its release
3 Oct 2014, 10:48 AM

In world of tanks, weeks or even month before launching the new patch, they will make a video to introduce you all the new incoming content and balance change, this kind ASAP video can allow player see the progress of the game developer have been made and can definitely introduce new players,

^
3 Oct 2014, 11:05 AM

I think the problem is that they just don't know what the hell they are doing right now, never mind what they'll be doing in a few months.

I do support your idea though nwg.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2
Germany 817
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %